Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Rubina says she was on a game show last year called "Don't Forget the Lyrics". She won $10,000. Is everyone in this house a recruit from another show??

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

Rubina says she was on a game show last year called "Don't Forget the Lyrics". She won $10,000. Is everyone in this house a recruit from another show??

It was a real game show that was on FOX, I believe.  I saw a few episodes.

Tucker and Makensy are bitching about Cedric and Quinn to Chelsie.  Tucker now knows that Quinn was lying since day one.  He betrayed the Andersons alliance (which he tells Chelsea was based on Neo's real name from The Matrix, though they couldn't use the "Mr.," for some reason) by not telling them about his power.  And now he's going to ruin the plans of other houseguests since everybody let him stay.

With Cedric, he betrayed their Ballplayers alliance.  He doesn't respect that Cedric screwed him over without a word.  Makensy doesn't trust him, either.  Both want to go after him if one of them wins an HoH Competition.

• Like 2

Quinn telling Joseph and Brooklyn that Angela doesn’t fully understand his power, because she’s dumb and she doesn’t listen. She thinks she gets to make noms and then he can change them if he wants. But he actually gets to make the noms and then the re-noms, which she also doesn’t get.

He’s planning to put on a show in the nomination ceremony, to basically make fun of her.

• Angry 1

Quinn can’t believe Angela is lying to him. She swears she didn’t tell Tucker about his power. But who did then, Kimo? Like Kimo would go to Tucker and blow up his game? Yeah, right. 

(Yeah, right.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)

Quinn is sure the audience is loving Tucker. (It's clearly bothering him. HE should be the favorite!) He's very proud of his nomination speech. He thinks that played very well for the camera.

Brooklyn tells him Makensey wanted to vote him out, because "it would be crazy not to". She rolls her eyes at that, because "it's only week 3". 

"Mmm hmm." comes a voice from under the covers. Wait, where did T'Kor come from? (Never mind, it was Chelsie.) They are all delighted and amused that neither Angela or Tucker fully understand the power. 

Quinn says Tucker made final 2's with everyone in the house. Who does he think he is? (me: Quinn?) What's even more hilarious to Quinn is Tucker watched season 14 and his takeaway was Frank is the best of all time. "He's not," Quinn scoffs.

Quinn's a Dan fan. Cedric is a Cody fan. He says Cody is Top Five. Quinn's not so sure. He ranks Dr. Will's reanimated corpse and Danielle Reyes higher. But Cody's better than X, Taylor, June, Ian, Boogie, Dick, Jordan, Rachel, Andy. But not Paul. Paul was better. He says Drew was the original Cody.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 4

Damn.  Cam excepted (he seems like the only chill one of them), the Pentagon is full of smugness.  Quinn, Brooklyn, Chelsie, Cedric . . . they're all coming off awful in those scenes.  I almost hope that the editing packages them as the villains of this season, because my God, do they all deserve it, the way they're gleefully mocking Angela and Tucker.  Yes, both can be a pain, but they're still people, and they're playing the game just as they are.

• Like 7
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I'm so over Tucker, but is it terrible that I'm rooting for Tucker?

I want him to last long enough to at least beat Quinn's ass (figuratively, not literally) and get him out of the house.  And then, he can go.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

I almost hope that the editing packages them as the villains of this season, because my God, do they all deserve it, the way they're gleefully mocking Angela and Tucker.

I so hope this makes the actual show.  I would love to see this, if anyone rightfully deserves a gleeful mocking, it's Angela and Tucker.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I so hope this makes the actual show.  I would love to see this, if anyone rightfully deserves a gleeful mocking, it's Angela and Tucker.

And yet . . . Quinn's the one the audience seems to hate, while Tucker's the one they seem to like.  See the problem with that?

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Oh wow, I watch that, but I don't remember her on it. 

Angela winning this week would have been so very awesome if Quinn didn't have the power. Now, it's just gonna be the Collective dicks acting arrogant and getting exactly what they want yet again. A real bummer lol.

I missed half of last night's ep for a weather report (which deeply angered me lol) but while watching I came to the realization that Tucker and Quinn are basically the same person. Two assholes vying to be the star of the show and jealous of the other. It's interesting to me that Tucker is perceived so well by the audience while Quinn is hated for it. Personally, I don't like either of them lol.

