Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: The Money Maker On The Merry Go Round

WendyCR72

After severely damaged human remains are discovered under a merry-go-round, the Jeffersonian team begins a complicated investigation of a billion dollar hedge fund company. When the victim's boss (guest star Gill Bellows) becomes a prime suspect in the investigation, the case takes a major turn as the team uncovers incriminating evidence against the victim. Meanwhile, the investigation becomes increasingly difficult as Aubrey feels an emotional connection to the case, and Booth and Brennan are at odds when Christine curses for the first time.

Jackass? Really? What happened to Bones?

What do you mean? This sort of absurd stuff is classic Bones. They do these kinds of things all the time, especially in the earlier seasons.

That aside, the show has so many freaking interns these days that rotate in seemingly at random that I don't have any clue who they are half the time, I rarely even remember if they've been in an episode before, and I certainly can't get attached to any of them and that includes this episode. I liked it much better when they stuck to 4 or 5 interns that they all used at regular intervals and all had well developed personalities and time for actual character development instead of this "here's random intern #56" thing they've been on for a good while.

Edited by immortalfrieza
  • Love 1

Potty-mouthed Christine hit home for me ... Several years ago, I was driving my young-un' to daycare when another driver cut me off and I loudly uttered a four-letter word that rhymes with "hit." That night, little one was playing with her toys when wifey and I heard heard her say (that word) rather loudly.

Kids are God's way to keep you humble ... and mortified.

• Love 2