Type keyword(s) to search

Insecure Mommy Seeks Cheating Ass, Second-String Soul Mate

I think Donna's love life may have been more tragic than Tori's, what with being thrown the stairs and doing the hibbity dibbity with David "Pwecious" Silver and all.  But it's pretty darn close.

Edited by Kay
  • Love 1

Is this where we talk about that pre-show show? I can't tell you how many times the narration made me laugh, starting with the talk about Tori & Dean's "television empire". Tori had to have had a say in the whole thing, it was just too much. I also noticed how they omitted the part about Dean & Mary Jo were in the middle of an adoption when he dumped her, they said he only had one son. That's another reason I think Tori had something to do with the narration.

When they were showing older pictures of Tori, she looked so much prettier when her hair was a darker blonde & had some curl. The super straight, white color hair she has now does her no favors.

• Love 4

So, did we need to know that Dean enjoyed watching Tori so much on 90210 that it helped him with the activities "that men do"?  That is just gross.  She is your wife now, and that is not sexy or romantic to talk about.  He is not only disrespectful to their relationship, but to the viewers because believe me we didn't need to know that.

I hated re-hearing about how they were intimate right away as if it was no big deal, and I hated that Dean went to that movie knowing he wanted to kiss Tori while he had a wife and child at home.  I especially hate how easily they talk about all of this as if it is no big deal, and that their other marriage partners didn't matter.  

I appreciated that they finally admitted their troubles they had earlier in the marriage...it was obvious in that one season with the motorcycle but they always denied trouble.

• Love 3

So, did we need to know that Dean enjoyed watching Tori so much on 90210 that it helped him with the activities "that men do"?  That is just gross.  She is your wife now, and that is not sexy or romantic to talk about.  He is not only disrespectful to their relationship, but to the viewers because believe me we didn't need to know that.

I hated re-hearing about how they were intimate right away as if it was no big deal, and I hated that Dean went to that movie knowing he wanted to kiss Tori while he had a wife and child at home.  I especially hate how easily they talk about all of this as if it is no big deal, and that their other marriage partners didn't matter.  

I appreciated that they finally admitted their troubles they had earlier in the marriage...it was obvious in that one season with the motorcycle but they always denied trouble.

I don't believe for a moment that Dean watched 90210.  He was out of the age bracket for it and even if he did, he said he was doing activities that teen boys do - - he wasn't a teen any longer when the show premiered.  So BS.   He was interested in Tori because she's a Spelling, plain and simple. 

Funny how they acted like it was no big deal to cheat on their respective spouses but boy, it sure is a big deal now!

• Love 5

Yeah I know I said I wasn't going to watch but of course I did, and I am so mad I did because I do not want her to get any kind of reaction good or bad from me or anybody because that's all that matters to her. She could care LESS what us 'pee ons' think of her. I will say though, that for Dean to leave his wife and little boy for her is so blatantly obvious it was because of the Spelling empire. His wife is beautiful. There is NOTHING pretty about 'T' ! She is a rotten mother, she's a horrible bitch of a wife and she's so damn HOMELY! I'm not one to judge on looks, but she angers me so much with her hoity toity attitude, all her little so called 'friends' around her kissing her ass (even her theripist!) literally scared of her. Her daddy made her the little entitled bitch she is and nothing will ever change.

Edited by kathybgd
  • Love 2

McDermott kids: Dad, how did you and Mom start your fairy tale romance?

Dean: We went to a bar and Mom got down on all fours over me, and I pulled up her top and put a lemon wedge on her back, drank a shot, then ate the lemon wedge off her back. Then we went to her hotel and had sex on the roof.

Wow. If that's not the best start to a fairy tale romance, I don't know what is.

• Love 12

I forgot to mention that was I guffawing when Tori said she was disappointed in seeing that Dean was wearing a wedding ring when they met - - oh the sads, he's married.

So was Tori!  So crazy that she apparently overlooked that little fact.

• Love 7

In lieu of Dean, I'll just have to make do with second best. Ideally, he’ll be tall, handsome, prone to bloat, maybe a few tattoos, and a raging sex and drug addict. Oh, and he should be able to cook!

So Tori's next husband is...Charlie Sheen?

