Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers, Speculation & All Things Media!

The problem that I have with a spin-off show with just Castle is that I really don't think that Nathan cares that much. This isn't Firefly and he wants to do anything he can to keep the character alive. I think he's smart enough to know that if they change the formula too much (ie: a show without the romance angle ... or at least the potential romance, considering how much they use it), it's over. Of course, that doesn't matter if there's one last season and done, but still. I think ultimately people would tune in in the fall to see what happens, but a lot of those people would just stop watching. Especially because if Stana doesn't re-sign it's likely that there's going to be little to no good way to explain why there's no Beckett.

And I can see where, as an actress Stana might be Beckett-fatigued, but at the same time ... and this is going to sound bad because I love Stana and want to see her go on to other great things ... does she have anything on the horizon? She's got her production company I suppose, but all her tries at the big screen have been less than successful. She seems to favor the more arty roles and really, that's not going to bring the money or any real sort of recognition. I also get that being a woman in Hollywood is a slippery slope and you have to balance a lot of things, but if it were me I'd want to stay with what works until it doesn't, but that's why she's the actress and I'm not.

• Love 1

I know I'm going to regret this and people will take it as a negation of everything else I said and blame Nathan...but I promised to always be  honest so yes. THE NETWORK would still have wanted to do something if Nathan was on board and Stana said no. But there was no obligation for the show to continue. So I don't think the writers would have been interested in doing an entirely different show with just Fillion. Which is why they got everyone on board before they actually made an offer. So it's kind of moot. 

I know people want to hear that Nathan and Stana are exactly equals or that she is more important to him. But I can't say that. It's not how the business works and it's not about money or gender. It's about name and fan following.

Thanks for the answer.  I guess that makes sense that the network would think of the bottom line and the writers would think about how it would totally change the show.  I wouldn't expect them to treat Nathan and Stana as equals, even though I'm don't think it's totally fair.  But that's another issue.

And I can see where, as an actress Stana might be Beckett-fatigued, but at the same time ... and this is going to sound bad because I love Stana and want to see her go on to other great things ... does she have anything on the horizon? She's got her production company I suppose, but all her tries at the big screen have been less than successful. She seems to favor the more arty roles and really, that's not going to bring the money or any real sort of recognition. I also get that being a woman in Hollywood is a slippery slope and you have to balance a lot of things, but if it were me I'd want to stay with what works until it doesn't, but that's why she's the actress and I'm not.

I tend to agree.  I mean, if Stana wants to move on to the other things that is totally her right and I get why she'd wouldn't want to tie down so much of her time. She's not getting any younger and that can make a difference in Hollywood (even if she is still totally gorgeous). But if she doesn't have other offers already out there, I don't know if leaving the show would increase that. I know not everyone wants to be a big star and she may be happy doing small artsy things for less money, but their are definite business advantages to her staying on the show.  Or maybe I'm wrong and she actually has other things she would have to turn down if she re-signs, in which case I'm happy for her success.

• Love 1

Or maybe I'm wrong and she actually has other things she would have to turn down if she re-signs, in which case I'm happy for her success.

Based on the idea that she's still apparently open to renegotiating ... I'm going to go with this being unlikely at the moment. It seems to me it's more of a "what if something else comes along I'll have to say no to?" than a "but I've got this other opportunity" situation. But I don't know her situation or if she's had to turn down other, better offers before, so maybe not. I wish her the best and I hope her career is full and prolific and I see her in other things after the end of Castle, but I'm not sure likely that is. Hollywood is a big place where it's more miss than hit.

[That's my completely uneducated armchair opinion, though. I live in the Midwest and have nothing to do with the entertainment industry except as a consumer.]

The only person to speculate about an X-Files guest spot was this guy last week. He tried to allude to the fact that one of the leads was playing hardball then said could it be Fillion and with an X Files guest spot. Ha! It appears to be Stana (which isn't much of a surprise nowadays) instead.

To me it makes sense. It's no secret Fillion is a huge fan of The X-Files. If he wanted to be part of The X-Files franchise, but wasn't offered any role, he may have decided to renew his contract for Castle. Also, "this guy" has first rate sources and good scoops. As of today, my money is on Stana not coming back. Which wouldn't surprise me considering how awful the show has been for the past few years.

As of today, my money is on Stana not coming back. Which wouldn't surprise me considering how awful the show has been for the past few years.

