Type keyword(s) to search

"M-ld-r, -t's m-": The X-Files Hangman Game

I don't recognize this, so it's either from something I've forgotten or haven't seen.  I suspect the latter, and I also suspect it's a Doggett quote.  If so, that is straight-up hilarious.

(I obviously don't know the name, either, so ... N)

• Love 1

What are you saying? Ray Pearce has become some kind of metal man? Because that only happens in the movies, Agent Scully.

Doggett to Scully in Salvage!

Oh that means I have to do one, right (I'm new here, lol). I'll think of one and be back

• Love 2

O-e/a--/a/ha--,/-octor.
-ou/--o-,/Roc--.../-'m/a/mother.
Mother-/are/-ome-,/too.

Yes:  A, T, O, U, H, M, R, E, C
No:

LOL this is what I get for being a newbie.  I'm overzealously picking obscure quotes, :)  But this one made me laugh (mostly the looks from the characters involved)

Okay, I have no idea what this is from (if Scully is the second speaker, it's obviously from season nine, so that would make sense - I haven't seen that season), but Dude's name must be Rocky.  I don't know what he's talking about, but ...

One and a half, Doctor.

You know, Rocky, I'm a mother.

Mothers are women, too.

Right?

Correct.  Lord of the Flies, Season 9.  Lame episode (but with lots of 'hey its that guy/gals").  But, the Rocky character and Scully were pretty funny.  He keeps hitting on her and she keeps making funny faces.
Here's the whole exchange:
ROCKY BRONZINO: It may be the bugs are being somehow driven crazy with desire. You know, they say we humans respond to pheromones, too.

SCULLY: Yeah, I tend to agree with that, yeah.

ROCKY BRONZINO: "Women's dormitory syndrome." It's believed that pheromones are the reason that women who live together share the same menstrual cycle.

SCULLY: Fascinating.

ROCKY BRONZINO: You know, when a male and female calliphorid fly mate they stay joined for up to one and a half hours. One and a half, doctor.

SCULLY: You know, Rocky ... I'm a mother.

ROCKY BRONZINO: Mothers are women, too.

and

ROCKY BRONZINO: Dr. Scully? This is so exciting. I've never had a partner before.

SCULLY: I have.

ROCKY BRONZINO: I'd like to think of it as a hymenopteran relationship. Two scientists using their special knowledge reaching higher than either of them could ever reach alone. And if I may say so, Doctor, you complete me.

SCULLY: I got upstairs, you take down.

BUT, its all in the delivery of the very annoying (and slimey) Rocky character and Scully's expressions.  ;)

Bastet, you haven't watched ANY of Season 9?
I'm lame... even if a show starts to majorly suck, I have to finish it or I go crazy, lol

No, I haven't seen a chunk of season seven, or any of season eight or nine.  I used to see shows through to the end no matter how awful they got, but Moonlighting cured me of that habit.  Now, my attitude is that once entertainment stops entertaining me, I'm done.

Continuing the crappy episode, good quote theme ...

------ ----?
----.  ----- -----.  ------ ------ -----, ------.

Pilot:

Finale: