Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E.13: When All Is Said And Done, Season Finale

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, kristen111 said:

In the beginning, I thought Jennifer was funny until that nasty remark. That was mean  and now I can’t stand her.  Her and her Channel.  I hope Andy doesn’t take her back.  I thought only kids spoke like that.Danielle has a heart of gold . Jennifer is losing friends by the minute.

Also her constantly bragging about her bougee mansion and her other bougee possessions is obnoxious...we get it your hubby is making alot of money and your big claim to fame is that you bagged a doctor. 

On 8/6/2024 at 1:55 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

It's another example of all these women living in glass houses...Jenn A's kids,oy vey at least fix the girls hair and dress them nicer.

Right? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 8/9/2024 at 7:14 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Didn't her older daughter (please give that girl a decent hair do or at least blow dry and style her hair and dress her better!), called her out on her bullying once when Jenn imitated Jackie and posted it on line? Jenn's bullying is most likely for Teresa's benefit to show Teresa where her loyalties are.

Maybe Bravo should put shock collars on all these women, zap them when it starts to get violent.

After watching the reruns a few things dawned on me about Teresa, first she has always been a narcissist, her go to move is to slap drinks off of tables or throw a chair out of her way, something like that, every time. Her emotional IQ is at 0...seasons ago we had Melissa telling her that if she is having issues with everyone maybe the problem is within her...that was met with a blank stare and blinking.  Here we are in 2023/24 and she is still the same way, her outside has changed ten fold but the insides are still horrible.  Makes me wonder what her childhood was like.  My point is, there has been no growth, her reactions to the slightest nudge is still hitting back as hard as she can, she always needs a target and it is Marge these days even though Marge probably wasn't the only one who spoke to any of Louie's ex's and when told about Jackie hosting an ex the needle didn't budge, odd right? 

Why is Jackie even on the show? She brings nothing to the table and she's just boring. Bravo needs to cut her loose along with Teresa, Melissa and Marge. Be bold Bravo and do something about this hot mess show or end it.

• Like 3
(edited)
On 8/9/2024 at 5:48 PM, Rlb8031 said:

I have to call bullshit on this one.

Got it. So Luis hired an investigator to defend himself against a lawsuit filed by his stalker ex. Marge became a part of that investigation BECAUSE she was communicating with said ex & sharing info the ex gave her. The other five accusations were levied as pile on, to make him look bad

You kinda made my point, which is that Marge did lead a concerted schmear campaign against Luis in an effort to get Teresa off the show. Instead, now they're likely all fired. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 2

This was a weird season and finale. Only 13 episodes and no updates for each HW at the end like they usually do. Also no reunion. It does seem like NJ is over. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

This was a weird season and finale. Only 13 episodes and no updates for each HW at the end like they usually do. Also no reunion. It does seem like NJ is over. 

What do you think the little blurbs would say...Teresa's could say, "Well, Teresa continues to be stupid and daft and Louie continues to spend money and say stupid shit."

Jenn A, "Jenn continues to be a big bitch and Bill continues to sleep in the pool house but now calls it a casita."

I could go on but I think you get it.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)
On 8/10/2024 at 3:33 PM, Talented Tenth said:

She had phone records at the reunion.  Louie admitted it was his number.  Andy jumped in to try to save Teresa and Louie by claiming other Housewives had been "spoofed".  

Clearly, Louis called to intimidate Marge by letting her know he know how to reach her biological child.  

I'm not sure why some people think calling Marge's son is far-fetched giving his behavior.  Louis said Bo Deitl had files on everyone.  Bo Deitl is a scumbag.  

There were multiple domestic violence calls to the home with his ex wife.

Dummy Louie wished suffering on Marge and her son.  Why would he choose that family member out of everyone?  Why not her step-children?  Joe?  The mom?  Aunts and uncles?  Why specifically the son who he was accused of calling?  A stranger who has never been on the show.  Louis is not smart. 

I think Margaret invited her.  I think Dolores was worried this would hurt her friendship with Teresa, thus her position on the show.  As long as Dolores has linked with Teresa, she's been has been safe.  Also, they knew each other since they were teens.  

Margaret claimed she had phone records at the reunion, but she never showed them at the reunion, or since. Louie called one of Margaret's step sons, not her son. 

As for calling Dolores, Margaret of the receipts, and vault didn't provide proof of calling Dolores. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 8/10/2024 at 3:33 PM, Talented Tenth said:

Clearly, Louis called to intimidate Marge by letting her know he know how to reach her biological child.  

