Type keyword(s) to search

Toi is a very pretty woman. But that tear drop jewel thing that hung down on the top of her nose from her wedding crown looked ridiculous. Didn't it drive her nuts - that thing was there for the entire wedding?   I wanted to grab a scissors and cut it off !

• Love 8

Toi is a very pretty woman. But that tear drop jewel thing that hung down on the top of her nose from her wedding crown looked ridiculous. Didn't it drive her nuts - that thing was there for the entire wedding?   I wanted to grab a scissors and cut it off !

LOL I laughed at the editing. After she double stick taped it, they showed it in it's pretaped state and then taped again. I liked it on her, she had the perfect curve going for it to sit just right. 

• Love 1

I wonder if that's why most of her family stayed back in Ohio instead of coming to the wedding. I know it's not her fault what her dad did, but can her relatives separate the two?

Also, I hate her makeup choices. It's like she's stuck in the '90's.

• Love 3

Sorry, but Toi and Rouvan bore me.  I think the fact that he is now travelling more has something to do with the fact that they didn't seem to get as much air time, at least in this episode.  If his travelling doesn't change anytime soon, I can't see how much they'll be featured because her complaining about how much his town sucks gets really tiring and annoying really fast.  And I'm already tired of hearing it.  Good luck making friends in your new town, by the way.  I'm sure the locals love hearing about boring and unclassy their town is over and over again on national television.

• Love 4

I stumbled across her website yesterday accidentally, and she is promoting the show all over it and saying tune in to see her hairstyles.

I wonder if that's why most of her family stayed back in Ohio instead of coming to the wedding. I know it's not her fault what her dad did, but can her relatives separate the two?

Also, I hate her makeup choices. It's like she's stuck in the '90's.

It would be kind of impossible to hold it against her; one brother kills another, how can you take sides when they're both your sons?

She definitely has a 90's look.

• Love 1

I lived in Hayward, which is very close to San Francisco, so it's really, really, not out in the sticks.

Also near are Oakland and Berkeley and San Jose. Universities near there are Stanford and Berkeley, to name two, and there is also a Cal State university RIGHT IN Hayward.

So no, not in the sticks. It's not near LA, but it is about 40 minutes to SF. They should visit there. It certainly has a lot to offer! I mean, people travel from other countries to visit it.

• Love 1

Toi appears to have nothing holding her down, so I don't see why she doesn't just travel with her husband--especially if he's going to LA? Makes more sense than pouting about being bored.

I like them, though, and they seem to have a lovely relationship. Toi reminds me a bit of Dr. Simone from Married to Medicine.

Toi appears to have nothing holding her down, so I don't see why she doesn't just travel with her husband--especially if he's going to LA? Makes more sense than pouting about being bored.

I like them, though, and they seem to have a lovely relationship. Toi reminds me a bit of Dr. Simone from Married to Medicine.

I wondered this too, but he's in sales right? It sounded like he handles large office accounts. It could be his travel is really boring.his work travel may involve going to Bakersfield and having lunch with clients at the Outback Steakhouse next to the office park. I don't see her being down for that.

Girl stop with the wigs. It's like she wants to be a combination of Cynthia Bailey (wigs) and Kenya Moore (speech patterns).

I can't believe how much she sounds like Kenya.  It must be an L.A. thing.

• Love 1

Dr. Simone is exactly who Toi reminds me of.  Especially when she frowns.  They have similar mouths and teeth.  She also has a strong resemblance to Omarosa. 

Dr. Simone Whitmore    Simone-Whitmore-LUnceford-Married-to-med

Toi Troutman-Walker    116b3d1.jpg

Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth    1C6300655-130304-ent-omarosa-hmed.blocks

Edited by swankie