Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't fully trust Rubina lol. She has really surprised me this week though with actually fighting to stay and making good arguments, although with some coaching from Angela. But still, I just don't know. She'd maybe target Cam though and possibly see that she'd have to nom him with Chelsie so maybe.

Rubina will absolutely target Cam.  She's into the all-women thing and will want to wipe out the last guys standing.  She was lying to Cam about not targeting him.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, T'Kor is playing the cards she has, I think she did a great job there with Cam. Playing the solidarity card was clearly her best angle here, so obviously she should play it. 

Except that Cam went right to Chelsie afterwards and told her that he didn't buy it.

Oh, come on!  Conga lines?!  Are they trying to make them miserable?!

• LOL 3
28 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Except that Cam went right to Chelsie afterwards and told her that he didn't buy it.

Oh, I'm not saying it will WORK, just that that was her best angle at it POSSIBLY working. Again, I'd prefer her to go over Rubina, as i think it opens up the game more, but I think she made a good pitch to Cam. 

• Like 3

Makensy and Angela are talking about voting out T'Kor and comparing some notes.  Makensy told Angela that both Cam and Chelsie are down to vote T'Kor out.  Angela told Makensy that T'Kor is the strategist of the group, and that's why she's also voting her out.

Angela wants a F3 alliance with Leah and Makensy, and Makensy is up for it.  So she isn't fully loyal to Chelsie.  Hopefully.

• Like 2

Jokers ranking as of now:

#1. Leah
#2. Tucker (evicted)
#3. Makensy
#4. Angela
#5. Cam
#6. Cedric (evicted)
#7. Quinn (evicted)
#8. Rubina
#9. Kimo
#10. Matt (evicted)
#11. Joseph (evicted)
#12. Kenney (evicted)
#13. Lisa (evicted)
#14. Brooklyn (evicted)
#15. Chelsie
#16. T'Kor

Damn.  Both trio heads as the bottom two!  And I bet that the mean-girling earlier this week knocked Rubina down.

• Like 4

Gross.  Leah is popping the blackheads on Kimo's back.  She's calling this the best time of her life.  Her ex never would've allowed her to do that, because "he was such a baby" when it came to pain.

I’m ready to start a new week with these people back in the actual house. Every time I turn on the feeds I get exhausted just watching them. But I’m going on vacation tomorrow for a week so will rely on you good people to keep me updated!

• Like 5
Just now, Katesus7 said:

I’m ready to start a new week with these people back in the actual house. Every time I turn on the feeds I get exhausted just watching them. But I’m going on vacation tomorrow for a week so will rely on you good people to keep me updated!

Have a good trip!  Of course we'll be glad to give you some updates!

• Like 1

T'Kor and Makensy talk.

She doesn't want her emotions to seem artificial.  She understands that a lot is at stake for T'Kor and Rubina.

She wanted herself, Chelsie, T'Kor, and Rubina as the F4.  But the wrong things happened: Leah winning HoH and Angela winning the Veto and saving Kimo.  It sucks that their initially planned F4 is ruined now, but they have to move forward.  T'Kor feels very strongly about her first time on the block.  She was already not feeling good based on Leah winning and her pact with Cam.  And then seeing Kimo and Rubina go up.

Makensy wonders what all the craziness would've been like had Matt stayed.  T'Kor says that you wonder why so much happens?  But it all comes into focus later, after days, weeks, months, or even years.  Makensy lets her trust and faith guide her in the game.  It makes her feel at peace with whatever happens.  T'Kor is religious, as well, and agrees.

Not even talking about anything remotely related to campaigning right now.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

It just doesn't feel like Big Brother when it's like this. It's like a whole other game. One that is much worse than the actual Big Brother game.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Will won’t be hosting the roundtable this season. Another win for me!

Rubina is talking to Kimo and she mentioned targeting Leah next week. Dammit girl! 

So she says.  I tend to think that's probably the truth, though, but she may just be covering her bases and not giving Kimo any game info.  Didn't she still pitch a girl's alliance to pretty much every other woman still left yesterday & today (including T'Kor)?

20 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Damn.  Chelsie strikes again.  Cam is telling Makensy that T'Kor should stay.

Makensy is having none of it, though.

