Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

Seems possible- except... I don't think Scream Queens has come in last as the blind item says? (I thought CBS and NBC have the most struggling new shows...). Yeah, it seems to hint at Scream Queens, but sometimes they do misdirect.

Edited by Azgard12

Spoiler-ish talk taken from other threads, so credit goes to multiple posters:

Last episode we saw Hester's "death" when she was pushed down the stairs last episode.  BUT...

1) She was wearing her neck-brace again, suddenly and convieniently.  This could have saved her and could have resulted in that sound effect.

2) There are promo photos of the deceased saying "See Ya!" but Hester's says "See Ya?"

3) Lea Michele has been pretty well confirmed to be on-set and in scenes after her character's aparent demise.

Spoiler-ish talk taken from other threads, so credit goes to multiple posters:

Last episode we saw Hester's "death" when she was pushed down the stairs last episode.  BUT...

1) She was wearing her neck-brace again, suddenly and convieniently.  This could have saved her and could have resulted in that sound effect.

2) There are promo photos of the deceased saying "See Ya!" but Hester's says "See Ya?"

3) Lea Michele has been pretty well confirmed to be on-set and in scenes after her character's aparent demise.

I just assumed the crack we heard was just her neck/back aligning back into place. So she now won't even need the neck brace anymore. I didn't think she died. 

• Love 1

Not sure if this is old news or not, but I think Chanel Oberlin is the daughter of one of the 1995 KKTs that was in the room that night. One of the '95 sisters was named Coco so if she and Chanel aren't related then there is no God.

ETA: It explains why Chanel wants to be a news reporter: to follow in Coco's footsteps at Fox News.

Edited by link417
  • Love 1

Consider Gigi and Boone are dead, there's supposedly only ONE killer remaining.  BUT...

The previews for Episode 11 show:

--Chad and Pete running from what appears to be a Red Devil.

--The Channels all being attacked/running from the Red Devil (three times, all four present)

--Zayday and Grace hiding from something (implied Red Devil)

Previously, we've seen:

--Gigi's conversations with Wes which free him from being the remaining killer.

--Dean Munsch attacked by Red Devils.

If we're down to one killer remaining and we take all of this at face value, the only character remaining who could even be the killer is Denise.  But, I don't buy that.

There's a fourth killer.  Wes would kind of make sense if they take the father angle.  Grace would make sense if they take the sisters angle.

Consider Gigi and Boone are dead, there's supposedly only ONE killer remaining.  BUT...

The previews for Episode 11 show:

--Chad and Pete running from what appears to be a Red Devil.

--The Channels all being attacked/running from the Red Devil (three times, all four present)

--Zayday and Grace hiding from something (implied Red Devil)

Previously, we've seen:

--Gigi's conversations with Wes which free him from being the remaining killer.

--Dean Munsch attacked by Red Devils.

If we're down to one killer remaining and we take all of this at face value, the only character remaining who could even be the killer is Denise.  But, I don't buy that.

There's a fourth killer.  Wes would kind of make sense if they take the father angle.  Grace would make sense if they take the sisters angle.

We have also seen Gigi have discussions with Grace that imply Grace is innocent

We have also seen Gigi have discussions with Grace that imply Grace is innocent

I wouldn't put it past the writers to say those were staged to throw oleo off.

We know the Kappa House has camera that work only when needed and they could say the store had cameras.

I am so impressed that in this day and age the killer has not been spoiled by the internet. Well not that I've been able to locate anyway.

Spoke too soon.

WTF does IMDB have

Ariana Grande

listed as Lady Red Devil now? It used to be the no-name stunt double (no offense to all the no-name stunt doubles out there).

I hope this is some lame joke. I don't even remember how

Chanel #2 died (died?)

. If this is correct then I will be very disappointed (you've done it again, RM!).

Spoke too soon.

WTF does IMDB have

Ariana Grande

listed as Lady Red Devil now? It used to be the no-name stunt double (no offense to all the no-name stunt doubles out there).

I hope this is some lame joke. I don't even remember how

Chanel #2 died (died?)

. If this is correct then I will be very disappointed (you've done it again, RM!).

Anyone can update IMDB.   It is in no way offical.

• Love 1

Just putting my final prediction here so I can either gloat or be laughed at:

The other bathtub baby and Red killer is Hester

Pete and Munsch were pretend Red Devils in the mall, to scare the Kappas into safety...maybe