Nah - I think she's back. Slug it out for one more year, again pad that bank account, and put out the feelers for another role, something to move onto. Also, she could negotiate in a movie or extra time off or some role flexibility for other things.

It's not how the business works and it's not about money or gender. It's about name and fan following.

But name/fan following translates into money. At least to me, it ALL boils down to money for a network. They want a nice return on their investment with little outlay or effort (as does any business). 

However, we have heard this a lot recently with movie roles and lack of female directors, but isn't there a pay descrepency that occurs a lot between male and female leads anyway(oh wow, just like real business)? Like, maybe a show with two clear leads (Bones for example), Boreanaz and Emily D both most likely make the same. And what about on Elementary - who makes more - Lui or JLM? Or is it the same? I DO remember that Gillian Anderson made less on the X-Files up until the seventh or eighth season, no matter hard hard she negotiated. The network obviously saw her as not as important as Duchovny, but c'mon - the X-Files, they were equals - especially by the later seasons.

halwideman, these is just the info I know of, doesn't mean I am right (pretty sure about the X-Files one though), so feel free to correct my post. But I think there probably still is a pay gap between leading men and women.

I'm not going to give details but I can say 100% that it's not about equal pay. In fact, no one here needs to be worried about that. Get my drift?

This implies that they're already making the same amount, imo.

I'm not sure what's creepier: the fact that someone/someones monitors this discussion to either take as fact or cite as their own, or the idea that this is SUCH BIG NEWS (/sarcasm) that the things you posted were important and authoritative enough to do so. I feel like you need to just clear the air and mention that you have no personal involvement and don't know actual details. (That is, if that's true. Personally I get a kick out of thinking that you're really Nathan Fillion speaking in third person and giving us all this insight as a way to combat the crazies. [My disclaimer: I know that this is not true.])

Thanks for the info, halwiderman. I do hope that this doesn't dissuade you from conversation. I wish there was a way to talk without it being splashed all over because I Think it's really interesting.

• Love 3

I'm thinking whatever the cliffhanger is it's more a professional one for Beckett in terms of what option she takes (since that goes with the crossroads part), plus keeps the door open in case SK doesn't reup on her contract.

I went in and deleted most of my posts. It was brought my attention that these answers were being screen capped and taken to tumblr and gossip sites.

The hell? Aw, sorry man. What the hell though?? Well, it's for the better I guess, as some public takes this took far. Sorry man for making you do more work than you should have (i.e. wasting your time answering us).

That's what you get for being in the know *wink*.  Still stick around, halwideman. This board (and PTV) appreciates it!

• Love 2

They need to punish these people for sheer stupidity alone.

Like put them somewhere where they cannot breed. Eugenics may have a point.

I worry that Stana Katic may be too beautiful. I'm thinking of how Charlize Theron and Nicole Kidman had to 'ugly up' to get taken seriously as actors (not that they were offered thin gruel as beautiful women, but...).  I'd love to see how someone of her obvious intelligence would direct an episode of Castle.

Maybe she would allow the electricians to turn on the lights.

Really wish there were some way you could continue posting your observations...I find them fascinating as an accountant from new england! But it is disturbing that someone trolls and steals from here. Thanks, NF. LOLLLLL

• Love 1

I join the chorus of thanks for what you've been willing to share, halwideman. I have my suspicions where your info landed, and, sadly, I can't say it surprises me. 

• Love 1

Sorry you had to delete your posts Halwideman, I was reading down the thread again getting really worried seeing all the deletes thinking what the hell just happened on Castle overnight that's caused this?   It has happened unfortunately that posts have been lifted and posted on tumblr and elsewhere sometimes credited but more often not. I remember Elysium's post on the deleted Always scene everyone was frantic to know about was copied and pasted all over tumblr etc a few days later but at least she (and the forum) got a credit in some places. 

• Love 1

I don't follow her non Castle projects that much but I do know her movie career to date hasn't exactly set the world on fire and the projects at a cursory glance seem to have a more "arty" feel than striving to be highly commercial so it would make sense to cash in on Castle for another season. This has been the show that established her so jacking it in when you could squeeze another year out of it seems a mistake unless as others have said she's got something up her sleeve.

May be she's happy to continue doing more selective, low key work with people she trusts and likes and has the control with her production company that can maintain her lifestyle comfortably enough but also spare her from more of the crazy. She seems a relatively private person to me at least in Hollywood terms and I don't get any vibes off her like I do some actresses where you can almost feel the burning desire for huge fame and fortune and a desperate wish to garner public attention with every utterance.  