This is what I'm saying. TONIGHT is where Chelsie's true views will come out, and it'll be fascinating to see how much she will push the others on this. Chelsie's whole "I don't want people to believe I'm that close to T'Kor" stuff is 100% bullshit. No one as smart as Chelsie would throw away a HG devoted to them for the sole benefit of "See? I wasn't that close to her!" She WILL throw them away if it means she loses her closest allies, though, and we shall see if that is what will happen tonight. I tend to think Chelsie is good enough to convince them to follow her on this one, and so Rubina will be in some trouble. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

This is what I'm saying. TONIGHT is where Chelsie's true views will come out, and it'll be fascinating to see how much she will push the others on this. Chelsie's whole "I don't want people to believe I'm that close to T'Kor" stuff is 100% bullshit. No one as smart as Chelsie would throw away a HG devoted to them for the sole benefit of "See? I wasn't that close to her!" She WILL throw them away if it means she loses her closest allies, though, and we shall see if that is what will happen tonight. I tend to think Chelsie is good enough to convince them to follow her on this one, and so Rubina will be in some trouble. 

The thing is, she just exposed herself in a big way to Makensy.  Makensy knows damn well that Chelsie's behind Cam wanting to switch and is not happy about it.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

The thing is, she just exposed herself in a big way to Makensy.  Makensy knows damn well that Chelsie's behind Cam wanting to switch and is not happy about it.

Agreed, it is definitely a bit sloppy, so I'm not saying Chelsie will pull it off. She might have to back down to pacify Makensy. Basically, Makensy is going to have to FORCE Chelsie to back down on this, because otherwise, Chelsie IS going to get her way and Rubina will be evicted tomorrow. 

• Like 4
59 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Agreed, it is definitely a bit sloppy, so I'm not saying Chelsie will pull it off. She might have to back down to pacify Makensy. Basically, Makensy is going to have to FORCE Chelsie to back down on this, because otherwise, Chelsie IS going to get her way and Rubina will be evicted tomorrow. 

Chelsie is going to have to choose - either T'Kor or Makensy.  If she burns Makensy on this then she will probably lose Makensy to Leah & Angela.  And I wouldn't be surprised if that results in both T'Kor & Chelsie being on the block next week should Makensy or Angela win HOH.

• Like 2

“J - A - N… K - I - E… burn in Hell for eternity!”

(my version)

And I wanna unalive the stupid motherfucker who keeps STICKING A MICROPHONE IN FRONT OF T’ AND MAKING HER TALK.  My fucking ears are bleeding, for crying out loud….

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

I think T'Kor feels some pressure now and is giving Kimo some pointers of whom to trust if she goes.  She urges him to keep up a relationship with Angela and use her against Chelsie, since she feels like Chelsie won't try to build any relationship with her.  She tells him not to trust Leah or Makensy, since neither will nominate the other.

Cam makes both of them nervous, because he claims that he's not into Leah or Makensy, yet spends so much time with them.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's kind of amazing to me how good Chelsie is at manipulating people when she's, like, 28 years old, and has, what, kissed a boy once? 

She's also a pastor (as was shown in her intro in the premiere).  They're usually charismatic enough to make people listen to them.

Oh, but not manipulative enough.  I missed it, but apparently, Makensy shut Cam right down and put him right back on evicting T'Kor again.  Apparently happened during the show.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Gotta give it up to Makensy, she drew the line in the sand with Chelsie, and Chelsie wasn't going to risk their trio's unity for T'Kor. 

For now, at least. I bet she tries one last time tomorrow. But a real casual attempt, as going full force would be pretty poorly received at this point. 

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Gotta give it up to Makensy, she drew the line in the sand with Chelsie, and Chelsie wasn't going to risk their trio's unity for T'Kor. 

For now, at least. I bet she tries one last time tomorrow. But a real casual attempt, as going full force would be pretty poorly received at this point. 

Yeah, I sort of hope she does try one last time tomorrow.  Makensy's already showing she's not entirely with Chelsie and I think if she did get another push to save T'Kor from her that it would cause her to quietly break from Chelsie.  Anything that puts Chelsie in jeopardy next week is fine by me.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I'm kind of stunned by the dislike and even hatred for Chelsie.  I mean, after all of these lily-white alpha-males who've held total control of the house over the seasons, I find it absolutely refreshing that this time, it's not only a woman controlling the house, but a woman of color serving as that mastermind.

I mean, her personality stinks, but her gameplay has been consistently strong, at the very least.

