Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers, Speculation & All Things Media!

Nathan was really entertaining on Kimmel, hopefully someone uploads a video soon. They showed an extended clip of the "marry me right now" scene from next week, and Nathan said "that's been such a closely guarded secret" then joked about fans being "forensic scientists" and finding rings on fingers in behind the scenes photos.

• Love 1

Haven't has a chance to watch it yet (I should be sleeping ... shhh!). How extended are we taking? Like, super spoilery, leaked end of Always? Or just, yeah, we know you know they're getting married... here's confirmation, please watch next week spoilery?

I don't think I want -everything- ruined for me.

Nathan was really entertaining on Kimmel, hopefully someone uploads a video soon. They showed an extended clip of the "marry me right now" scene from next week, and Nathan said "that's been such a closely guarded secret" then joked about fans being "forensic scientists" and finding rings on fingers in behind the scenes photos.

Well he himself wore a ring in an interview that was being shot on set. So it's not just fans looking for it in bts photos.

Yeah I'm with GeorgieNY I could have done without hearing the extra few lines.

With the release of those photos I'm looking forward way more to #7.07 than I am the wedding episode, it's probably going to be all kinds of ridiculous but good fun if TPW play his cards right. 

I like Nathan in his cowboy outfit (not so much the plaid) and Stana wow that waist! As McManda said she wouldn't look out of place in a Gone with the Wind remake. You can get a really good view of her waist in these enlarged shots here.

Is there any real reason why she has to be dressed up like this? Or him for that matter? Probably not but I don't care, they know what sells and gets people interested and this does.  Even if the episode isn't that wonderful fans can still bask in the post wedding glow of watching them being loved up and having silly fun with each other. 

Edited by verdana

That was another entertaining interview but Michelle has to be the best sport ever for getting freaked out while driving a car due to Nathan's prank. Cute little green room interaction with Gina. She was pretty adorable promoting Jane the Virgin which is so far being my fav new show of the season.

You can see larger versions of what's been released here and here. I am ridiculously excited about this episode. I would like it to be fluffly and cute and adorable, thanks.

Also, I really like Beckett's hair in her white corseted dress. I don't know why, but that stood out to me.

Fully, cute and adorable would be great, I'm looking forward to this one too.

I like the dress and I love the way they've styled her hair here in the last shot. Very pretty. 

• Love 1

Given they can't even keep track of an engagement ring I don't think they pay any attention to where her scar should be given the injury she suffered, it's bounced around all over the place over the years. Fans just know there's a scar....somewhere around there so it probably gets placed wherever depending on who is in charge of makeup that day. I must admit I don't pay much attention as long as I see it which shows they've remembered she was shot that's good enough for me. 

Castle First Look: Kate Lassos Rick During Their Ersatz Honeymoon at TV Line. 

In the ABC series’ Terence Winter-penned, Nov. 17 episode — the first one following the you-know-what — when Castle and Beckett learn that a murder victim may have been poisoned at an Old West-style resort, they visit the “town” to uncover the truth, dressing the part every step of the way.

“They have to go undercover, in this case under the pretense that they are newlyweds — even though they are newlyweds,” showrunner David Amann tells TVLine. “They’re not there to go on their honeymoon; they’re there to solve a murder,” he adds. “But that doesn’t mean some fun can’t be had along the way.”

And as we all know, fun can involve ropes, and kissing.

I do love Nathan in that hat, Stana is so pretty in that dress with all the ruffles, very girly I love it. 

The lassoing looks like fun (Castle's 'whipped' and lassoed lol) and Stana looks great in that white dress (I'd take that as a Western wedding dress :P) as well as in her black outfit.  I hope the girl could breathe in that episode though!  Not feeling Nathan's cowboy outfit, or the usual plaid, much from the pics yet, but we'll see.  I hope there's potential for more ruggedly handsomeness in a Western episode.  And I hope they'll be seeing more action than just a kiss on their real/fake honeymoon! Their clothes and hats looks so new and not dusty and worn in, but I guess that has to be the case if they're playing dress up at a Western resort.  Are there really resorts like that?