I'd expect to see her when Castle finishes concentrating on her own projects for a while but that won't pay the bills by the looks of things so back to TV seems the most likely option for her in the future.

May be she'll end up on Game of Thrones that would be a bit of a shock to the system after Castle. I'd love to watch her doing something else on TV that's different. 

• Love 1

There is another option besides artsy fare or TV: The theater. I know quite a few TV and movie actors and actresses have gravitated in that direction albeit by necessity (bigger options aren't as available) or by choice (no desire to continue the need to be high profile, enjoying smaller venues).

Not saying Stana Katic wants to do theater, but it is a viable option.

John M Lopes ‏@The_JML  8 hrs8 hours ago

Leaving @sunsetmarquis for the #Castle set. Special congratulations to all the cast & crew (and fans) for another GREAT season! Cheers

Did fans ever get that "gift" this idiot teased about ages ago? There was speculation as to what it might be but I've seen no signs of it. Unless getting an interrupted kiss in decent lighting counts. 

Castle's Disappearance: Follow the Clues at ABC News.

There is a little bit more of a synopsis here than was on the original press release just as a warning. 

A handy recap (if required) of what's happened since that car crash, it's an amusing read when you see the story laid out like that. There are video clips too but if you're outside the States they probably don't work. 

Here are all the clues covering the episodes to date, with luck we may get further light shed on Castle's situation - whether it will make any sense or not is another matter. 

The Clues:
#1. Debris on the road from Castle's brake lights. Castle was run off the road.
#2. Three sets of footprints leading away from Castle's car. Castle was taken.

The Clues:
#1. The dinghy Castle was found in.
#2. Three bullet holes in the boat. Castle suffered no serious injuries.
#3. Henry Jenkins. What's his connection to Castle?
#4. The key stamped "38" sewn into the lining of Castle's pants.
#5. Antibodies for dengue fever found in Castle's blood.
#6. Castle's mostly-healed gunshot wound.
#7. Camping gear and Castle's property and DNA in a tent on the beach in Gloucester, Massachusetts.
#8. Castle has no memory of anything after the crash.
#9. The man who claimed to be Henry Jenkins was an impostor... who is he really?

The Clues:
#1. The photo of Castle with fake Henry Jenkins in Montreal.
#2. The safety deposit box of letters and videos from Castle. He has no memory of any of it.
#3. Impostor Henry Jenkins has proof that Castle asked him for help. He knows why Castle really became a mystery writer, something Castle had never told ANYONE.

Wasn't there also doubt raised over him camping near to the water due to a fear of tsunamis? I can't remember if Castle told Kate that at the time or it was in a book. 

Edited by verdana

From the article posted recently at the ABC site recounting Castle's vanishing. 

Coming up on Castle Season 7 Episode 20 Sleeper (Air Date: 04/20/2015), Castle returns to the case of his disappearance when he starts having a mysterious recurring dream. He believes that the outlandish dream is actually a lost memory from the two months when he was missing. Castle and Beckett resume their search for the truth, and with Ryan and Esposito's help, they follow the clues from Castle's dream. But as pieces start to return, Castle begins to question whether he's truly ready for whatever answers they might find.

Edited by verdana

Schae guests on Castle a lot as one of the precinct background cops and I'm so intrigued what party this is given she's so glammed up. 

I'm nearly 100% certain that's a delayed wedding reception/party they're holding for family, friends and colleagues in the finale like Castle alluded to them throwing in episode 707. Everyone is dressed up, Beckett's been spotted wearing both of her rings, Lanie/Tamala is dressed in a gown that looks similar to what she was wearing for the wedding, they filmed at a fancy hotel all day last week (and some pics I've seen have shown fancy set tables with champagne and cake) and EVERYONE is there. If it's not a wedding celebration of some sort, I'll be very surprised. 

Thanks Halwideman aka Nathan Fillion for sharing what you did.  It was much appreciated and I too hope you'll stick around to give us your special insights into why Castle wears the clothes he does!

Thanks verdana for posting all the clues.  Wow, don't envy whoever had to compile that recap (almost typed 'crap' heh).  Definitely don't envy whoever had to do these sorts of recaps for mythologies on a show like Lost!  Lost indeed.  No wonder they needed it here as well, could hardly fit into the "Previously on Castle.." in a way that makes sense.  Good thing they did because I had forgotten most of the clues on the list.  In giving Castle amnesia, the writers gave it to us too.  But now that they've posted such a diligent recap, you know some people are going to dig holes into whatever the ultimate reveal is and how this clue and that didn't make sense.  If they still care by the end of the episode, that is.