On the other hand, Joseph is their triplet but I kinda get a kick out of him for some reason.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

And yet . . . Quinn's the one the audience seems to hate, while Tucker's the one they seem to like.  See the problem with that?

I have no idea what you're talking about, I just posted I want to see that scene you described as 

2 hours ago, Rodney said:

Quinn, Brooklyn, Chelsie, Cedric . . . they're all coming off awful in those scenes.  I almost hope that the editing packages them as the villains of this season, because my God, do they all deserve it, the way they're gleefully mocking Angela and Tucker. 

that's all.

Just now, sugarbaker design said:

I have no idea what you're talking about, I just posted I want to see that scene you described as 

that's all.

If it helps you sleep at night.

• LOL 1

I'm sure they will show them being assholes and will likely paint it in a bad light because TPTB have clearly hitched their wagon to Tucker as the star of the show, which does make sense since he seems to be the audience favorite. 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm sure they will show them being assholes and will likely paint it in a bad light because TPTB have clearly hitched their wagon to Tucker as the star of the show, which does make sense since he seems to be the audience favorite. 

Right.  He was the first one to speak out against staying with the status quo and actually play the game.  That's enough to make him a favorite.

He just needs to stop the mugging and showboating (or just take it down a few notches), and he'll fully get there.

11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

On the other hand, Joseph is their triplet but I kinda get a kick out of him for some reason.

Perhaps because he doesn't get the same amount of screentime that they do.

12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I missed half of last night's ep for a weather report (which deeply angered me lol) but while watching I came to the realization that Tucker and Quinn are basically the same person. Two assholes vying to be the star of the show and jealous of the other. It's interesting to me that Tucker is perceived so well by the audience while Quinn is hated for it. Personally, I don't like either of them lol.

I think that Tucker's more self-aware of who and what he is and his behavior comes across as more natural and genuine.  That's why he seems so liked.  While many people (not just here, but on other sites and boards) think that think Quinn's behavior is more disingenuous and that he's too much of a try-hard.  That's why he's disliked.

Plus, at least Tucker wants to surround himself with nicer people, while Quinn is clearly surrounding himself with people as awful as he is.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
(edited)
47 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Perhaps because [Joseph] doesn't get the same amount of screentime that they do.

I think that is it. Clearly, TPTB don't give a shit about him lol so it's easier for me to find his antics funny while I feel like Tucker and Quinn are being shoved down my throat.

I actually find Quinn to be more self-aware than Tucker personally but I also do think he comes off more fake than Tucker at the same time. Like, I believe Tucker acts in this showboating, attention hogging, jealousy fueled way in real life while I think Quinn is more or less playing up the parts of him that he thinks (wrongly lol) will be popular on the show.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Well, I can't stand Tucker OR Quinn, so I don't have a dog in that particular fight, and I've never given a rat's ass about who "America" likes.  Hell, they loved Dick, enough said.  

But I'm pretty happy about Angela's HOH because I know she's going to be a hot mess.  She just can't help herself.  And Quinn's power gets used which means I don't have to hear about it anymore.  And if somehow Makensy is the one who gets the boot? A pretty good week for me.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Good morning, everyone! I have the feeds on and so far the only one up is Rubina. Up as in she's in the backyard napping. She had a monologue to the camera earlier. I was in the bathroom and suddenly heard this voice talking. It was so close it almost scared the crap out of me! I thought someone is talking to me through my bathroom window! Then I remembered I had the feeds on.

There is quite a snorer in the room with the four beds in a row. In night vision, the beds look like camouflage big blue couches. Then it also reminded me of my work office, where everything is long rows of basically tables with drawers and dividers in between for separate cubicles. The snoring first sounded like a spasmodic drill hammer then modified into a foghorn.

I didn't catch what Rubina was saying, but it was nice to see some focus on her since I barely see her in the show.

Which Cody does Quinn and Cedric think is so great? Probably Cody Nickson, because of his military background, but Cody C is actually the better player even though I don't really like him.

I thought Tucker was going for a Squiggy look.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Now we're seeing the unicorn/flower room (bed arrangement looks like a flower). Or it could be the mystical forest room. All asleep in here. I think it must be cold in the house because in every bedroom everyone has covers up to their chins.