Nathan on Kimmel was his usual entertaining story-telling self.  LOL at him knowing that Castle fans are "forensic scientists" who analyse the heck out of every pic, BTS or otherwise.  People probably tweeted him a lot about wearing a wedding ring as Castle and being a walking spoiler on location.  There should be a top 10 list of "Strange things Nathan buys on the internet" and "Strange ways Nathan pranks his friends" heh. ;)

Glad to see a semi redo of the proposal, but...it's still not everything I would have loved that moment to be.  The original one was tainted by the whole shadow of them possibly breaking up and general joylessness, and this redo is kind of weighed down by the reference to Castle's disappearance and amnesia and pain caused.  My preferred perfect proposal vibe would be one filled with joy and romance and eager, nervous anticipation, and unburdened by baggage.  But you can't really go back.  Fingers crossed the actual wedding/vows is more unabashedly joyful.

At this point, I think they should delve deeper into Castle's guilt complex when they address the mythology and whatever he saw as a kid in the woods, or 3XK again because he obviously feels guilt quite deeply and it weighs on his heart.

Am I the only one picking up on a Beckett/Espo vibe in that sneak? I don't have any feelings either way on that speculated relationship (& I think it's going to be a mystery we'll never know the full story on, personally, unless they need it for a season 10 ;) ), but it's amusing to me to watch the collective freakout of the fandom that this AU episode could possibly "go there." lol

No you're not the only one but I was hoping no one would mention it because it gives me the creeps and yes I'm one of the fans that would freak out. Heh.

Same here.  Espo got a little too close physically to Beckett in that clip my liking.  For what it's worth, i only feel the vibe from Espo (and JH may be trying to play it that way) and never from Beckett.  I am also not a fan of them having Espo give Beckett her coffee in Castle's absence.  I'd rather have Beckett get her own coffee if it comes down to it; it's not a role that should be filled by anyone outside of Castle and Beckett.  I liked Espo/Beckett best when Espo gave Beckett advice about Castle way back in the S2 finale and advice about handling PTSD.  Not a fan of Espo especially when he gets all in Castle's face or is quick to doubt him, especially the way he did in the premiere, or even when Alexis was kidnapped.  Castle's earned trust and respect for his abilities with all the team, not just Beckett, over the years.  I actually find Castle (and even Ryan) to be more intelligent, not to mention more perceptive and more sensitive than Espo.  With all the dithering between Lanie, Tory and his wandering eye with women, the writers have made Espo less attractive as a romantic conquest.  Honestly, I don't know why Lanie would even want to be with him at this point.

And I think Capt. Beckett is more than capable of handling any interrogation.  Unnecessary for a subordinate to ask her if she can really do her job so it annoys on that level.  If it were Capt. Esposito, I doubt Beckett would be asking her boss if he could handle it by himself.

I think it would be nice to allow two characters to have a bond and it not be because of sex.

Exactly.

I like how Beckett reacts to Castle's hair comment.  You know she's thinking about how she did have short hair 6 years ago.

What I found interesting is that this AU Beckett doesn't react with as much outward aversion to Castle's adorable comment and his touching her hand as Pilot Beckett might have done.  She doesn't seem quite as prickly.  Maybe because she's older, or maybe she's intrigued by Castle already.  Pilot Beckett would have given a gigantic eye roll at the adorable comment and threatened to remove his balls after he touched her hand.

At first I wondered if Stana had some kind of natural birthmark or something, and wasn't even them trying to do the scar at all.  I think you see it there in Valkyrie too. But if it's really supposed to be the scar, maybe it is just more visible and they want people to remember they can sometimes do continuity?  To see the dead center scar, it really has to be a straight shot at her chest.

As far as having her scar be centered in Kill Shot and Always ... I've got nothing for Kill Shot. In Always maybe they wanted to make sure people realized Castle was kissing her scar and not her breast? Yeah, I don't know. But it looks a bit like they changed things to be more accurate this time around.

I'm thinking the scar is supposed to be on her breast (or else she'd be dead), but in Always and Killshot it had to be "accessible", and had it been on her breast, her bra would have partially obscurred it/been in the way, which would have made kissing/touching it a lot harder?

I can't imagine they can't remember where it goes, so I figure it has something to do with practicality. 

I'm thinking the Beckett in the sneak peek looks kind of "dull". Like she has everything she's ever dreamt of career-wise, but she doesn't have a lot of joy in her life and there's no fight left in her to make something of her private/love life. I'd like to think that she wouldn't have been able to solve her mother's case without Castle, and this is the version of Kate Beckett that "will never have the kind of relationship" that she wants.

