Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E06: Head of Household #2, Nominations #2

• Start Topic

(edited)

All right Chelsie showing up to call out Lisa, love it! No one believes Lisa didn’t vote Matt. 

Interesting that Cedric threw HoH. I like Chelsie, hope she delivers a good week. 

Am I the only one watching? The live episode thread is also not active. 

Lol, more Tucker please! 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 6

Chelsie went from mascot to HoH!  Kudos to her!

Good nominations so far.  Let's see how the Veto goes, though.

• Like 2

FYI to Lisa: what you call "going with the narrative" to get Matt out, the rest of us call "Lying".  You can glitter up your words as much as you like, it's still lying.  Good on Chelsie for seeing right through that BS.

Actually between that, the calm, collected nominations and the very real convo with Kimo, I'd say Chelsie is getting the winner's edit...except of course, BB doesn't work that way.

• Like 6
(edited)

Classic pot calling the kettle black...Tucker has a diatribe about how annoying Lisa is but between his stupid hat, sweat stains, weird voices and making his own sound effects like he's Tackleberry from POLICE ACADEMY well let's just say Lisa doesn't have the market cornered on annoying.

Wonder what T'Kor did to get left out of Cookout 2.0?

HOH apparently is the cure for b**ch face because that's the only expression Chelsea seemed to have until she won.

Why is Chelsea sweating a potential replacement nominee? Just put up someone that no one would ever vote out like T'Kor or Rubiina.

No special effects budget for Ainsley this episode I guess.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, North of Eden said:

Classic pot calling the kettle black...Hunter has a diatribe about how annoying Lisa is

Who's Hunter?  Do you mean Tucker?

• Like 2
17 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Classic pot calling the kettle black...Tucker has a diatribe about how annoying Lisa is but between his stupid hat, sweat stains, weird voices and making his own sound effects like he's Tackleberry from POLICE ACADEMY well let's just say Lisa doesn't have the market cornered on annoying.

With Matt gone, is it a safe bet that Tucker is Grodner's new favorite? There was an awful lot of his commentary for someone that was neither HoH nor nominated.

I know this is shallow, but if I were Lisa I'd go see a dermatologist and have that mole removed from my face. It's so distracting. 

• Like 6
On 7/28/2024 at 9:41 PM, North of Eden said:

I don’t think it’s fair to assume there is a race-based alliance. People come together (or not) for all kinds of reasons, and race is not always at the top of the list. 

Has anybody seen Benny this season?  Spotting where Benny is hiding in the comp decorations has long been one of my favorite things, but I don’t think I’ve found him in any of the comps so far.

On 7/28/2024 at 10:41 PM, North of Eden said:

She's more loosely with them rather than tightly.  She mainly hangs out with other factions of the house to bring them info later.

• Useful 1
(edited)

(Is that feeds info? Shouldn't be here, if so.)

Perhaps the reason that T'Kor isn't in The Core is because they think she's trying to poach the alliance name?

Or maybe it's because she doesn't have a name that starts with "C", unlike Cam, Cedric, and Chelsie.  If T'Kor was still using her birth name ("Diana") she'd be closer, but I don't know if CCC ccconsider D a passing grade…

In actual game news, I think Chelsie made a sensible move to avoid nominating all three pro-Matt votes (Lisa, Leah and Makensy) in favor of just renominating last week's two survivors and putting Angela up in case there's a general groundswell against her for the HoH drama.

Yes, it's a cautious move, but I think it's necessary with three nominees; you don't want to declare all-out war when at least two of the three will survive.

Which arguably means that three nominees makes the game less exciting when they're trying to jazz things up, but I cling to the hope that normal service will resume in Week 5, so I'm trying to be zen about the whole thing.

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Halting Hex said:

(Which arguably means that three nominees makes the game less exciting when they're trying to jazz things up, but I cling to the hope that normal service will resume in Week 5, so I'm trying to be zen about the whole thing.

Ainsley said, though, that there would be three nominees "from now on," which seems to imply that BB is changing to have three people nominated instead of two.  So perhaps having three nominees is here to stay.

Could well be.  i'm choosing to take "from now on" as "until further notice" rather than prematurely panic, however.

Check back in three weeks when I'll either be "see, nothing to worry about" or "well, damn."  Until then, I'm letting a smiley be my virtual umbrella, or something like that.