Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What day and time, I will need a couple of weeks to work on my tanning and lips.

How about 10/16? We can hit the Posche Fashion Show first and pick up some cute outfits for dinner. Hopefully a few of us can get to Rails early, Bo Dietl will probably need help carrying up all of his files on everyone.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

There were times where Rachel's nose was literally invisible to me when she was camera. I'd gotten used to her looking like Cindy Lou Who, but this was a little disturbing! 

Have you noticed that she gets the filter treatment when she is on camera? 

Usually after a HW's first season and they see themselves on HDTV they run to a plastic surgeons office to change their faces...Rachel did not feel she needed to do that. 

• Useful 2
6 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

There were times where Rachel's nose was literally invisible to me when she was camera. I'd gotten used to her looking like Cindy Lou Who, but this was a little disturbing! 

WTF was up with her face. It’s like her mouth disappeared into her non existent nose or something. Poor plastic surgery and poor makeup placement. She is a very odd looking woman. 

• Like 6
On 8/11/2024 at 11:41 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

Jennifer Aydin really is just a mean person. There is a difference between messy (“close your legs to married men”) and vicious. I think Aydin is vicious. Your-husband-doesn’t-want-to-come-home-to-you is a dig at the woman, not the husband. Telling the world your husband had an unattractive medical condition for which he sought a surgical solution is about the husband. 

I used to think a few years ago that she was just messy and a little fun and I liked her, warts and all. Not anymore. Why is she so angry when her life is so good?

I am a long-time NJ viewer. It is time to end this franchise. No spin-offs for that awful Guidice family and none for the thirsty Gorgas, either. 

Agree with everything you said...but here's some great news...Andy Cohen said yesterday that this franchise is going to be retooled and probably an all new cast will be recast. Maybe he reads this site? They must have seen a drop in viewers and heard from viewers that they are tired of seeing these women so visciously attack each other and get paid for it! All of them should be canned...if they only get rid of a few and keep loudmouths Teresa, Jennifer Aydin, Jackie, Delores and Marge then I'm out.  

• Like 5
(edited)
On 8/11/2024 at 8:44 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

The producers wisely denied the women booze.

This surprised me given how these shows promote drinking to bring on the drama. It shows how bad things have gotten on NJ, both this and that they were in two separate rooms. They hate each other so much they couldn't even be on the same stage together. Wow. 

Rachel's hair looked very... full. Wig or two sets of extensions? 

I wish they hadn't replayed Delores' f-bomb rant. My ears were burning the first time. That was enough. 

Teresa looked slightly better. Was it the wavy hair or is she not as emaciated as during the season? Maybe both? Only slightly though. Her face is still off. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 2
(edited)
On 8/11/2024 at 10:41 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

I used to think a few years ago that she was just messy and a little fun and I liked her, warts and all. Not anymore. Why is she so angry when her life is so good?

Probably because her husband would rather sleep in the pool house than spend time with her. 

On 8/12/2024 at 4:41 AM, ZettaK said:

Margaret looks horrible. She also looks orange.

Ozempic or whatever she's taken to lose weight has done her no favors. It aged her. 

On 8/12/2024 at 7:24 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Bill might be counting down the years until the youngest kid graduates High School then he is out of there, that is the vibe I get from him.

Reminds me of a friend from years ago. He was clearly miserable in his marriage. He said he was waiting until his kids graduated. He has remarried and seems really happy now. 

Rachel's nose isn't non-existent to me. It's so.. obvious that it distracts me. The turn-up is so pronounced. I can't get past it, especially in profile. Front view isn't as bad. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
40 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I wish they hadn't replayed Delores' f-bomb rant. My ears were burning the first time. That was enough

It reminded me of that movie Young Doctors In Love, there was a line something like, "The Philadelphia Fucking Philharmonic," Delores dropped the F bombs more in that few minutes than her entire existence on this show.

Paulie should be a little scared of wound up Delores.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Rachel's nose isn't non-existent to me. It's so.. obvious that it distracts me. The turn-up is so pronounced. I can't get past it, especially in profile. Front view isn't as bad. 

She wasn't born with her present features, she bought them and as a result looks like she would be better suited as a patient of the week on Botched.  It's not just her nose either, it looks like she's had her lips messed with as well, but sure, go ahead and talk about Jen A's nose and Teresa's lips. 

The same holds true for Marge talking about Jen A's and Teresa's curly hair (and both have natural curls) while she sits there with her over-bleached and thinning  mop.  

I guess that's part of what makes them the self-appointed moral crowd?  Which one of them was talking about the other side being deluded? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 8/14/2024 at 4:26 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Agree with everything you said...but here's some great news...Andy Cohen said yesterday that this franchise is going to be retooled and probably an all new cast will be recast. Maybe he reads this site? They must have seen a drop in viewers and heard from viewers that they are tired of seeing these women so visciously attack each other and get paid for it! All of them should be canned...if they only get rid of a few and keep loudmouths Teresa, Jennifer Aydin, Jackie, Delores and Marge then I'm out.  

There was a dramatic drop in viewership, and it was well deserved. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2

The fact the Teresa does not know the difference between Luie wishing ill will on Marge and her son is different than her kids were hurt too.  Like how exactly were her kids hurt?  I did not hear anyone especially Marge wish harm to Luie's or Teresa's kids.  She is such an idiot.

Why could Delores only go room upstairs for a brief visit?  Would Teresa have gotten mad?  Disloyalty from Delores?

