Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E26: Death After Midnight

starri
  • Start Topic

That husband was creepy.  

Way too many neighbors who heard him clearly say things, all were credible imo.

I would convict him. Get those kids away from his parents who raised this creep.

• Love 2

It's less the domestic violence angle that intrigued me, because we've seen that a thousand times, it was the Thin Blue Line aspect.  I also find it extremely suspicious that there was no repercussions for the investigating detective, who at bare minimum, half-assed the investigation.

• Love 6

It sure seemed that the small Evans police dept just thought it was easier to label it a suicide.  They closed the case before they even got the results back.  I believe they were more lazy than anything.

Hopefully the hubby is found guilty.  I would worry about those kids being around him and his temper.  He was scary at the police station when he was being questioned by a woman.  He had a problem with women.  He hated his wife and her mother.

• Love 7

I really wanted to hear from the woman detective who questioned the husband.  Where was her report and voice in the investigation?  Perhaps she couldn't comment because of the law suit against the Evans PD, but I was still curious.

• Love 2

It sure seemed that the small Evans police dept just thought it was easier to label it a suicide.  They closed the case before they even got the results back.  I believe they were more lazy than anything.

My thinking was that since he worked in corrections, the police (or some members of the police) saw him as one of "them" and stopped the investigation before it could even get off the ground.

The way her parents were talking in their interviews, I figured they must already have custody of the kids. I'm a little surprised that they would speak so boldly when it could risk alienating the people who have control of the kids and could cut off their contact.  If he gets convicted, I wonder if his parents might be charged with anything for not coming forward about his confession to them.

• Love 3

Unlike that crazy family on Dateline on friday night, at least they realized they had to remain on good terms with the dad( even tho he wasn't the bio dad).  They understood what was imprortant the children.  I hope they eventually get custody.

Edited by applecrisp
  • Love 3