As for the weird Espo vibe--I don't mind that some fans think something happened between Beckett and Espo before the show, but I never got that vibe from them, and I think I'd be seriously weirded out if it turns out that Captain Beckett sleeps with one of her own people; with someone who's under her command.

• Love 1

I think in that sneak she's already intrigued by him hence the less prickly attitude. 

Castle's earned trust and respect for his abilities with all the team, not just Beckett, over the years.  I actually find Castle (and even Ryan) to be more intelligent, not to mention more perceptive and more sensitive than Espo.  With all the dithering between Lanie, Tory and his wandering eye with women, the writers have made Espo less attractive as a romantic conquest.  Honestly, I don't know why Lanie would even want to be with him at this point.

This. I hate it when they have Espo making snarky remarks at (or about) Castle when he's more than proved himself to the team. I know he can be annoying at times but there's no excuse for Espo's attitude. As for Lanie she needs her head examined if she thinks he's interested in some kind of serious relationship with her - his actions and comments at various times prove otherwise. 

Same here.  Espo got a little too close physically to Beckett in that clip my liking.  For what it's worth, i only feel the vibe from Espo (and JH may be trying to play it that way) and never from Beckett.

I assume JH plays that up as much as he can within reason given his comments at various times. He probably enjoys doing it because he knows it's a talking point amongst some fans. 

Edited by verdana

I saw on tumblr someone had posted the wild west pictures and asked "are they going to be accents too?" I haven't even considered they would be putting some kind of accent on I do hope not. That distracts me.

I do love that height difference too when they're kissing, never stops being adorable. Stana really can sell the "I'm so in love" look in spades. She's definitely got that post wedding/honeymoon glow about her. 

The lassoing looks like fun (Castle's 'whipped' and lassoed lol)

Talking of Castle being "whipped" makes me think of what the writers might be aiming for once they're married how about Henpecked!Castle? I can see these writers loving that idea, it's not that much of a stretch sadly from Bumbling!Castle or worse perhaps they will combine the two.

And I hope they'll be seeing more action than just a kiss on their real/fake honeymoon!

I hope Beckett finally gets a decent honeymoon after this, once again she doesn't get to go where she wants, it's a long way from the Maldives.

I expect to see a kiss (or two), a strippus interruptus (from that promo) and him carrying her over the threshold. 

Edited by verdana
Rob kyker @RobKyker  ·  19h 19 hours ago

“@ThatsSoAbbyBlog: are inserts such as hand shots always done by stand-ins or sometimes the actual actor from the scene?” Rarely the actors

Probably that clip when he slides the ring on her finger were not Stana and Nathan unless someone knows what their hands look like close up. 

Edited by verdana

With all the dithering between Lanie, Tory and his wandering eye with women, the writers have made Espo less attractive as a romantic conquest.  Honestly, I don't know why Lanie would even want to be with him at this point.

Instead of this off and on relationship with Lanie they should just keep him dating random women even if we don't see it. They're already the least developed characters on the show, but don't really need to pair up the remaining age appropriate single characters from the main cast again.

• Love 1

http://tvline.com/2014/11/04/castle-season-7-wedding-spoilers-rick-vanishing-mystery/

TVLINE | One concern I heard viewers had as the Season 6 finale played out was that if there had been a wedding, it would have only been, like, 45 seconds tacked onto the end of the episode. I imagine they have that same concern with “Time of Our Lives.” Will the wedding element total more than 45 seconds?

I don’t know what the length of the actual wedding is, but I will say that having seen it, it is a really beautiful moment for the two characters, and for the series itself. I think it’s going to meet — or hopefully exceed — the expectations of the folks watching the show.

TVLINE | Because you covered a lot of the elements already last season — the preparation, assorted dresses, shopping for a venue. Now it’s just about actually exchanging vows.STANA KATIC, NATHAN FILLION

Yes.

So longer than 45 seconds ? I'll take a minute.

Thanks cappuccino. 

So longer than 45 seconds ? I'll take a minute.

If we're talking strictly wedding vows, it's not going to take that long. I've never been married but I've been to a few and unless it's a Catholic wedding which seems to drag on forever it won't take up too much time.  But I think when fans start talking about "how long will the wedding be" they are using different parameters to measure it. Are we talking vows? Or from when he first proposes?  So the wedding element depending upon how you look at it could take up a reasonable amount of time.  