Wasn't there also doubt raised over him camping near to the water due to a fear of tsunamis? I can't remember if Castle told Kate that at the time or it was in a book.

Yes, Castle told Kate when they went to the campsite together that he would never have camped there because he acquired a fear of tsunamis during his research for an unpublished book, Tropical Storm.  It's why he bought a house in the Hamptons on the inland side (but wouldn't a massive tsunami still flood inland?).

I still think it looks more likely than not that Stana will be coming back next season.  If she really had decided to leave for good, it would have been an emotional last day on set for her and everyone but it didn't seem that different from the usual last day of school from what little we see.  Hope she can get what she wants from the negotiations soon.

• Love 1

Yep, looks like it is a personal Caskett event like a wedding celebration rather than anything to do with Castle's professional writing career since even all the precinct background cops are there.  I miss Karpowski!  I hope we actually get some satisfying scenes from the party since they went to all the trouble and it doesn't end up like Ryan's wedding.  I don't particularly need to see Ryan and Esposito sing their song to Caskett heh, but I wouldn't mind hearing some teasing speeches from their friends and colleagues about the couple, and hearing some heartfelt words from the couple themselves.  More than a few bets must have been placed on the relationship over the years and I want to know who's the winner!  

As for Beckett's crossroads, I think she'll be offered an NYPD promotion and also get an offer in politics (ugh) because they didn't drop that anvil for nothing and Milmar are the ones who wanted Beckett to become a Senator.  Pregnancy may happen or not, but the main thing will be about her career.

As for Beckett's crossroads, I think she'll be offered an NYPD promotion and also get an offer in politics (ugh) because they didn't drop that anvil for nothing and Milmar are the ones who wanted Beckett to become a Senator.  Pregnancy may happen or not, but the main thing will be about her career.

I still have a hard time believing she would remotely consider taking any position that led to a political career especially after some of the comments she's made but I'm sure you could be right, MilMar if they are bowing out will want to bring that into the conclusion of their story. Hopefully whoever takes over forgets about it in the premiere. 

Given Marlowe's comments about the finale, I'm not so set on the idea she's pregnant, sounds like Marlowe wants to give some form of closure and have Castle and Beckett in a good place but not tie everything up too definitively what with his comments about more avenues of storytelling etc. Next season seems a better time to explore that and they can end it with a Caskett baby. 

Edited by verdana
Stana's latest instagrams certainly have a ring of finality.

From her instagram 4 hours ago:

I got the word that I booked Beckett on May 4, 2008. That was the beginning of what ended up being a life-changing experience. I am so fortunate to have played this character & to work with everyone involved in this project. My colleagues & this character enriched my life.

A good bit of past tense in there.

I just mentioned this to my hubby who said it could ruin her career. I wonder if she does leave will that create some bad blood among the crazier elements of the fandom that could taint her future appeal.  Would she always be referred to as the actress that "ruined" Castle?

Edited by MaryM47

I don't think it'll 'ruin' her career by any means, particularly since it seems that her main interest is really indie/art house films. I definitely don't envy her the backlash she'll suffer from the fandom/internet, though. Assuming she's out, I imagine we probably won't hear from her for a good while after the official announcement is made.

From her instagram 4 hours ago:

A good bit of past tense in there.

I just mentioned this to my hubby who said it could ruin her career. I wonder if she does leave will that create some bad blood among the crazier elements of the fandom that could taint her future appeal.  Would she always be referred to as the actress that "ruined" Castle?

I seriously doubt it. Even David Caruso, who left NYPD Blue at its height for a failed movie career (and for a bit, any actor who left a series was referred to as "pulling a Caruso") had another series down the line with CSI: Miami.

There are, shall we say, the most fiercely devoted of folks (to phrase things nicely) in every fandom, but Hollywood is full of comebacks. Assuming Stana Katic is really done, she can re-emerge later on. Some will forget this brouhaha and welcome her back, some won't. But either way, she has to do what feels right for her and the viewers will have to accept her decision, whatever it may be.

I have to say if you wanted to give people the impression you were done the way she worded that recent instagram would do it for me. I don't normally read anything significant into her tweets etc but if this is a woman ready to commit to another year of Castle I find her choice of wording sometimes with the release of these BTS shots a little odd. She's doing a good job making the Stanatics very nervous indeed right now. Weird. 

