Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Zeruiah is making promises that she can’t keep. “I’ll always be nice to your mom.” Hahaha

Which she demonstrates by snubbing her hard at this family do. Show her, Z, don't talk a lot of empty insincere shit. Little kids have great bullshit detectors, and little Troi probably already has her duplicitous measure. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I got a bit ill last week during Live Chat, so I bailed.  (ha!). I was nervous about my High School Reunion, which happened last Saturday.

How was it?? My class hit 20 this year and either didn't have one or I wasn't invited 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I got a bit ill last week during Live Chat, so I bailed.  (ha!). I was nervous about my High School Reunion, which happened last Saturday.

OH MY GOD! How was it? Did you have a ball? Were you the best looking person in the room? (I bet you were). 

• Like 5
Just now, Ladystardust said:

How was it?? My class hit 20 this year and either didn't have one or I wasn't invited 🤷‍♀️

I went to my 40th a while back. It was boring as fuck. In keeping with the apathetic, mediocre, uninspired and uncreative spirit of my graduating class. My 50th was a couple of years ago and my friend wanted me to to and even offered to pay for my ticket but I flatly refused. Sheesh. I'm still friends with most of my gang from high school anyway. 

• Like 3