Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

SHOCKER! So Tucker volunteering allowed her to skirt the potentially uncomfortable Leah nom. At least until Tucker wins veto. 

Even if that happens, she's more or less safe, because T'kor confirmed that Cam is the target.  I think that it'll only shift to Tucker if, by some chance, he loses both the Veto and the AI Arena (but no chance that he loses both).

• Like 1
(edited)

If he loses both, I hope the houseguests will actually take that opportunity to evict Tucker. I actually like him and think the entertainment value this season will drop after he is evicted, but they will be stupid if they don't evict him when they have the chance.

Edited by argrow
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, argrow said:

If he loses both, I hope the houseguests will actually take that opportunity to evict Tucker. I actually like him and think the entertainment value this season will drop after he is evicted, but they will be stupid if they don't evict him when they have the chance.

Yeah, 100%. It's SUCH a dumb idea by him (and honestly, to be frank, if her intent is not to get him out, it's also a pretty pathetic move by T'Kor) that I now really do want him to lose both, and get evicted, just for being such a dumbass.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I don’t think it’s a pathetic move. Nominating 3 people with an option of a fourth is a LOT of people in a house of 11. I don’t know why 3 seems so much more than 2, but it does. So if someone offers to take one of those slots, and if they’re a threat to prevent your target from winning Veto/Ai? It would be a stupid move NOT to use that free pawn. 

• Like 4

I’m pretty sure Tucker will win either POV or AI Arena. The odds are just in his favor. Of course, if he doesn’t they really should vote him out. He’s fun tv but it’s a game and if you have a chance you’d be dumb not to do so. I wonder if Quinn will try to win or wins accidentally if he will use POV on Tucker as a return of favor?!?! Nah!

• LOL 3

Not much game talk tonight, likely because the house wants to see how the Veto goes first.  But we did get this little bit.

Kimo, Rubina, and T'kor were sitting around, talking about whom they want in jury with them.  They name, and agree on, Chelsie, Joseph, Tucker, Quinn, Leah, Cam, and Angela, because they'd be willing to vote for one of these three.  Rubina says that Angela is non-threatening.

At least they're trying to think about the future.  But this confuses me a bit, because I thought that Cam was the target this week.  (And to take a vote away from Tucker, he should be.)  Their talk implies that Makensy would be instead.

• Like 1

Kimo leaves, and Rubina and T'kor talk about the HoH Competition.  It was true or false, and a bunch of people got out on the second question. 

T'Kor doesn't see herself and Kimo as a duo.  Instead, she sees herself, Kimo, and Rubina as a trio.

T'kor says that she came to play and finds majority alliances boring.  She hated BB16 and Derrick, in particular, for that majority alliance making the season boring.

Kind of a shocker to see that a current houseguest actually hated Derrick.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I still hate that Derrick continues to get credit for that huge alliance, when he was preparing to bro out, and Devin's addition of Christine, which KEPT it from being a bro alliance (and which Derrick ACTIVELY OBJECTED TO), is ultimately what led to Derrick coasting that season (the BoTB helped, of course, but Christine was the key to the coast). 

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I still hate that Derrick continues to get credit for that huge alliance, when he was preparing to bro out, and Devin's addition of Christine, which KEPT it from being a bro alliance (and which Derrick ACTIVELY OBJECTED TO), is ultimately what led to Derrick coasting that season (the BoTB helped, of course, but Christine was the key to the coast). 

I guess since Derrick won, he's considered the "face" of that season.  Easy for T'kor to put the credit/blame on him.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

I guess since Derrick won, he's considered the "face" of that season.  Easy for T'kor to put the credit/blame on him.

Oh sure, that's totally fair enough for people to make that mistake on the show, I just always have to correct it whenever I see Derrick gets credit for it. :) That dude DOES deserve a lot of credit for his strong gameplay, but not as much as he's retroactively received.  

• Like 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I wonder if Quinn will try to win or wins accidentally if he will use POV on Tucker as a return of favor?!?! 

Actually, that would be pretty funny.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Actually, that would be pretty funny.

Would be funny, indeed, but he's already made it clear that he won't reach out a hand to help him, because he wants him gone.

I don't take as much stock in what these people say as you do lol. Especially Quinn and Tucker, who are just trying to create characters/show off rather than actually play the game. Tucker more so than Quinn at this point though.

I half want Tucker to remain on the block on Thursday and get voted out just because that's kind of hilarious and really opens up the game but on the other hand he does provide entertainment so there's the risk that it could maybe become boring with him gone.