Rubina's back outside, lying on one of the blue lounge chairs. It's a nice bright sunny day in Los Angeles. Rubina has difficulty finding a comfortable lying down position with a mic pack on her back. 

And now it's 9:03 pacific time and We'll Be Right Back. So it must be wake-up time! Fish swimming with a background of mathematical formulas.

• Like 3

I went to bed heartbroken over the loss of true love in a cruel society and I wake up to find that not only has Angela persevered, she won for her man, Lenney. Their love cannot be denied! And then I find out that y'all are starting to turn on Brooklyn (yay) and grown up Chuckie Finster (yay!). It's like my birthday come early! If you want someone else to turn on, btw, Chelsie has repeatedly talked about the fact that Cam smells like unwashed ass. So there's that.

And props to Tucker for officially dickmatizing two HGs. Most can't even accomplish a single dickmatize in a season, he knocked out Rubina and Kimo without even trying. While looking like he did in that screenshot @peachmangosteen shared yesterday. While being Tucker. There truly is a lid for every pot.

• LOL 12
9 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Rubina's back outside, lying on one of the blue lounge chairs. It's a nice bright sunny day in Los Angeles. Rubina has difficulty finding a comfortable lying down position with a mic pack on her back. 

And now it's 9:03 pacific time and We'll Be Right Back. So it must be wake-up time! Fish swimming with a background of mathematical formulas.

I’d missed your daily morning updates of the BB house! Glad to have them back 😃

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, LadyWave said:

I’d missed your daily morning updates of the BB house! Glad to have them back 😃

Thank you! It's fun to do them again1

People are up now. The camera came back to Rubina, Brooklyn and Kimo in the kitchen w/Brooklyn talking about someone getting up and walking around the beds to the door. Now Chelsie or T-Kor and Rubina about somebody throwing up. Angela trudges by from the bathroom, donned in a peach bathrobe, on her way to the HOH room. (She might have been trudging from her downstairs bedroom as why would she use the downstairs bathroom?)

Now Tucker is trudging upstairs - stomp stomp stomp. 

Now I can't tell if it's Chelsie or T-Kor because the person is wearing giant orange sunglasses and black pastel-patterned headscarf, so it's hard to tell. But I am pretty sure it's Chelsie.

Cameron is complaining about sleeping only 6-7 hours a night. General conversation about sleeping. Now Tucker comes downstairs wearing a bucket hat and a giant red and white towel. He has clothes on underneath, too.

Switch to Angela sitting on her HOH bed fiddling with her ipod.

Tucker says they are out of dry fish food.

• Like 4

Angela having her HOH 1 on 1 with poor Chelsie, who is "mmm hmm"ing a lot, because what else can you do when Angela goes on her pity party anthem - she's all alone, there's no genuine connections with anyone, she's always being dismissed, blah blah, who cares.  But she's going to fight y'all!  Each and every week!  Because she wants to be there!  

• Like 2
(edited)

Joseph and Rubina are commanded to roll down the awnings. Rubina replies, "Yes Mr. Big!" But actually Cedric, I think, is helping to roll them down. Tucker and Brooklyn come out to help with the awnings.

"Mothertucker!" says Tucker.

Brooklyn is on the hammock, talking to T-Kor about the Collective. They will use it to take them as far as they can go. Well, she sounded like T-Kor, but this is the orange sunglasses person. 

I'm pretty sure this is T-Kor - it sounds like her voice without her diary room accent.

Brooklyn says Quinn says The Collective is where his loyalty lies.

ETA: Katesus7's post above confirms that T-Kor's the one with the orange sunglasses as Chelsie is up in the HOH room.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Tucker may be insufferable, but Quinn is the worst. I really want his smug cocky face to go home.

Ugh I totally agree… I want Quinn to go home. He sure is cocky with very little reason to be. Sure, he won the comp to earn the power and he gets credit for that. But he has played that power horribly. He neutered a major part of the power (stealthily taking over the noms making it look like the HOH comp winner made the noms) by telling some people about it and getting exposed publicly. It’s still a strong power to be able to make the noms, but his gameplay weakened it substantially because now everyone will know he made them when he could have pinned it on someone else.

