Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Shark

Cranberry

After Winston graduates from the Police Academy, Nick and Coach worry when they see his new training officer. Meanwhile, Jess uses Schmidt to try and influence a councilwoman to stop the night construction taking place outside the loft.

I liked Nasim, too. I hated Nick and Coach acting so ridiculous. I also don't care for the councilwoman character, and I fear we'll see her again.

Once again Winston was the best part of the ep for me. Loved when he clarified that his second thank you for the flowers was not sarcastic.

• Love 3

The construction worker spying on Schmidt applying lotion was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. That scene alone made up for Nick and Coach's ultra stupid storyline about Winston's training officer.

Edited by Tony
  • Love 2

My favorite part was Jess using her British boyfriend in a mock demonstration to the city council. What's his name again? Ryan? Anyway, that bit cracked me up, especially the Brit trying to use a Jersey accent or whatever he was going for. "Can I buy you a cheeseburger sandwich?"

• Love 2

My favorite part was Jess using her British boyfriend in a mock demonstration to the city council. What's his name again? Ryan? Anyway, that bit cracked me up, especially the Brit trying to use a Jersey accent or whatever he was going for. "Can I buy you a cheeseburger sandwich?"

That and their back-to-back pose at the end.  It reminded me of the SNL skit when they pretend to be kid actors and totally over-do the physical actions.  I'm sure I've seen that exact pose there!

• Love 1

Jess was explaining what people do at night in their apartments and said something like "And immigrants eat noodles together and dance to records"  I'm not sure why but that made me laugh and laugh.  I really liked the episode.

I know the councilwoman as the therapist from Step Brothers and one of the main friends from Whitney.

Winston screaming "That's what you get!" a la Jake Johnson in Let's Be Cops made me laugh.

I haven't seen anything but commercials for Let's be Cops but I was thinking the whole episode that the entire point of Coach/Nick's storyline was a wink, wink nudge, nudge about that movie.