Type keyword(s) to search

S00.E01: Most Infamous

• Start Topic

It was good to hear from some of the canvasses.  And I call so much bullshit on the woman who bailed out of Jason's final tat.  There is a contract for the open canvas that differs from the regular human canvas contract and it clearly states that one agrees to get a tattoo on a specified body part that is totally at the discretion of the artist.  No one told her otherwise.

Jason's final canvas is full of shit.  As Dave said, you don't raise your hand and volunteer to be an open canvas if you're not willing to let the artist put whatever he/she wants on your body.

Mystical Mike is delusional and is clearly going through a Theodore 'Ted" Logan, Esquire phase. 

I loved seeing Matti's breast cancer survivor canvas.  Awesome that she went to Matti for another tattoo. 

Tatu Baby's canvas Margarette was an inspiration.  She came on the show and had a good time and was happy with her tattoo.

Scott looked like a tattooed baby - - WTF? 

I wished they had gotten that annoying canvas of King Ruck's and Keith's back to question - - the dude that was so picky that was getting ink on both legs and who passed out.  He was such a douche.

• Love 1

I was hoping to hear more about Emily (I wanted some grand reveal of her as an actress), and what went down with Josh.  They didn't even seem to mention him, and she was...not really clear.  I'd like to meet one of the fans she gained, 'cause for me she was a pretty crappy villain.

I watched most of it thinking that if they used their finales more effectively the whole thing would have been unnecessary.  Also, I didn't think Scott was all that infamous to eat up such a huge piece of the show.   

To the guy who took credit for introducing strategery so untalented artists get ahead: thanks for that, asshole.  The show is now an orgy of anger and mediocrity.  Nicely done.  And, reruns of this show are not "everywhere."  Better record 'em somehow if they're what you want to use to motivate your child to, um, ruin things because she's unable to succeed using skill/talent.

• Love 1

I must admit I ended up liking this show more than I thought I would. I almost deleted it from my DVR without even watching it but well... I'm home, I'm sick, can't sleep, and I figured I might's well have something to watch. I particularly liked the stories of the few real connections that happened between the artists and canvasses (Tatu Baby and Matti as the artists - I feel terrible I can't remember the canvasses' names, but the older woman and the one with breast cancer). 

I couldn't believe that one woman who was a canvas backing out and then having a laser removal. Ouch, and ouch. What was she thinking when she signed up? I'm glad she didn't put up with something she didn't want, but that seemed extreme.

Felt bad for the veteran with the completely messed up flag. I had forgotten about that tattoo from the original show. I hope he can get that flag fixed somehow.

Phoenix780 I agree on the guy who was getting/taking credit for introducing all the "strategy" into the "game."  As he was talking I realized how much better the show was before he got there. Of course both his reputation and the turning it into a screaming/drama thing could be pretty much producer driven too, but it was weird thinking it was mostly one guy who turned it all into that.

• Love 1
As he was talking I realized how much better the show was before he got there. Of course both his reputation and the turning it into a screaming/drama thing could be pretty much producer driven too, but it was weird thinking it was mostly one guy who turned it all into that.

Production does drive the drama and always has. Heather Sinn commented on that the first season. The screaming matches have been there since the start. Any contestant who claims it was his doing is just trying to build up his rep.