Well that's the thing. "Clearly" doesn't apply.

People are filling in the blanks given other information that alot of people still don't feel are relevant to "prove" Louie did something malicious. 

Thinking Louie is capable, believing Louie is capable doesn't automatically make an accusation true without not even a sliver of information about what happened. 

It's such an interesting phenomenom how feeling a certain kind of way about a person supposedly replaces actual occurrences. 

Either way how some people FEEL about what Louie is capable doesn't actually CLEARLY explain anything. Obviously, people are free to use as much or as little information to come to whatever conclusion they choose but that doesn't change the facts of the matter. 

It may not be far fetched to believe by not liking Louie isn't enough for me to piece together a narrative that's pretty much comprised of the theoretical. But that's just me.  

On 8/10/2024 at 6:55 PM, snarts said:

Got it. So Luis hired an investigator to defend himself against a lawsuit filed by his stalker ex. Marge became a part of that investigation BECAUSE she was communicating with said ex & sharing info the ex gave her. The other five accusations were levied as pile on, to make him look bad

You kinda made my point, which is that Marge did lead a concerted schmear campaign against Luis in an effort to get Teresa off the show. Instead, now they're likely all fired. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. 

The way things are taken ridiculously out of context to prove Louie did this that and the other is mindboggling. His connection to Bo Dietl has taken on so many different lives its dimensional at this point. 

It's so ridiculous and has no basis or logic or straight train of thought. The twists, turns and stretch to create the allegations really is amazing. 

• Like 3
On 8/10/2024 at 6:55 PM, snarts said:

But this isn't correct. Luis didn't say he hired someone to defend himself against this ex, he said outright that he hired someone to investigate all of the members of the cast. At no point either when he said it originally or when he walked it back on the reunion, was the discussion around "he was hired to investigate my ex, and learned she had been talking with cast". You keep making assertions about what his intent was, but I'm simply going by what he actually SAID.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

But this isn't correct. Luis didn't say he hired someone to defend himself against this ex, he said outright that he hired someone to investigate all of the members of the cast. At no point either when he said it originally or when he walked it back on the reunion, was the discussion around "he was hired to investigate my ex, and learned she had been talking with cast". You keep making assertions about what his intent was, but I'm simply going by what he actually SAID.

Yeah, except he didn't. Actual quotes here.

"Bo Dietl knows s--t about everybody in this room."

"Bo Dietl, who's, like, one of the most famous private investigators in the country, one of my best friends, brought me information on each person in this group," he added. "There's so much more."

We've subsequently learned that information on the cast came up in the course of Bo Dietl's investigation of the ex.  Lawsuits are still pending.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, snarts said:

There's no use. 

It' doesn't matter how many times this is shown, explained and proved. Somehow someway the quote from Louie is "I hired a private detective to investigate the cast".

That wasn't what happened and yet. Here we are.

All the links in the world will not change the "quote" that never was. SMH. 

Meanwhile we have NOTHING besides a possibly spoofed phone number as proof that Louie "threatened" Margarets son. 

Lord take the wheel. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 1

If Bo was just looking into the ex and then found out some of the cast talked to the ex, why did he give Louis information on everyone? Wouldn't it just be info on Margaret, since they clearly didn't know about Jackie at that point?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
19 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Margaret claimed she had phone records at the reunion, but she never showed them at the reunion, or since. Louie called one of Margaret's step sons, not her son. 

As for calling Dolores, Margaret of the receipts, and vault didn't provide proof of calling Dolores. 

Why would Margaret need to show her phone records at the reunion if, as you're saying, Louie called one of Margaret's stepsons? So Louie did in fact make a call? For what reason, to chat about the weather? Which of Marge's wigs was their favorite? Whether it was humanly possible for her home decor to get any uglier? What the best phone is to take screenshots with? Louie called Margaret's son, not stepson. Margaret has always referred to the call being made to her son. Louie made his wish for her son to suffer. Not really sure what difference that makes though. Would it make it okay if the call was to her stepson instead of her son?

I think the call to Dolores happened but not like either side is saying. I think Margaret probably called and said "Hey, some of the girls are coming over tonight for dinner before we all head to NY, you want to come?" And Dolores, not having been born yesterday, knew what the purpose was without it being explicitly said and said nope. I really don't see what the big deal is, Dolores didn't go. Even Teresa, as dumb as she is, had to have known that Marge's side would have a pre-reunion powwow just like Tre's side was most likely having one.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

He was trying to find who (which cast member) was talking to his ex in order to get information about him. Somebody initially received the warrior video, and leaked it to the press. 