With that they'll promptly announce she's signed tomorrow. 

As for ruining her career I don't see that's a given, lot of actors leave shows all the time and many of them survive even if there was an initial fuss over their departure or there's a gap where you don't see them around for a while then they suddenly appear again. Fans can have surprisingly short memories especially the crazy ones in fact I wonder if they retain much information at all. Every actor take that risk, it works for some not for others, that's the way of it.  She's been in Hollywood long enough now to know how this works. 

Some of the fans out there honestly seem to have a screw loose. If she leaves it's because she didn't get what she wanted and the network were unwilling to accommodate her any further which is their right as the employer, it's not about sentiment it's business and that's between her and the network it's got nothing to do with anyone else. It's particularly laughable when these fans get all riled up when they claim to worship her so much, if they were genuine they would wish her well no matter what she did but you can't reason with that level of insanity. 

"pulling a Caruso"

Heh, I have to say I still think of that guy every time an actor leaves a hit show, especially early on.

Edited by verdana

anniewersching

1 hour ago

Zoom!

#CastleWrapParty

https://instagram.com/p/1pfifomRDS/

Annie Wersching ‏@Wersching  2 hrs2 hours ago

Best part of #Castle wrap party...talkin to @seamusdever & @CleverDever ! You guys rock.  Lookin' forward to our next hangout!

Biermann @biermann  ·  2 hrs 2 hours ago

Wrap parties are about relaxing and having fun. Not everything is for public consumption, I hope you understand. <smooches>

Biermann @biermann  ·  5 hrs 5 hours ago

#Castle wrap party: karaoke & tequila. What could go wrong?

Sounds like everyone had a good time.

Edited by verdana

A tweet from a Castle crew member:

Lance Oyabu @Lance728  ·  1 hour ago

@AndrewWMarlowe Good luck with all of your future endeavors. You've given me a second family for an amazing seven years. Thank you, Andrew.

I wonder whether this means that rumors of Andrew Marlowe's departure from the show are true. 

I'm no fan of what they did in the S6 finale, but I'm someone who actually wants him and Terri around in some capacity for the final season. It's their vision that made the show and Caskett, after all, and I have faith in their ultimate vision for Castle and Beckett, even if I haven't always agreed with the road they've taken to get there.

Then again, who knows whether there will even be a Castle-and-Beckett in Season 8. Still keeping my fingers crossed that Stana's just being sentimental about the end of the season, in the midst of uncertainty, and that her posts don't mean she's pretty much already decided to walk away.

• Love 1

That tweet does sound like he's departing but who knows everything is speculation, leaks and gossip at this stage. I have difficulty imagining him voluntarily walking away given it's their (MilMar's) story and he'll continue to oversee Castle creatively in some capacity.

But if it's just Fillion next season then it's not really their story anymore, it's something else entirely.

In the end they have to take whatever decision is best for them and I hope fans whatever their personal feelings respect that.

Edited by verdana

On Gilmore Girls, didn't the creator not want another season and when she found out the network was having someone new take over basically destroy the Luke/Lorelei relationship in the finale? Giving her replacement a huge mess to deal with writing-wise? Not such a great model to follow.

I wonder if Marlowe would leave over the network wanting to do a show with no Beckett/Stana?

I wonder if Marlowe would leave over the network wanting to do a show with no Beckett/Stana?

Castle has always centered about a writer and his muse solving crime so to change the show so fundamentally is something I can see that he might not want to be a part of any more.  

IIRC the Gilmore creators left because they wanted the stability of a 2 year contract after several seasons of only 1 year at a time, and they asked for money for more writers and staff. Warner said no, so they left. I think the show runner who took over was someone already on staff, so I get the sense they crapped on the plot to get back at Warner. The show was never the same, and that was with no change in cast. As much as I want more Castle, I don't think I could handle watching another one of my favorite shows die a slow death. Although the argument that Castle is already a pale version of its earlier glory is valid. I also wonder if Marlowe leaving is part of the reason that Stana may be leaving, as her devotion to him is well documented.

• Love 2

I LOVE Stana. But the one thing that bugs the shit out of me related to her is that every damn year her tweets (intentionally or unintentionally) basically imply she's quit the show. Every damn year she tweets in past tense and freaks everyone out. I don't know if she does it to be vague and not give anything away or just to screw with fans for a laugh. But I don't find it funny.

