Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Don't Fear The Conversation

• Start Topic

I don't see a darn thing on amc. I tried starting a topic, "hi". Posted I just wanted to say hi to everyone. Got this: Thank you, it may take few minutes before your topic appears on the site. But I can't see any topics on site. I give up!!

Yes..it always says that Cherokee..NOTHING will show up in The RA Box,..you will only see it on The Forum Main Page,..after AMC's posted Episode Topics for that show..but it will show up if you log on..go to the right upper hand corner and make a New Topic Thread..you just won't see it unless you go to the Main Forum page

• Love 1

OK People I'm outta here!!  It's been Fun!!! if not before..see you next Tuesday for what I hope not is the Finale!!!..Pleasant Dreams Everyone!!!<3:)

Cherokee, do you have a thread page saved from AMc??

• Love 1

You don't actually get into a talk page. you just stay out on the forum page where you can pick a forum to go into normally. only you can't open the forum, you just read it. The forum is the message. you start a topic I started positivelytv my subject was a message to everyone to come over here. under charlie girl I talked about the last ftwd. 

If you have a link saved for AMC..log on to it...then sign in Start a Frum account, like we always did...then look up in right hand corner to start a new topic..click on there. make a new topic and write something in the body..what ever you want to say to someone..push it through..Topic will come up on The Site's Main Forum page, with all the other Page topics for the upcoming episodes NOT THE BLOG!!..The Forum Page...but NOTHING will show in the RA box...ONLY on The Main Forum Page....No One can Reply to your Topic, will just have to keep making New Topic threads if you want to talk to someone on there..

• Love 1

CR, the one who knocks is over on the first legion st, or legion chat can you go get him over here. I just remembered I have to go. I have an appt in the am. Jingles, she got through. CR can you let the one who knocks know about amc too. I have to go. I forgot i have to get up early. I will be back here tomorrow . 

1 hour ago, Cherokee Rose said:

1 hour ago, Cherokee Rose said:

I can sign in under blogs. But says initialiazation failed. Don't see a RA or anything..

• Me too....
  • Love 1

Nexus... WT is on FTWD thread. I actually posted a test topic on 5/22 (when forums where down) asking whether Memorial Day bbq would happen; that topic is now showing under the TWD "notice" thread.

Today, after many issues and explanations, (lol), I signed in to AMC site under the blogs, then when to forums and found the posts (on FTWD and TWD) below all the threads for the shows. Scroll down.

(edited)

There is a post-show thread for FTWD, I think; but not all the people we had at AMC; and no live west coast show. Miss that. :( Some of us used to re-watch live with the west coast.

Goodnight Big Survivor and ironmetal! And others! :)

Edited by Cherokee Rose
  • Love 1

When does Fear normally resume ?

1 minute ago, DeadandBloated said:

Yeah I Love Preacher. It's so out there just right for me :-)

I think my favorite TV character ( other than GofT ) is Cassidy!!!!