Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Bury The Ratchet

• Start Topic

I don't know who is making those things happen for her, if its DJ, if its just her, if she has a manager.  But either way, she is doing really well for someone who was in a girl group like 20 years ago!  I'm not sure what is going so wrong that it really requires a reprimand.  What level is she trying to get to that requires frantic movement?

It could be no more than posturing on Todd's part, trying to say to Kandi she is not all that because she has not met with the Obamas yet.  But last I checked he was the one out late pouring drinks over the prenup he had to sign so Kandi keeps the assets she built with her team.  .

Edited by SpringTulips

I'm waiting for the scene where Kandi sits in on Todd's business meetings and gets up in the face of his boss.  Yeah, like that would happen.  THAT pisses me off, frankly - that because she's a woman and maybe because she's somewhat insecure, her husband gets his hand in her businesses, but never the reverse.

• Love 1

I'm waiting for the scene where Kandi sits in on Todd's business meetings and gets up in the face of his boss.  Yeah, like that would happen.  THAT pisses me off, frankly - that because she's a woman and maybe because she's somewhat insecure, her husband gets his hand in her businesses, but never the reverse.

I honestly don't think Todd wants to deal with Kandi's employee problems, but she will do anything to avoid confrontation, including throwing her husband to the wolves.  The poor guy looked miserable.