9 hours ago, lasu said:

If Bo was just looking into the ex and then found out some of the cast talked to the ex, why did he give Louis information on everyone? Wouldn't it just be info on Margaret, since they clearly didn't know about Jackie at that point?

He (and Bo Dietl) didn't know who was getting information from his ex. They had to check the whole cast.

4 hours ago, ww92 said:

Why would Margaret need to show her phone records at the reunion if, as you're saying, Louie called one of Margaret's stepsons? So Louie did in fact make a call? For what reason, to chat about the weather? Which of Marge's wigs was their favorite? Whether it was humanly possible for her home decor to get any uglier? What the best phone is to take screenshots with? Louie called Margaret's son, not stepson. Margaret has always referred to the call being made to her son. Louie made his wish for her son to suffer. Not really sure what difference that makes though. Would it make it okay if the call was to her stepson instead of her son?

I think the call to Dolores happened but not like either side is saying. I think Margaret probably called and said "Hey, some of the girls are coming over tonight for dinner before we all head to NY, you want to come?" And Dolores, not having been born yesterday, knew what the purpose was without it being explicitly said and said nope. I really don't see what the big deal is, Dolores didn't go. Even Teresa, as dumb as she is, had to have known that Marge's side would have a pre-reunion powwow just like Tre's side was most likely having one.

Margaret should have shown the phone records in order to be believed. I don't (and others) believe her as it is. I'm not going to take her word for granted since she doesn't have the greatest record. 

12 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I think when Louis bragged about Bo Dietl, he invited scrutiny. 

No doubt but purposely misunderstanding or rewording Louie's comments is pretty lame and isn't actual proof or actual facts. 

But it is what it is. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Margaret should have shown the phone records in order to be believed. I don't (and others) believe her as it is. I'm not going to take her word for granted since she doesn't have the greatest record. 

She did show proof. She showed something to Louie that I'm assuming was a log of calls with phone numbers and times. He confirmed that was his phone number. You'll recall he never claimed that no one called or threatened her son, just that it wasn't him and someone must have spoofed his number. You'd think Louie would have put his BFF Bo Dietl on to finding out who did that. But no, he was very blase about it. Odd 

• Like 2
On 8/13/2024 at 4:32 AM, Palimelon said:

Bo Dietl was mentioned so many times he may as well have been an unofficial Friend of.

He would be more interesting than Jackie. And I know @ww92 was kidding, but I'd love it if Luis was going around demanding opinions on Marge's hairpieces. Especially considering the mammoth one Teresa wore for their wedding. 

• LOL 4
On 8/4/2024 at 9:37 PM, Stats Queen said:

Well this was a cluster f@#$ of a season. They all suck and are so annoying, most are guilty of underhanded dealings.

At the end of the day Teresa goes home to creepy Louie and Melissa goes home to her man child of a husband. So both of them lose

I loathe Joe Gorga. The man is a true idiot, a fame whore, and toxic masculinity in a nutshell. But I would much, much, MUCH rather go home to him than to Luis. With Joe, at least what you see is probably what you get. I get such a dark, abuser vibe from Luis. 

• Like 5
On 8/13/2024 at 10:11 AM, ww92 said:

She did show proof. She showed something to Louie that I'm assuming was a log of calls with phone numbers and times. He confirmed that was his phone number. You'll recall he never claimed that no one called or threatened her son, just that it wasn't him and someone must have spoofed his number. You'd think Louie would have put his BFF Bo Dietl on to finding out who did that. But no, he was very blase about it. Odd 

She also said at that reunion that the police is investigating (because she called/contacted them), but she didn't discuss the supposed outcome of it, perhaps because there was never an investigation. That's why I don't exactly trust a piece of paper with a phone number on it. 

• Like 1

I loathe Joe Gorga. The man is a true idiot, a fame whore, and toxic masculinity in a nutshell. But I would much, much, MUCH rather go home to him than to Luis

That's almost a Sophie's Choice of husbands.

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 7

I just got around to watching this “reunion” and I have to tell you it’s pretty sad.  I’ve only ever watched NY and NJ.  NY imploded and now NJ has done the same.  I never tuned into the new cast of NY and if NJ goes the same route I probably won’t either.  It’s just sad because there were a lot of cute and funny moments, especially in the beginning before it deteriorated into all fighting, all the time.  It’s just a sad way to go out.

• Like 5