• Like 9
(edited)

If Tucker leaves Thursday, I see the path for Chelsie to win. I feel she can get into an alliance with T'kor and Kimo and use them to get out Joseph, Angela, MJ while keeping Leah and Cam in her pocket and work on getting Quinn to turn on T'kor, Kimo, Rubina when she has the chance. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Angela and Joseph's mustache were pulled in the Veto pick.

That bag must be filled with Joseph's mustache chips.

I believe Cam chose Joseph. I’m not sure if he drew houseguest choice or another player already playing, but he picked Joseph over Chelsie.

• Useful 2

I guess they put that out there to prevent another meltdown of everyone coming up with all sorts of conspiracy theories of why the feeds are off for so long. Should have just said “feeds will be off for ages. No one’s getting kicked out. Just stfu and deal with it”!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Feeds are back.

It was the prize/punishment Veto Competition.

No sign of who won, though, as no one seems to be wearing the necklace.

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Reddit is saying Cam won.

It was also verbally confirmed by Makensy.

This is why Tucker shouldn't have been so laser-focused on Brooklyn and Chelsie.  Now look what's happened.

• Like 1
(edited)

Looks like Mak won a trip to HI, Angie has to clean the yard (tears are a given, right?), Joe has 24h solitary confinement (but he’s no Dan). I wonder if cam has just been laying low and throwing comps and striking when the time’s right. If so, I’ll take back all my comments about wasted space. Hope I’m not just wishfully hoping he has game.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
(edited)

Delurking to say thanks for the recaps AND now that Cam’s name may be trending for a bit…

Confession: spent the first couple weeks thinking that Joseph was Cam. So much so I mentally referred to him as Camstache.

I’m rooting for team good feeds, but thrilled Tucker lost the POV.

Edited by KnoxGirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
21 minutes ago, KnoxGirl said:

I’m rooting for team good feeds, but thrilled Tucker lost the POV.

I wouldn't get too excited just yet.  He still has one more chance on Thursday: the AI Arena.  I don't see him losing that one, but if he does, I can't see the houseguests passing up the chance to take him out then.

• Like 2

I didn’t watch Dan’s season on feeds so question about isolation, are there feed cameras or is that saved for tv? If no live feeds, I think some of you will miss the mustache.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

I didn’t watch Dan’s season on feeds so question about isolation, are there feed cameras or is that saved for tv? If no live feeds, I think some of you will miss the mustache.

They showed the isolation on the feeds of the older seasons, I think.  But starting last season with Felicia, they hid them until the TV episodes.

T'kor and Rubina are game-talking.  They're wondering about the replacement nominee.  They're whispering so quietly, I can't tell whom they're thinking.  They might want to go for a pawn, but I don't get why they're not considering someone who could possibly beat Tucker in the AI Arena.

• Thanks 1

T'kor brings up a reason why she might want Cam around longer, after all.  If nothing else, he could be there to protect Chelsie, be a shield to her.  Joseph has suggested Chelsie so many times.  Maybe if Cam is there, he'll remain a target ahead of her.  Good point.

They're considering Leah for the replacement nominee, since she could possibly beat Tucker at the AI Arena (yeah, right!), as she hasn't sucked at the competitions.  In fact, she's come close with many of them.  She was thinking about Angela instead, but she can't play anything if she doesn't complete her punishment in time.

Oh!  It's dropped that T'kor won $5,000 in the Veto Competition!

T'kor and Rubina aren't sorry at the possibility of Makensy going home.  She'll at least have her Hawaii trip.  She's also not afraid to lose Leah, since she knows that she'd nominate her, Kimo, and either Quinn or Rubina if she won an HoH Competition.  Still, they want to build trust with her before the next HoH Competition in case she survives.

• Like 1

I expect replacement to be Leah too. 6 weeks straight veto used. 
Today’s AI message: Angela is a twerk queen?

Joe’s room is the Mattrix, Matt’s face will be everywhere. Damn, that should have been Angela’s punishment, 24h of crazy eyes, she’d have lost it.

• LOL 9
(edited)

Prize and punishment summary:

Cam won the Veto.

Makensy won a trip to Hawaii.

T'kor won $5,000.

Angela is forced to clean the backyard within a certain time or lose her chance to play in a certain number of Veto Competitions.

Joseph will spend twenty-four hours in isolation.

Tucker will be this season's bearer of the unitard for a whole week.

Edited by Rodney
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 3

One down, now Tucker just needs to lose AI Arena for him to voted out like a moron. If it weren't for this moronic decision, I wouldn't even have wanted him out, but now I really want him out to highlight again why you NEVER FUCKING VOLUNTEER TO GO ON THE BLOCK, YOU FUCKING MORONS.

• Like 9
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

One down, now Tucker just needs to lose AI Arena for him to voted out like a moron. If it weren't for this moronic decision, I wouldn't even have wanted him out, but now I really want him out to highlight again why you NEVER FUCKING VOLUNTEER TO GO ON THE BLOCK, YOU FUCKING MORONS.

Might be moot.  T'kor and Rubina, incredibly, aren't even considering it if he does lose the AI Arena.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1

I mean, of COURSE no one is going to seriously talk to Rubina about getting out Tucker, even T’Kor. That doesn’t mean it won’t be discussed among the other 7 voters. A long way to go until Thursday, and from what I’ve seen of the AI comps, it’s certainly not a given Tucker wins. 

• Like 7
(edited)
58 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Might be moot.  T'kor and Rubina, incredibly, aren't even considering it if he does lose the AI Arena.

Tk can’t vote and Rubi is 1 vote. If Tucker loses AI, it will be like that time 2 years ago when Michael didn’t win veto and was bd’d on DE night, what an epic episode that was. That being said, I don’t think he’s going this week but I’m finally seeing the rest starting to peek out from behind the Tucker shield and start playing their own game and it makes me happy. If Tucker still manages to win why outsmarting them, then I’ll be happy it was not just because he comp beasted his way to victory but because of some spell he cast on them. And goddamn to whoever brought up the fact that he’s blessed downstairs in the episode thread, I can’t stop looking now. Maybe that’s his Mo: dickmatizing everyone. It could also be his downfall a la Anthony Ammirati and the pole vault.

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

it’s certainly not a given Tucker wins. 

Yeah, it's not even REMOTELY a given. It's so, so dumb to think that you'll just definitely win a competition when you don't know what it is. 

• Like 6

Jokers rankings have drastically changed:

#1. Tucker
#2. Makensy
#3. Joseph
#4. Angela
#5. Cedric (evicted)
#6. Leah
#7. Rubina
#8. Matt (evicted)
#9. Kimo
#10. Quinn
#11. Kenney (evicted)
#12. T'kor
#13. Chelsie
#14. Lisa (evicted)
#15. Cam
#16. Brooklyn (evicted)

I'm . . . kind of at a loss for why Joseph's as high as he is when he's done nothing of great value, be it on the show or on the feeds.

• Mind Blown 2

So Tucker is the BB AI Assist.  When asked by BB, he must look up a bit of trivial information and recite it for the houseguests.

At least he's getting into the role.

• LOL 1

So T'kor and Rubina have changed tact.  If Leah gets nominated and she's still up there post-AI Arena, then she's only safe against Tucker now.  If she's against Makensy, then she's gone.

Never mind that Leah can work with them, while Makensy has no intention of doing so.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

I'm . . . kind of at a loss for why Joseph's as high as he is when he's done nothing of great value, be it on the show or on the feeds.

Joseph's mustache's brother is popular on Xwitter suddenly so it's transferring over to Joseph's mustache.

• LOL 3
(edited)

Joseph's mustache told Quinn that he's the AI Instigator so I need to eat my words about Joseph's mustache winning a popularity contest but who could have predicted the assist from the brother?

Now that Quinn knows, everyone will know.

Joseph's mustache, for some reason, dropped this on Quinn... riiiight before going in isolation you fucking knob good luck doing damage control if he blabs.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 7
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Joseph's mustache told Quinn that he's the AI Instigator so I need to eat my words about Joseph's mustache winning a popularity contest but who could have predicted the assist from the brother?

I told you so.  Felt too easy to be Tucker.

So Joseph just gave someone with whom he is not really aligned damaging information, and he himself is about to go into solitary confinement, where he will not be able to defend himself.  And meanwhile, T'Kor, the current HoH, doesn't even really like him in the first place.

Ten out of ten gameplay moment from the self-proclaimed star of the show.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

There's debate as to what Joseph's mustache actually said. I'm in the camp of He Narc'd On Himself because of the "I'll explain when I get out of isolation" bit, others think it's about pushing a narrative about Angela.

Now I hate Joseph's mustache for ruining my birthday.

ETA: I turned 41 this year. I've been posting with some of you on the Big Brother threads since I was 24. (I'm pretty sure it was BB8 that I finally delurked for. We'll fudge the math a bit) I hope you now feel as old as I do. Mwah! 😘

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10