Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E31: Head of Household #10, Nominations #10

• Start Topic

They said it had to hold for 3 seconds after the button was pressed.

I about died at Chelsie's zing. The fact that all the houseguests were so silent and shocked...absolutely perfect. That's how they all should be.

• Like 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, HerkyJerky said:

What was her zing?

Zingbot mentioned her faith and then said something like, "But you don't have a prayer with Cam."  Then, awkward silence from everyone.

ETA:  It's here at the 5:20 mark:

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Thanks 5
  • Applause 1

5 posts...wow. The season is DOA based on that. The editors are so bored they didn't even try to disguise that Mak won HOH based on those diary room confessionals. They totally are on autopilot doing the usual "will the HOH change her nominations?" just before the final commercial break. Spoiler alert...they never do.

Pat on the back for predicting Rubina's zing would be all about Tucker.

Zingbot was flailing until humiliating Chelsie (which is always a happy day-RIP Jankie) and went out in a blaze of glory with the Angela song referencing what we suspected all along.... her creepy wanna be cougar with the young male houseguests.

Notice Mak does not reveal her true plan...but anyone with half a brain can see that she knows she has to be in a final two chair with Cam next to her to win the grand prize.

Anyway when the season is over the tale will be all they had going for them was Tucker and Angela....everyone else was just window dressing.

• Like 5
(edited)
On 9/23/2024 at 11:17 PM, Samwise979 said:

Is it just me or is zingbot never funny?

It's just you.  I love when Zingbot shows up.  I always find him funny.

He was a lot more savage in his earlier appearances, though.  Since BB23, though, his zings have been a lot tamer.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Kip Hackman said:

I did not have "houseguests witness Jankie's slow death" on my bingo card for the night. 

You have to wonder What production bribe them with to get Emmy winning performances reacting to his death. That was actually kind of funny....

• Love 1

While I was showering this morning, I was thinking about BB, and the Jankie earworm song got lodged in my brain.  I was humming it over and over for a good hour.  Thank goodness it went away.

J-A-N

K-I-E

Jankie, Jankie, you love me.

J-A-N

K-I-E

Jankie, Jankie, let's par-tee.

😖

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Samwise979 said:

Is it just me or is zingbot never funny? Idk. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive and don't like seeing people get made fun of. 

It's not that they are made fun of.  It's that they are not made fun of in that Zingbot is totally lame and stupid and there are no real zings.  Wish it had exploded instead of Jankie.  (I will miss the little guy.  He tormented those bozos in a way that was entertaining for me).

• Like 5
12 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

While I was showering this morning, I was thinking about BB, and the Jankie earworm song got lodged in my brain.  I was humming it over and over for a good hour.  Thank goodness it went away.

J-A-N

K-I-E

Jankie, Jankie, you love me.

J-A-N

K-I-E

Jankie, Jankie, let's par-tee.

😖

You are not alone. I have been singing that damn song for days!

• LOL 7