This felt like a middle school fight between two groups of petty girls. They do need to end this franchise because even the MEN were divided this year and that has never happened before.  They guys always got a long no matter what their women were fight about.

Ready for new cast.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, gaPeach said:

Why could Delores only go room upstairs for a brief visit?  Would Teresa have gotten mad?  Disloyalty from Delores?

Yet, I can't recall one time this season that Teresa berated anyone for spending time with any of the others.  What I do recall is Rachel Fuda throwing an absolute hissy fit over Fen F. being with Teresa & Co. and Margaret and Melissa carrying on about Jackie....

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 8/13/2024 at 5:21 PM, ichbin said:

Jackie is a whole other case and all I have to say is as far as I could see she came on this show feeling superior to all and wound up pretty much hoisted by her own petard.  

That’s the truth!  
i loved Jackie at first.  She was brash and confident and wasn’t afraid of Teresa.  I almost feel sorry for her now.

On 8/14/2024 at 6:50 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Ozempic or whatever she's taken to lose weight has done her no favors. It aged her. 

On 8/12/2024 at 7:24 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

It’s aged her like 20 years, no joke!  And the fried platinum hair and orange tan is just making things worse.

• Like 5
(edited)
On 8/15/2024 at 9:50 AM, gaPeach said:

Why is Delores so afraid of Teresa?  

Edited by heatherchandler
(edited)

Oy, what a sendoff for this group. 

I've watched every episode of RHoNJ from the beginning of the series, and I'm glad to see them all go. I've gone from liking Teresa to not being able to stand her through the majority of the seasons, but I've softened up a bit on her since she's been with Luis. I remember after she got divorced from Juicy Joe, she was still a nightmare - going after Evan, the whole pineapple juice crap, shrill and an asshole. I was skeptical of Luis at the beginning and was NOT rooting for them, but he's definitely calmed her. Unfortunately, none of that has improved her IQ and she's still as dumb as a box of hair extensions, but she's almost one of the most tolerable of the bunch.

I'm really disappointed in Fessler. I started out really liking her and now she's turned into a worse version of Dolores. I've never been able to stand Dolores, and her whole relationship with Paulie is something she's brought on herself. Wishy washy and playing the fence with her friendships, and doing the same in her romantic relationships. But the way her veins nearly popped out of her head when she went after Marge in her expletive-filled rant was, to me, the 'real' Dolores - how else would she have been able to work in a prison if that wasn't bubbling under the surface? If you had only watched, say, the last few seasons that explosion would have really been disconcerting to see.

Ratchel and her nasty hypocrite goon of a husband (who is too fucking stupid to know that the internet is forever - and that people can actually FIND your past misdeeds while you pretend to be Single Father of the Decade™️), Danielle the WWE wannabe, and the FameWhoregas all belong together with Marge. Man, I really liked Marge when she first joined, but time really told on her, didn't it!!! She is the worst of them to me because she doesn't seem to think the stunts she pulled were harmful and therefore will never admit to her lies and deception (and shit-stirring). With her, there doesn't seem to be a true plan, motive, or directive but instead just a scorched earth attack. 

Jennifer Aydin and Jackie were played by the exposure of reality TV. Aydin doesn't seem like she needs the money, but seemed fixated on having a storyline no matter the season. I can't figure her out - is she just needing the paycheck thinking about having to put all of those dang kids through college or something? Jackie I think was too 'real' (read: boring), got demoted, and definitely would not have admitted that she talked to Luis' ex had the entire table not told her, "You dumbass, it's all going to come out eventually so just admit it."

If I never have to see the majority of these people and their families again, it will not be a day too soon. I'm cool with whatever rebrand that comes with NJ, as long as it NEVER EVER involves those fucking assholes the Marcheses! Bring it, Andy. We're ready.

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I don’t think talking filthy is funny.  
It was very mean of Jennifer to attack Danielle.  That nasty display made me hate Jennifer and like Danielle.  Danielle is soft hearted and wouldn’t heart a fly.  She has a good heart.  I love that Bravo gave her and her daughter a commercial on T.V.  Good for them.  No class is not funny.

Just now, kristen111 said:

I meant “hurt” up there.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 8/22/2024 at 6:24 PM, kristen111 said:

Danielle is soft hearted and wouldn’t heart a fly.  She has a good heart.  

I agree with this.  She wears her heart on her sleeve and she needs to control her anger, but she hasn’t been on tv that long and isn’t as practiced at reacting for the camera.  She seems so real and sweet.  Her family is adorable.  I wouldn’t mind her staying in the show if and when they redo it.  I wouldn’t even mind them keeping Rachel as long as her Bluto husband stayed in the background.  These two are actual housewives.  It would bring the show back full circle to what it actually used to be.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I agree with this.  She wears her heart on her sleeve and she needs to control her anger, but she hasn’t been on tv that long and isn’t as practiced at reacting for the camera.  She seems so real and sweet.  Her family is adorable.  I wouldn’t mind her staying in the show if and when they redo it.  I wouldn’t even mind them keeping Rachel as long as her Bluto husband stayed in the background.  These two are actual housewives.  It would bring the show back full circle to what it actually used to be.

Soft hearted? Danielle? She physically attacked Jenn (not a prize herself either), and allegedly her own brother, that's why he doesn't talk to her. I don't care about Rachel either. She is boring, and scary looking. As for those two being actual housewives, all of them are, more, or less. They only have a "career" on the show, as reality stars, and by getting endorsements, except for Margaret who had a business before the show.

• Like 2