Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Ughngnggh! Ugghhnnn!

• Start Topic

Has anyone else watched Alaskan Bush People? They have names like Bam-Bam, Bear, and Snowbird. Of course they also have two sons named Noah and Gabriel.

OMFG - that show!  I tried a couple of episodes, and even though I will watch anything Alaska or Pacific Northwest related, this was too much for even my lowlife standards.

• Love 2

Where are these things located? Nat Geo? Travel? I just dumped my package containing lotsa channels. (AMC included), don't need it back til October :(

Discovery.  Whish is sad, because I'm a big fan of Deadliest Catch, but some of the stuff they've devolved into, like any other previously good channels, leaves me scratching y head.

• Love 1
(edited)

OMFG - that show!  I tried a couple of episodes, and even though I will watch anything Alaska or Pacific Northwest related, this was too much for even my lowlife standards.

I first found it accidentally and I thought it was cruel, somebody stranded mentally disabled people in the wilderness. I thought that was so mean. Then I realized that's just how these people talk.

I had to keep watching till the "house" was built because that was some of the worst car-crash viewing available. "7 heads are as good as one!"

Schadenfreude is gud.

Edited by kikismom
  • Love 2

I first found it accidentally and I thought it was cruel, somebody stranded mentally disabled people in the wilderness. I thought that was so mean. Then I realized that's just how these people talk.

I had to keep watching till the "house" was built because that was some of the worst car-crash viewing available. "7 heads are as good as one!"

Schadenfreude is gud.

You want Schadenfreude?  How about those chucklefucks getting indicted : http://www.adn.com/article/20141023/alaskan-bush-people-indictments-so-what-reality-tv-fakers-know-no-bounds

• Love 1

I like twatwaffle

We once overheard an epic argument between 2 navajo girls who were extremely drunk. One said "why for the fuck you call me bullshit?" and the other called her "quarterhorse" which just made me laugh and laugh. Such a huge insult, quarterhorse. They also declared they were "fish ached" = shit faced. 

• Love 3
(edited)

excuse me it's mother dick

Excuse ME, but that's Abraham's.

Twizzledick is mine.

ETA: my expression, that is. Not my - well, you can figure it out. :)

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1
(edited)

fuckpuddle, fuck me in the ear, fuck nuggets, shit a brick and fuck me with it...etc Debra Morgan, Dexter.

I can see it now, other threads think we are fighting.

Edited by nachomama
  • Love 2
(edited)

Similarly, "Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck" -Cartman

And cockwomble

Ya'll have heard of the infamous interweb "blue waffle"?

There is no way I'm googling that.

Edited by morgankobi
  • Love 1

"Fuck every fucking one of you.  I wish I was a fucking tree."  Trixie The Whore

Oh, and Rick Grimes might just become as cuntstruck as Seth Bullock. 

"Those who disagree suck cock by choice"   ;-)

• Love 1

"Those who disagree suck cock by choice"

What a charming quote. I think I may need to use it as my siggy somewhere.

All of us sitting here, saying a bunch of "bad words" and probably giggling like 5th graders? I fucking love it.

• Love 2
(edited)

You said the f dash dash dash word =O

I believe in 4th grade I was shocked my friend Elizabeth said damn. And I would skip the word "sex" in a song. Within the next year I embraced the f word as my new best friend.

Edited by nachomama
  • Love 1
(edited)

I could of been a contender!

My laptop is so weird, numbers don't show up. It says  :  for when something is posted and the post that says "it's only 12.99 on amazon" just came through as "its only on amazon"

Edited by nachomama
  • Love 1

I have another 3 day weekend this weekend.  You all don't understand, I haven't had more than one day off in a row in like years, so two weeks in a row is insane.  I better stop slacking if I'm going to buy us a tree house community!

• Love 3

So, kind of a combination of I Spit On Your Grave, Sllverado, and Monty Python and The Holy Grail?

Well, the Woofs said they did miss movies.

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time"

Dear GOD I love that movie!

• Love 4

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time"

Dear GOD I love that movie!

Yet another possible mutation: the ZV jumps species. Zombidogs, anyone? :)

"Killer rabbit!! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAAAAAAAYY!"

• Love 4
(edited)

I get why people would like it, but the little I saw of it was soooo cringe-inducing that I just couldn't watch it. I'm not big on second-hand embarrassment.

So I'm guessing you won't like Ben Stiller in the

upcoming "there's Something About Negan".

Edited by kikismom

>:( get to work kj! You're supplying the treehouse, scarves and goofballs. Not to mention I think we will be marathoning shows. Errbody grab your classic and you host our watchathons. You will prepare an appropriate snack or dinner. And fill us with your wisdom. Walnutqueen will just swear a lot during deadwood.

• Love 4
(edited)

Bring out your dead!

I'm not dead!

'ere, he says he's not dead!

Yes he is.

I think I'll go for a walk...

Are you sure he's dead?

He will be soon, he's very ill

I'm getting better!

No you're not you'll be stone dead in a moment.

To be played by:

1.  Abraham, Father Gabriel, and Eugene
  2. Rick, Father Gabriel, and Deanna
  3. Carol, Father Gabriel, and Sam

???????????

Edited by kikismom
  • Love 2

>:( get to work kj! You're supplying the treehouse, scarves and goofballs. Not to mention I think we will be marathoning shows. Errbody grab your classic and you host our watchathons. You will prepare an appropriate snack or dinner. And fill us with your wisdom. Walnutqueen will just swear a lot during deadwood.

walnutqueen will swear a lot all the fucking time!  :-D

• Love 2

Oh, oh!  Can I play too?

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

FPP begins to cry.

Oddly enough, Maggie's father smelt of elderberries.

And Deanna dreams of having HUGE...tracts of land!

• Love 3