Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Baby Made A Mess

Tara Ariano

I thought Tom was Mellie's "blink if the answer is yes" contact when she was trying to figure out what was going on with Fitz and she knew his SS agents weren't allowed to reveal. I stand corrected.

Edited by St. Claire

What happen to Fitz supporting Mellie when he found out about what his father did to her? It seems like that has been drop. Other than the first few episodes this season it seems like nothing has change between the them.

• Love 1
Guest Accused Dingo

What happen to Fitz supporting Mellie when he found out about what his father did to her? It seems like that has been drop. Other than the first few episodes this season it seems like nothing has change between the them.

It changed until Fitz found out there was still hope for Olivia and him. Once he found that out he dropped his grieving wife like a hot potatoe.

• Love 2

This, exactly.

Fitz always puts his dick and its needs above his wife, his children, the country that he was now fairly elected to govern, and even Olivia (as Amanda Tanner is proof of). It's the most consistently written piece of canon on this mess.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1

It changed until Fitz found out there was still hope for Olivia and him. Once he found that out he dropped his grieving wife like a hot potatoe.

Mellie deserves so much better than him. Fitz is a man in lust. I'm surprised Mellie didn't cut off his penis yer

• LOL 1

The Olivia Pope of this episode is the woman that I love -- a woman who knows how to handle shit and get shit done. This episode is by far the best episode of the season, IMO.

I love Abby, and Darby did an excellent job this episode. 

Apparently, Tom and Rowan attend rhythmic speaking classes together. Seriously, writers and director?

• Love 1