Type keyword(s) to search

"M-ld-r, -t's m-": The X-Files Hangman Game

Okay, I think I know what this is just based on the letters up there and what words would make sense, but I don't recall Mulder ever actually saying it.  Was it in that piece of crap First Person Shooter?

Anyway, it's "You saved the world, Scully," isn't it?

• Love 1

Ah.  Well, Triangle still fits that bill for me -- I never re-watch that, so the only line I remember from it is "Oh, brother."

------, --- -----'- -- ---------.

Sorry, queequeg; I think it's a beautifully-directed episode, but not enough to distract me from the lack of substance.  Or parade of stereotypes.  Or insistence on obscuring the kiss.  I do love the two Scullys passing each other leading to a double eyebrow raise, though.

- t---- - --- ---- -- t---- ---- ------ -t -----t---.

------, --- -----'t -t -----t---.
- --- t-- -----.

Kill Switch: T

First-Person Shooter:

• Love 1

Last update for the night ...

- th--- - s-- s-me -- these s-me -e---e -t ----st-c-.

M---e-, --- -e-e-'t -t ----st-c-.
- s-- the m---e.

Kill Switch: T, C, E, H, S, M

First-Person Shooter:

The first one is the list of correct guesses (even though they're filled in the puzzle, it seems having them listed as well cuts down on accidental duplicate guessing) and the second is the list of guessed letters that don't appear in the quote.

Instead of just Yes/No as the titles for those lists, we use something from the show that is good for the first one, and a similar thing from the show that is bad for the second one.

My guess:  A

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 1

--a- --a--, ---a- -- --a-- --a-- ---- A---- ------ --------- -----a----- ---a- ----------.

Mrs. Paddock: A

Lauren Kyte:

Man, I really want another Bloody Mary, but at noon I think it's officially time to retire breakfast and pajamas.  Time to clean the house with PBS cooking shows as background noise, but I'll check back in.

- - - -/- - -/- - -/- - - - - -?

- - -/- - - - - -/- - -/- - - - - -/- - - -/- - - -/- -/- - - - -/- - -?

- - - - - - -/- - - -/- - - -/- - - - - - -/ - -/ - - -/- - - - - -, - - - - -/- - - - - -.

Continuing the theme of quotes from not so great episodes.