Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Angela, concerned because Makensy is making her way off the comp with her goggles covered in goo: “Makensy, crawl! Crawl, Makensy!” Makensy: “I’m good. Is this blue my color, or what?”

• LOL 1

Quinn is leaning forward.  I can't tell who is struggling the most right now.  I honestly thought Rubina had this until she went down.

Apparently Cam almost went down but saved himself.

Just now, Rodney said:

Surprised that Cam wants this.  He isn't anyone's immediate target.

Yeah, I'm a little surprised - but maybe he wants to protect his core alliance members? 

Dang! One of Cam's feet slipped but he stayed up!

• Like 1

I kind of want it to come down to Tucker and Quinn standing there for hours because they're both too stubborn to let go. They both think they're the only two people playing, anyway.

• LOL 7
(edited)

The 2 bookends. It’s always the ones at the end that get the least sprayed on. Maybe a deal is being made or someone dropped.

Edited by dizzyd

Maybe they had to cut away for a production meeting with Tucker and Quinn. "Now come down and rest for a bit, while we figure out how to frame this as a battle for the ages. Then go back up and grunt a lot."

This is so annoying.

• LOL 8
(edited)

On the one hand, we will have someone as HOH who will be completely full of themselves while constantly telling the me in the DR about how awesome they are at this game and how they will change everything and I will want to smack them hard at least 10 times a day…..and there is no other hand.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 10
5 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I kind of want it to come down to Tucker and Quinn standing there for hours because they're both too stubborn to let go. They both think they're the only two people playing, anyway.

Quinn thinks that.  Tucker now knows that others are playing, too.

I'm starting to think this wasn't a blip, that they want to keep HoH reveal spoiler free.

And also see how long they can keep us here watching like suckers.

• Like 2
(edited)

I think Angela's recording her lines as the outgoing HoH to narrate the comp but she keeps crying so Production needs her to start over. This is the 35th take.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, 30 Helens said:

I'm starting to think this wasn't a blip, that they want to keep HoH reveal spoiler free.

And also see how long they can keep us here watching like suckers.

Well, it is a convenient bathroom break excuse.

And thank God I'm here on the West Coast so it's not even 10pm yet and hopefully the feeds will be back in the next 20 minutes or so.

33 minutes ago, Eyeland Baby said:

Angela is down and sobbing. I can’t stand her.

I'm sorry.  A human being is not allowed to feel down on herself?  Because that's all that that was to me.  Not someone trying to be "cute."

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I'm sorry.  A human being is not allowed to feel down on herself?

I think you misunderstood. Eyeland Baby was referring to Angela.

• Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
Just now, 30 Helens said:

I think you misunderstood. Eyeland Baby was referring to Angela.

Understood totally.  One first-week meltdown and nobody is willing to let that go.  The woman's trying to move past that and nearly no one is willing to let her.  It's sad and almost disgusting.

So while we’re waiting for feeds to return, the wall took about 40 minutes. Is the instigator like the oldie plane banners where we could fly any rumor?

This is the longest bathroom break in history. I hope they took reading material.

From puppies to fish... is this progress?

2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Is the instigator like the oldie plane banners where we could fly any rumor?

So viewers are making up the rumors? I thought we just chose the Instigator.

I really don't understand this twist.

Feeds back, Quinn in shower. Can't see if he's wearing a medal.

Yeah, no, Angela has used up her quota of tears for me. And dramatics. I’ve seen her this whole time, not just that “one week”. She’s probably not in any danger, she just wants to be as dramatic as humanly possible whenever she can. 

Yep, BB screwed us once again. Missed the climatic ending.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

I wonder if Tucker will find a way to nominate himself this week.

Hopefully Cedric's boot put an end to the Volunteer Nominee Sign-Up Sheet. Printer ink is expensive and they can't even afford padding for the comps anymore.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 19