He’s made some big mistakes and I’m not sure he’ll recover from them. Other HGs (like Makensy and Cedric and Cam) are saying they still want to work with him, but how much of that is out of fear of his power?  I think once he uses it this week, a lot of these HGs will recognize that he’s got a dozen alliances and question his loyalty to them. Makensy for sure should realize this when he noms her today. Which, again, Quinn could have easily avoided if he kept his power secret. None of the heat from these noms would have fallen on him. 

• Like 8

Oh geeze, Quinn has this smarmy maroon suit with smarmy glasses and will be doing his one on one's in the douchiest way imaginable.  Because NO ONE puts Baby in a corner!

• LOL 13

I just turned on the feeds to Quinn in that suit telling people how he will be conducting his meetings. Fucking hell! He and Tucker truly are like twins lol. I kinda find them both fun to hate right now though.

Tucker just now telling Angela he got bullied for not being able to read. Ok then lol. 

I kinda hope it’s just Rubina that ends up going. I like her but she will never be exciting to watch and she will never do anything substantial in the game plus it cuts off the showmance.

I absolutely love this woman lol.

• LOL 8
(edited)

Quinn is talking to someone--I believe Leah--in a room I don't recognize. It might be the Have Not room. He looks like a subtle villain from an Austin Powers movie. Of course he has his flowing, curly locks, plus he's wearing orange-tinted glasses with thick dark frames, a brown suit, with a yellow patterned necktie. I believe his shirt is brown, too. He had Leah sign a make believe document with a make believe pen.

Camera switches to shirtless Joseph and someone else briefly, then back to the HaveNot? room. Black background with green grid.

Time for the next interview! And Leah and Quinn just discovered they can raise and lower the table top!! Awesome, secret powers!!

They were in the Have Not room. Leah just left. Quinn tells the camera it's like pulling teeth to get information. He won't put her up. Makes a fish face, swaying back and forth.

Rubina joined him and camera switches to the hallway, rather Angela, as it follows her around. Cam is playing royal guard on the staircase, patrolling the steps and lets Angela pass.

Edited by Lamb18
No Morgan in this cast.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Quinn is now talking with Rubina. He says he is going to ask everyone who would save Tucker from the block if they won power of veto. Because then he will put that person up as the replacement nominee.

Rubina says if she doesn't win, she wants the winner to be from a group that's underrepresented and who isn't really seen in the game. Quinn says that's beautiful. Quinn he will vote for--in the end--someone who has a good story, even a comp beast with a good story.

• Like 2

Quinn is also talking about some AI thing where it will look like Angela is talking, but it is really Quinn saying the words. He says he's going to do a roast and asked Rubina for some material - what can he roast her about? Also is there anything she wouldn't want a joke about?

I took a quick break--have they done nominations yet? Quinn is talking about putting Tucker up because Angela won't put him up.

Quinn says he won't put Leah up. Chelsie--I think it's her--said that Makensy tried to start an alliance with the boys, with no girls. Leah is irritated by Makensy's game. Chelsie says Leah will protect him at all costs. Now Quinn asks Chelsie if there's any jokes are off limits to her?

Oh, and Quinn is wearing narrow legged black pants and white shoes.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I love when dudes like Quinn ACT like they want to lean into the villain role, when clearly, it's killing them that that's their role. 

I died when Quinn did a cam talk a few days ago bragging about leaning into the whole scumbag of it all in the Big Brother house and claiming that it's been his gameplay plan all along. That's why he didn't understand Kenney - why would you want to leave when you could be eeeeevil *holds up pinky*.

Like, okay, is the scumbag in the room with us right now? Because all I see is someone who could make a killing as a Chappell Roan impersonator.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I believe Tucker acts in this showboating, attention hogging, jealousy fueled way in real life while I think Quinn is more or less playing up the parts of him that he thinks (wrongly lol) will be popular on the show.

Exactly. Tucker’s just an asshole naturally. Quinn is playing the part of the Legendary BB Winner he is sure he will be. But knowing he sees Paul as a role model explains a lot.

2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Which Cody does Quinn and Cedric think is so great? Probably Cody Nickson, because of his military background, but Cody C is actually the better player even though I don't really like him.