• Love 2

She does have a habit I have to say of tweeting things in a way each season that could be seen as spelling more than they should but this time it has certainly felt like one long goodbye. I know some fans say "oh she's trolling the fanbase" really? Why on earth would you want to deliberately do that and risk upsetting your fans and stirring up the less than stable element amongst them? She comes over as a straightforward sort of person who genuinely appreciates the support she gets so I don't buy into the idea but whatever the reason it's certainly not helping calm the nerves of those waiting on her decision. 

Edited by verdana
  • Love 5

I also wonder if Marlowe leaving is part of the reason that Stana may be leaving, as her devotion to him is well documented.

Stana seems to have a much closer relationship with Marlowe than Fillion does. She's the one that always used to attend talks with him and has always been a big cheerleader whilst I find that Fillion seems to have a much cooler and more professional association. When Marlowe speaks about the characters it's always been Beckett he gravitates towards not Castle at least until this season. Marlowe's the one that gave her the role that gives Stana the profile she enjoys now, so her loyalty towards him would be understandable. However, she seemed a bit stunned by the finale last season and I don't sense she's been that happy with the lack of genuine focus on her character in terms of story development since then so may be she'll be less upset than fans would expect. 

Edited by verdana
  • Love 1

On Gilmore Girls, didn't the creator not want another season and when she found out the network was having someone new take over basically destroy the Luke/Lorelei relationship in the finale? Giving her replacement a huge mess to deal with writing-wise? Not such a great model to follow.

The story I read is ASP planned that season 6 finale of GG regardless of whether she was there or not. So her and her husband abruptly leaving made no difference for that show's season 7. 

But the one thing that bugs the shit out of me related to her is that every damn year her tweets (intentionally or unintentionally) basically imply she's quit the show. Every damn year she tweets in past tense and freaks everyone out. I don't know if she does it to be vague and not give anything away or just to screw with fans for a laugh. But I don't find it funny.

Ditto. And, frankly, it could be argued that her years of doing that (when it was probably for fun or to mess with folks) could be some fans' reasons for their panic & irrational behavior when it's a legitimate question of her or the show returning for another season. 

I LOVE Stana. But the one thing that bugs the shit out of me related to her is that every damn year her tweets (intentionally or unintentionally) basically imply she's quit the show. Every damn year she tweets in past tense and freaks everyone out. I don't know if she does it to be vague and not give anything away or just to screw with fans for a laugh. But I don't find it funny.

Well, in the previous years, I think the implication was more that the show was cancelled, rather than that she's quit, since she was contracted. So I try to give her the benefit of the doubt and think that maybe she's just being a mix of sentimental and pragmatic when she talks in past tense. That's why I'm trying not to read anything into her latest posts and wait for official word, either way. 

Interview with Marlowe about 7.20 here. He also talks a bit about the finale in the midst of the uncertainty. 

"We think we've achieved what we set out to do this season, but I think we all feel like there's a lot of great storytelling ahead of us if the story gods allow it," Marlowe says. "I wouldn't call [the finale] a traditional cliff-hanger, but there are very specific unresolved issues about our characters that will allow us a fascinating springboard into a next season. We have more important stuff to get to if we're allowed to get there. If we don't, I think the characters have arrived at a really interesting point."

Edited by metaphor

The story I read is ASP planned that season 6 finale of GG regardless of whether she was there or not. So her and her husband abruptly leaving made no difference for that show's season 7. 

Really? Well I have less respective for them now.  At least wrecking the main couple is understandable when it is about screwing the network. If it was planned that are just crappy writers.

I would just really like to hear some final news on Stana and next season one way or another.  The uncertainty just just annoying me at this point. 

They had planned the finale but they wouldn't have gone the route David R did in Season 7... Aka Lorelai not sleeping with Christopher straight away etc. But guess we will find out more at the festival later on when they have the mini-reunion, etc.

But anyway I digress, I'm quite zen about WTF will happen in a Season 8. Pretty much can accept anything except for bopping off Beckett. Hehe.

Edited by Nadine

But anyway I digress, I'm quite zen about WTF will happen in a Season 8. Pretty much can accept anything except for bopping off Beckett. Hehe.

I can accept anything except a Beckett-less S8.  Whether they kill the character off or have her off-screen being Captain and/or running for President or whatever, it is not going to work for me.

• Love 2