Type keyword(s) to search

The Friends Quiz/Trivia Thread

Madness

What he told Janice:  His company transferred him there.

The real reason:  He couldn't get break up with Janice, and she wouldn't leave the airport until after the plane took off.

When Chandler's mom was on the Tonight Show, what was the name of the book she was promoting?

Bullwinkle because he already had Rocky.  Good one!

In the story guaranteed to get you sex, where were you supposed to have been backpacking and what did you see?

Mary Angela

(Sidenote: You have no idea how much this has been bugging me. I've had "tip of the tongue" syndrome with this since I first read the question. All that kept coming up was "Gina Marie" and I knew that wasn't right. Then I thought of the answer at brunch and it was all I could do to restrain myself from pulling my phone out right there to post the answer.)

When Chandler & Monica's new honeymoon friends they met on the way home "fake numbered" them, what was the name of the deli for the phone number they gave them?

• Love 1

Eighth Street Deli

What celebrities were on Ross and Chandler's no dating pact in college?

Ross and Chandler's no dating college pact was about a classmate, no? Her name was Cassie.

They had a "freebie list" of celebrities they could sleep with:

Chandler: Kim Basinger, Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry, Yasmine Bleeth, Jessica Rabbit

Ross: Uma Thurman, Winona Ryder, Elizabeth Hurely, Michelle Pfieffer, Dorothy Hammill

The eyelash curler found in Chandler's hotel room/Monica losing her eyelash curler

plus

they each saw Donald Trump waiting for an elevator.

What was the name of Julie's teacher?

Switching salt and sugar

Saran Wrap on the toilet

Pencil on the quarter, rolled down your face

The echo game

I guess the bad words don't count as a practical joke?

Who did Susan and Carol's friend Tonya look like?

Edited by Quof

Ichiban, lipstick for MEN! Gosh I laughed so hard I cried!

Charles Bing dresses as a woman/drag queen.

Monica dated a guy who had an alcohol problem. Who was it?

Edited by Bouffe