7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I'm kind of stunned by the dislike and even hatred for Chelsie.  I mean, after all of these lily-white alpha-males who've held total control of the house over the seasons, I find it absolutely refreshing that this time, it's not only a woman controlling the house, but a woman of color serving as that mastermind.

I mean, her personality stinks, but her gameplay has been consistently strong, at the very least.

No one ever likes anyone rolling to the end once jury sets in.  We'd be complaining if Brooklyn had survived instead of Chelsie and was running things right now.

• Like 5

Yeah, I like Chelsie fine, and I think she'd be one of the all-time greats if she wins, but who wants someone to just have a cakewalk? I hated it when Derrick had a cakewalk, I hated it when Hayden had a cakewalk, and I'll hate it if Chelsie has a cakewalk.

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
22 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

No one ever likes anyone rolling to the end once jury sets in.  We'd be complaining if Brooklyn had survived instead of Chelsie and was running things right now.

12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, I like Chelsie fine, and I think she'd be one of the all-time greats if she wins, but who wants someone to just have a cakewalk? I hated it when Derrick had a cakewalk, I hated it when Hayden had a cakewalk, and I'll hate it if Chelsie has a cakewalk.

Okay.  Fair enough.  Yeah, I can agree with that sentiment.  At least a touch more adversity would be fine.

• Like 1

On one side of the backyard: Leah, Makensey, Chelsie, Cam. They're whispering about the vote. Chelsie says Angela has asked to be let in on who's going. Chelsie whispers that Kimo is "still going T'Kor". Mak says she won't tell him, then. "He's going to be shook", they say. "Shook."

On the other side of the yard, T'Kor, Kimo and Rubina huddle. They whisper about the other group. "Chelsie is the leader," T'Kor notes. "The protector." She wonders if things would be different if Quinn were still here. Rubina says maybe, because he was focused on taking out the competitors. "We'll never know," she sighs.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

On one side of the backyard: Leah, Makensey, Chelsie, Cam. They're whispering about the vote. Chelsie says Angela has asked to be let in on who's going. Chelsie whispers that Kimo is "still going T'Kor". Mak says she won't tell him, then. "He's going to be shook", they say. "Shook."

Things back on track to toss T'Kor, after all, then?

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Things back on track to toss T'Kor, after all, then?

Insofar as Chelsie is not currently making a push to keep T'Kor.  I agree with the others who expect her to make at least one more soft try again before the live show.

• Like 1

Rubina and T’Kor are still awake and lamenting how the game has gotten harder as time has gone on.  Rubina is still being an asshole and said that she won’t be mad at people except for one person.  Said “she” won’t get my vote.  It’s not personal, it’s game.  I guess that she is talking about Angela?

Now Rubina is complaining that Cam didn’t notice that she had a nose ring until last week.  Said he doesn’t like looking at her.

T’Kor is now saying that people didn’t try to get to know Rubina more, as if she only exists in the past tense.  Man, I will not miss these early-morning/late-night conversations with these two.

Now T’Kor complains that she asked Kimo early in the day for a one-on-one, but he never approached her the rest of the day.  You’re on the block!  Put in the work yourself, lady!  She had to ask twice, because he did a one-on-one with Rubina later.

• LOL 1
9 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Rubina and T’Kor are still awake and lamenting how the game has gotten harder as time has gone on.  Rubina is still being an asshole and said that she won’t be mad at people except for one person.  Said “she” won’t get my vote.  It’s not personal, it’s game.  I guess that she is talking about Angela?

Now Rubina is complaining that Cam didn’t notice that she had a nose ring until last week.  Said he doesn’t like looking at her.

T’Kor is now saying that people didn’t try to get to know Rubina more, as if she only exists in the past tense.  Man, I will not miss these early-morning/late-night conversations with these two.

Now T’Kor complains that she asked Kimo early in the day for a one-on-one, but he never approached her the rest of the day.  You’re on the block!  Put in the work yourself, lady!  She had to ask twice, because he did a one-on-one with Rubina later.

It's conversations like this and T'Kor's attitude/approach to being on the block and campaigning to save herself - which is to say none at all because she really believes she is safe - that have me 100% relishing and anticipating with glee the blindside Makensy wants to happen with the vote later today.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

T'Kor did campaign yesterday though. And it's pretty obvious she thinks there's a chance she might go.