I keep seeing this comment that the wedding takes around 9 minutes but I have no idea where that information comes from but it's been going around twitter and tumblr over the last few days and no one has provided a source. 

They've covered all the other elements already in season 6 so understandably you don't need to see any of that again but if it's only say a few minutes at the end I do think some fans are going to feel cheated (no matter how great this "beautiful moment" is) especially given they've had to wait so long. 

TVLINE | At the time you decided to derail the season-ending wedding, did you know when it would actually take place?
We knew that it was going to happen within the first half-dozen episodes. We didn’t know exactly which one, but we knew it would happen relatively soon.

Loved Matt's "derail" comment and the reason they had to put in it in the first half dozen episodes is because they knew full well that fans wouldn't tolerate it being held back any longer. So much for organic storytelling, they just had to get it done as quickly as possible and Terri's episode was the best fit along with it being the first one in sweeps which was another important factor. 

Glad to see I was right that they will touch upon the mythology in 7.10 I love the way he talks about putting things in a "box" when it comes to their storytelling - out of sight out of mind. 

The problem with this new mythology is they have left it so wide open to conjecture and speculation that the writers can go in any direction they want with this story they've given the audience literally nothing to go on.  It's a total mystery and one I can't get invested in unless they give me more concrete information. Right now I don't care about it at all, if they never brought it up again it wouldn't bother me. 

Edited by verdana

Yeah I'm with GeorgieNY I could have done without hearing the extra few lines.

Hmm... I think I'll try to skip it and wait until it airs. I mean, it's not like I don't have a general idea, but I don't want to be let down if that's all there is to the scene. Thanks for the info!

I keep seeing this comment that the wedding takes around 9 minutes but I have no idea where that information comes from but it's been going around twitter and tumblr over the last few days and no one has provided a source.

9 minutes would be a huge chunk of time (of a 42 minute episode) and would make a lot of people really, really, happy, I think. That's almost as long as a lot of actual weddings I've been to (okay, not really, but most of the non-demonominal ceremonies where it's just a wedding ceremony often don't run more than 20 minutes, give or take.)Of course, I'd watch a whole episode of Castle and Beckett just hanging out at home, so ...

• Love 2

People Choice Awards final noms are out. Nathan, Stana, Caskett fav duo and show made the list. Would be amusing to watch acceptance speech for a Caskett win, but even with a wedding airing before vote closing and J2, I don't see it happening.

Nathan stands a pretty good chance but I wouldn't bother for Caskett as favourite duo I can see the guys from Supernatural winning that one.

I think it's hilarious that they released a clip of him proposing again.  Normally a show would try and make that be a surprise, but ABC is trying to make sure everyone knows a wedding is (really) happening.

I am also not a fan of them having Espo give Beckett her coffee in Castle's absence.  I'd rather have Beckett get her own coffee if it comes down to it; it's not a role that should be filled by anyone outside of Castle and Beckett.

I didn't like that moment just because it actually seemed kind of mean of him.  He drops the coffee in front of her face without letting her see him?  The way Castle does?  At least say hello so she turns and knows it's coming from a substitute.

I think the vibe only comes from Espo because it's really just Jon Heurtas's own interpretation, not something that the writers ever intended.  And I think he likes making his character seem more important, which is understandable, but annoying in this case.

I think I'd be seriously weirded out if it turns out that Captain Beckett sleeps with one of her own people; with someone who's under her command.

Yes, I agree.

Yeah 9 minutes is a long time on a show like this, which is why I have my doubts about that being accurate, it seems a bit too much even if they're trying to rectify the finale by making it extra special.  But if they do go there....then wow good news for the fans, they can't say it's been treated as an afterthought.  

I think it's hilarious that they released a clip of him proposing again.  Normally a show would try and make that be a surprise, but ABC is trying to make sure everyone knows a wedding is (really) happening.

Ikr? They're trying really hard to reassure fans instead. I half expected one of the sneak peeks to be the morning scene in the kitchen, since they usually release those.

Quite a bit, I'd think. Didn't Stana lose to Ellen Pompeo two years ago? Now they're not even the same category.

I'd also say that Castle and Beckett have a decent chance at Duo, too. The Castle fandom is just as crazy as the Supernatural fandom, I'd say. (I don't know if that's a compliment or not.)

