Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: On The Outside

• Start Topic

On 11/21/2023 at 10:20 AM, Nashville said:

Her first birthday was last week, and she’s the most f#%^ing beautiful thing in the world.  😊

Congratulations, Nashville! I'm very happy for you.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just checking to see if this thing is still working.  Has PT lately been repeatedly re-re-restoring old backups or something?  Its behavior of late has been… weird.

• Like 3
(edited)

I do not have any issues, but I am glad you posted because it made me look back at older posts.

Today, January 9th, I reread the post above yours [which is also yours] for the second time and I finally get it!  The date of the post was an immense help.

So, I do have one issue: Reading comprehension. Oh, also old age, brain fog, short-term memory loss, and short-term memory loss.

Edited by Katrina Kate
Forgot that the term includes the word loss.
  • LOL 2

Hoping my Southern compatriots are doing ok and not perfecting their icicle impersonations.  We’re doing ok, but I just got a call from my eldest; the -5 we hit last night froze their water pipes, and they’re without water this morning.  🥶

• Sad 4