I love that she's telling Rubina and Kimo that Chelsie is the leader. Maybe they will actually make the right move if they get HOH.

I like all the HGs left but Chelsie. I was sort of predisposed to not like her due to her job and personal beliefs tbh. And every time I'd start to think I could like her, she'd go back to being someone I just don't like. And I personally just don't really care about good game players lol but I also don't even see her as some great game player anyway.

• Like 1

I heard a snippet of T'Kor and Rubina talking about campaigning. T'Kor said she didn't think did any good. (How would she know, she's never had to try. Maybe she's seen it not working for other people, but she's not them.) Rubina, not surprisingly, agreed. Because she agrees with everything T'Kor says. The best thing for either one of these two will be the other leaving, honestly. Because all they do is sit around flattering and agreeing with each other. When it was T'Kor and Kimo, at least there was a little pushback and debate. 

21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I like all the HGs left but Chelsie. I was sort of predisposed to not like her due to her job and personal beliefs tbh. And every time I'd start to think I could like her, she'd go back to being someone I just don't like.

I basically feel the same, but at the same time I'm rooting for her. She is playing this game so well, even the Cam distractions aren't tripping her up. Leah is also playing a really good stealth game, so I'd be happy with either one winning. Everyone else is pretty much an accessory. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

T'Kor did campaign yesterday though. And it's pretty obvious she thinks there's a chance she might go.

Barely.  But yes, she did.  But she didn't do any of that until yesterday, because she felt totally safe until then.  She only started doing so when she started getting an inkling that there was a chance of being evicted.  (And Makensy's going to make damn sure that she is.  She's not having any more of Chelsie's attempts to keep her.)

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I heard a snippet of T'Kor and Rubina talking about campaigning. T'Kor said she didn't think did any good. (How would she know, she's never had to try. Maybe she's seen it not working for other people, but she's not them.) Rubina, not surprisingly, agreed.

They both did campaign though. Rubina even sorta threw T'Kor utb to Kimo, although she tried to walk it back a lot so she didn't fully commit. Still, good for her!

I just love that everyone this season is playing. It might not be good (and yes I include Chelsie in that, she's not good lol) but they play.

Meh. This is the Wacky season so I still have a shred of hope that T'Kor (or really, Chelsie on her behalf) can pull it out and stay. Not that I want her to stay in the game, mind you. I don't even like her that much. I just want all the people who were seething and writing angry screeds over T'Kor doing things like breathing, eating, sitting there and minding her own damned business to melt down if she stays. Because it feels like a lot of people on social media started to tell on themselves when she became the big bad for the feedsters and I like to see assholes be very uncomfortable.

Also I think Rubina just sucks a liiiiittle more out of those two. She lost me the moment she got dickmatized by Tuckah.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

I basically feel the same, but at the same time I'm rooting for her. She is playing this game so well, even the Cam distractions aren't tripping her up. Leah is also playing a really good stealth game, so I'd be happy with either one winning. Everyone else is pretty much an accessory. 

Eh, I think Angela's actually started playing a better game the past couple weeks.  She really did take Chelsie's advice to heart last week and it DID result in her being saved by Makensy.  Plus, when Leah was wavering before the Veto Ceremony this week, she was also having NONE of the notion of leaving the noms the same - she is the reason T'Kor is now on the block.  And, let's not forget how she was bringing the cray-cray paranoia for the feeds early on.  That's some MVP playing here in the BB house to have survived this far and be putting herself in a relatively good position to make at least F6.

• Like 1
(edited)

I do kinda want T’Kor to stay for the same reason as @Callaphera but I also don’t want Chelise to get what she wants. I’m good either way but I think the one thing I’m really rooting for (other than an Angela win) is Chelsie not getting her way so I think I want T’Kor to go.

39 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Eh, I think Angela's actually started playing a better game the past couple weeks.  She really did take Chelsie's advice to heart last week and it DID result in her being saved by Makensy.  Plus, when Leah was wavering before the Veto Ceremony this week, she was also having NONE of the notion of leaving the noms the same - she is the reason T'Kor is now on the block.  And, let's not forget how she was bringing the cray-cray paranoia for the feeds early on.  That's some MVP playing here in the BB house to have survived this far and be putting herself in a relatively good position to make at least F6.

This. Angela is killing it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Rodney said:

It's not about her as much as about having one person always get his or her way in the game. It gets boring when that happens.

• Like 4