I've always assumed that whenever the wedding was held it'd be tacked into an episode (and since it's coming in as the final act it could be considered that). The key for me will be this take away the AU element will there be any factors pre-AU that will affect how I look at the wedding (like something that is raised before Castle is zapped into the AU). I'm trying to wave away preconceptions but that is something I've questioned a lot since they did the month talk, etc.

Yeah 9 minutes is a long time on a show like this, which is why I have my doubts about that being accurate, it seems a bit too much even if they're trying to rectify the finale by making it extra special. But if they do go there....then wow good news for the fans, they can't say it's been treated as an afterthought.

Well it'll definitely be in the final Act of the episode. So keeping that in mind I'd say look at previous episodes and final acts and that will give you an idea of the length of the wedding, etc. Edited by Nadine
  • Love 1

Well it'll definitely be in the final Act of the episode. So keeping that in mind I'd say look at previous episodes and final acts and that will give you an idea of the length of the wedding, etc.

Well yeah, but there's a difference between the last act of the episode and the last 2 minutes of the last act of the episode (like they sorta made the end of FBOW out to be). If it's the latter, a lot of people are going to be upset.

It's not like Castle's the greatest with pacing and timing things, especially of the relationship aspect.

Well yeah, but there's a difference between the last act of the episode and the last 2 minutes of the last act of the episode (like they sorta made the end of FBOW out to be). If it's the latter, a lot of people are going to be upset.

It's not like Castle's the greatest with pacing and timing things, especially of the relationship aspect.

Agree with you about all of this - hence why I put the preconceptions part above in.

Probably that clip when he slides the ring on her finger were not Stana and Nathan unless someone knows what their hands look like close up. 

I know his hands pretty well by now. If I can find the clip, I'll check it out.cfH99y4.jpg

Ikr? They're trying really hard to reassure fans instead. I half expected one of the sneak peeks to be the morning scene in the kitchen, since they usually release those.

I honestly think it's a little bit of fear and panic on the creative team's part (maybe ABC's too, but that's only my spec). Originally, I believe MarMann said they'd probably get married before the new year, which sounds to me like they didn't know when it would happen, but then fans complained and threatened to stop watching so they decided they'd better do it now. I'm sure some think they always planned to have it happen in November sweeps (a common theory I've seen among fandom since before season 7 began), but I'm not buying that there was that much thought put into it. 

The overkill of promotion is amusing to me too. When else have we seen this much promotion? "We swear, guys! They're REALLY getting married this time! Pleeeeease watch!" lol 

What I'd love to hear is what stories they feel they've told in episodes 7.01-5 that they felt ~had to be told before they could marry. Not sure a social media killer or a child witness to a murder quite fit that bill. ;) 

• Love 4

I hope Beckett finally gets a decent honeymoon after this, once again she doesn't get to go where she wants, it's a long way from the Maldives.

I got from that TV Line interview with Amann posted today that there's really no true honeymoon in the cards for them, sadly. But that's just how I interpreted his words. Unless maybe they get it at the end of 7.10 (as a Christmas gift from Gates? ;) ) and when they return in January for 7.11, they're coming back from it. lol 

I also find it interesting that promo pics for both of the next two episodes include a kiss. Has that *ever* happened, even once in the past?

From TV Guide (I'd link but for some reason pasting things on this site is close to impossible on my phone. Just pasting the blurb took like 5 tries):

"Owing to the complex story that precedes the nuptials — Castle experiences an alternate reality in which he's never met Beckett — the ceremony itself had to be scaled back considerably. "We came very close to doing the other version of the big wedding... and all the hoopla that's associated with that, and we knew that we didn't want to do quite the same thing," executive producer David Amann tells us. However, don't think that Castle's rush to the altar will scare Beckett — or make the moment any less magical. "[beckett] doesn't necessarily know quite what has driven him to this point, but she's emotionally right there with him," Amann says. "It's a wonderful, wonderful moment, and we hope the fans share that view."

Edited by FlickerToAFlame

These two have horrible luck with travel:

First suggested trip to the Hamptons - Didn't happen due to plot contrivances

First actual trip to the Hamptons - Dead body in Castle's pool

Offscreen Ski trip - Castle breaks his knee

Planned Bora Bora trip - Cancelled due to above knee breaking

Honeymoon in Maldives - Cancelled due to fiery car crash/Caste's abduction

Hopefully they'll at least get an offscreen honeymoon.  Or get a chance to lock themselves in Beckett's apartment for a few days so even Martha and Alexis can't interrupt.  Then they can get rid of it.