Edited by COESpiral
  • Love 4

Yeah I know I said I wasn't going to watch but of course I did, and I am so mad I did because I do not want her to get any kind of reaction good or bad from me or anybody because that's all that matters to her. She could care LESS what us 'pee ons' think of her. I will say though, that for Dean to leave his wife and little boy for her is so blatantly obvious it was because of the Spelling empire. His wife is beautiful. There is NOTHING pretty about 'T' ! She is a rotten mother, she's a horrible bitch of a wife and she's so damn HOMELY! I'm not one to judge on looks, but she angers me so much with her hoity toity attitude, all her little so called 'friends' around her kissing her ass (even her theripist!) literally scared of her. Her daddy made her the little entitled bitch she is and nothing will ever change.

Years ago (when her father was still alive) Tori was a guest on Howard Stern's radio show, and of course he was kissing butt up and down, calling her "beautiful" and "talented." After she left the studio, the phones went wild with regular listeners calling Howard on on his obvious BS ... and I still laugh (not nice to do, but I'm being honest) with one guy who said "Beautiful? She looks like a bassett hound!" Right on the money.

• Love 2

These shows run together, so I'm sorry if this wasn't the episode where she talked about cheating on her first boyfriend when she was 15 with someone from 90120. Actually, I think that clip is in more than one show. Anyway, for most people on their 2nd marriage I wouldn't bring up what they did when they were 15/dating their first boy or girl friend, except the way she described how they got together is a lot like how she and Dean got together. Not just the cheating. She seems emotionally arrested, as well as self centered. I think someone (a real therapist, their t.v. therapist, Dean, ...someone) should bring this up to her. Not just to provoke her, but she hates to hear about how she's a cheater too, and she's a cheater twice over. Again, I wouldn't hold high school behavior against most adults, but I think that cheating on her first boyfriend is relevant to how she got together with Dean, and how they both conduct relationships.

• Love 1

McDermott kids: Dad, how did you and Mom start your fairy tale romance?

Dean: We went to a bar and Mom got down on all fours over me, and I pulled up her top and put a lemon wedge on her back, drank a shot, then ate the lemon wedge off her back. Then we went to her hotel and had sex on the roof.

Wow. If that's not the best start to a fairy tale romance, I don't know what is.

But it was a fairy tale!   They believed!!   lmao

What freaking planet are these two on.  They are so delusional I can't believe that they are still out roaming the streets.    

I also don't believe for one second that Dean had a crush on Tori.   He keeps saying that because he knows it works.   Tori needs to believe that he is honestly attracted to her, and never thought she was homely and horsefaced, and it really was truuuue looooove or she can't possibly keep on with her lunatic fantasy about their relationship-- Even if it is nothing remotely close to the reality of their relationship.  

• Love 4

I liked her best as Violet in Saved by the Bell. Not since. Hated Donna on 9021-all the actors blow. Hate her in real life, too. What a waste. With her father's backing, she could have been something, anything other than a reality tv whore. I wonder if Aaron passed before reality tv or did he have an opinion about it? Anyone know? I shudder to think of the issues those poor, poor kids are likely to have.

Edited by leisawoo

These shows run together, so I'm sorry if this wasn't the episode where she talked about cheating on her first boyfriend when she was 15 with someone from 90120. Actually, I think that clip is in more than one show. Anyway, for most people on their 2nd marriage I wouldn't bring up what they did when they were 15/dating their first boy or girl friend, except the way she described how they got together is a lot like how she and Dean got together. Not just the cheating. She seems emotionally arrested, as well as self centered. I think someone (a real therapist, their t.v. therapist, Dean, ...someone) should bring this up to her. Not just to provoke her, but she hates to hear about how she's a cheater too, and she's a cheater twice over. Again, I wouldn't hold high school behavior against most adults, but I think that cheating on her first boyfriend is relevant to how she got together with Dean, and how they both conduct relationships.

I didn't see this pre-show, but your post has me thinking that all of the relationships that I (assuming other fans in pergoTori of watching all of her shows/reading her books know more about her) know about with her relationships start just like all of Donna Martin's and all of the 90210's characters' relationships started: A new character shows up and by episode's end, BAM!, it's a relationship and they're in love after one date. I think being in those developmental years and learning how to date while also having a script of how she thinks dating should be probably did screw her up a bit. That might be why she's so hung up on the Fairy Tale story and it needing to be instant soul mates, etc.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 1