They didn’t say, but I think it has to be Cody C because they were talking about former winners. Or at least Quinn made that assumption and Cedric didn’t correct him because Cedric is scared of Quinn.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I absolutely love this woman lol.

I have so much love/hate going on this season.

• LOL 1

Aw, Makensy finally stopped staring at herself in the mirror and started talking game. Right now she's talking to Chelsie and... I think Makensy should go back to staring at herself in the mirror. Good thing she's pretty!

• LOL 5

I like Chelsie a lot, but I think she's fallen into a strange place, where she thinks she is running the game, and to a certain extent, she is, but running the game this early in the game isn't really that useful of a thing, ya know? 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Aside from Tucker doing a better job of owning the assholishness, it might not hurt that he's more conventionally attractive while Quinn looks like Weird Al Jr.

But yeah, barring a direct intervention from Grod (positively unheard of!), I'll be surprised to see either of them make jury now. Amazing how people keep taking bullets that otherwise would be sighted on Angela. I'm starting to wonder if women will rule this season simply because the men insist on making such enforced errors.

• Like 8

It's nice to hear that even with Quinn's power being used this week, the Volunteer Nominee Sign-Up Sheet still made the rounds and Cedric has very proudly inked his name next to #1.

Big Brother 26: The Summer of Volunteering, Even When You Don't Have To

• LOL 9

Wait. So Quinn gets to name the nominees, name the replacement nominees, vote in the eviction, and play for HoH next week?

I guess Tucker accused him of cheating somehow off-feed about whether Quinn gets to also renom and they sniped at each other for a bit, Quinn stormed off and called him a dick under his breath and went to the Diary Room to vent to Mommy Grod. No, really, I'm starting to wonder because there's a resemblance there.

• LOL 7
55 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Quinn is also talking about some AI thing where it will look like Angela is talking, but it is really Quinn saying the words. He says he's going to do a roast and asked Rubina for some material - what can he roast her about?

... Now Quinn asks Chelsie if there's any jokes are off limits to her?

Really?  He is going to do a roast during his takeover noms session?  And he thinks this will be entertaining for all and not offend the three roastees two of which will remain in the house with him after next Thursday???

• LOL 2

What I don't get about people emulating Paul is that while they were obviously a standout player in the sense that they clearly STOOD OUT from your typical BB HG, it wasn't like Paul was really all that good of a player. They were saved by MULTIPLE twists in BB18 (to be fair, it wasn't like Grodner was TRYING to help them...that season, at least), and then, of course, they were handed a red carpet to the win in BB19, and then proceeded to botch their perfectly-written script for the easy win by being a super-duper douchebag when being only a SUPER douchebag would have sealed the win for themself. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Skooma said:

Really?  He is going to do a roast during his takeover noms session?  And he thinks this will be entertaining for all and not offend the three roastees two of which will remain in the house with him after next Thursday???

You'd think a big superfan like Quinn would remember Austin's top hat VICTIMS, AREN'T WE ALL nom speech and how hard the fans clowned on Austin for that. But nope, Scumbag Steve put on his super suit, threatened to roast the house... and then ended up crying in the unicorn room because Tucker was mean to him.

Still better than the Bieber roast.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
41 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Aside from Tucker doing a better job of owning the assholishness, it might not hurt that he's more conventionally attractive while Quinn looks like Weird Al Jr.

I don’t feel Tucker is owning his assholeness at all but yea, I think that’s probably the gist of the popular vs. unpopular in Tucker/Quinn. People should just embrace the shallowness of it all lol.

Funny that Quinn is trying to emulate Paulie when it looks like Tucker was also going for that with whatever the hell his look was yesterday. More fuel in my ‘Tucker and Quinn are actually exactly the same’ thinking.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Also, I don’t necessarily have a problem with Quinn being allowed to play in HOH next week but since he can Angela not being able to is kind of bullshit. And in general, it’d be nice if the rules for all the takeover HOH type powers/twists were actually consistent. 

Now, off to find a clip of Tucker and his delusions he insists are real making Quinn cry.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

According to Chelsie, our most recent "save it for the edit" feed outage is because Tucker is ranting and raving about not wanting to be in alliances anymore and he's going to play a lone wolf game and all that.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 3