Edited by KaveDweller
  • Love 1

Link to the TVGuide blurb is here.

Prior to reading those quotes from Amann, I didn't fancy myself as being particularly hard to please with regard to the wedding. I'd wanted them to spend more than 45 seconds on it, and I didn't want it to be an off-the-cuff, impromptu affair in the precinct (I figured Scott Paulin's presence was a good sign for the latter), but other than that, I was mostly good. 

But reading that they considered a big ceremony and then decided against it, I find myself somewhat wary, and even kind of preemptively wistful. I suddenly realized that I really do want a beautiful ceremony for Castle and Beckett. It doesn't have to be big, but I want it to be special. I want it to feel like a real wedding ceremony and not just a capper to a day of adventure. "Castle's rush to the altar" doesn't sound so great in that regard. But I do think Terri is capable of delivering romantic moments, and I really, really hope she does here. Hopefully the writing staff were properly cognizant of viewers' expectations when making decisions on this moment. They can't please everyone, but I think the characters deserve something wonderful.

Edited by metaphor
But reading that they considered a big ceremony and then decided against it, I find myself somewhat wary, and even kind of preemptively wistful. I suddenly realized that I really do want a beautiful ceremony for Castle and Beckett. It doesn't have to be big, but I

Was he saying that they came close to doing another big ceremony or was he just saying that they came close to showing a big ceremony before and so are doing something different now?  It's hard to tell without seeing the full quote.

I don't care about the size, as long as it is special and the vows are meaningful.

Amann's really hard selling the wedding.  Hope he hasn't oversold it. ;)  Hoping that it exceeds our expectations is setting the bar quite high.  After the disappointment of the proposal and the aborted wedding, one can only hope that they finally get this right.  I'm struggling a bit to remember the last truly romantic moment between Caskett.... the end of SLTS perhaps?  It's been a while, that's my general feeling.  It can be the smaller more intimate gestures, a few well chosen heartfelt words that can strike the right romantic tone, though sometimes big romantic gestures have their place too.

Wonder if Beckett will believe in Castle's AU experience, or perhaps it won't matter so much as long as they create magic in their own universe in the end.

Bit sceptical about a 9 min wedding, but I hope the COTW won't be taking up precious time that could be better spent on the wedding.  I'd like everything AU to revolve around informing the Caskett relationship and not really to be about the COTW, for once, in an important milestone episode.

What I'd love to hear is what stories they feel they've told in episodes 7.01-5 that they felt ~had to be told before they could marry.

Yes, soon enough we can assess whether it was truly necessary to end the last season the way they did and whether the storytelling has benefited from that choice in any way.  

People Choice Awards final noms are out. Nathan, Stana, Caskett fav duo and show made the list. Would be amusing to watch acceptance speech for a Caskett win, but even with a wedding airing before vote closing and J2, I don't see it happening.

I can't take PCAs seriously but it would be something if we got a joint acceptance speech for a Caskett win, though with the endless, ridiculous expansion of categories, I doubt Favourite Duo would get any time on stage, or even the other categories they are nominated for for that matter.  Duo looks like their toughest category anyway so I think a win there is hard to pull off.

I'd like to see a reference to an actual honeymoon on the show.  It's nice to see them in a different locale, but I guess the Western episode fills that quota for the season. ;)

S55.Yeah Amann didn't sound that hopeful on a honeymoon but looking at KaveDweller's list of calamities that have befallen them whilst attempting a getaway may be its for the best.  Beckett's apartment could give them the privacy they need but of course her place of residence hasn't had the best history either on this show, the last one getting blown up. Jeez what an unlucky couple.

I can't take the PCA's seriously either but good luck to the Castle team and lets hope all that constant voting pays off in one of the categories at least. 

Sounds like they're trying to prepare the fans for a short(ish) ceremony.

That's always been my main concern with them getting desperate after the finale and realising they had to get it in early sweeps or face a riot on their hands. Now what should be a milestone moment looks like it's fighting for time with the AU which is a more complex story than they would normally do. But in the end it's all about the writing and the mood of the moment if that's good then fans will forgive a lot but I still say if it's literally a 2 minute tack on at the end there will be a few upset fans feeling they were let down by the writers after six long years.

Edited by verdana