Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

It's eight o'clock, do you know how many women Sarper has had sex with since last week?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
12 hours ago, monicageller said:

If you need to marry a non-US citizen to get on TLC, I can help out! Anything to be able to watch and snark with y'all in real time. For now, please enjoy my days-late reactions to all your replies!

I need a new job, so I'm definitely considering this as a career option! 

• LOL 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Quirky weirdo? How about insane nymphomaniac?

She calls herself a quirky weirdo. I call her an insufferable, attention hogging bore. Potato, potahto.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm afraid they're going to explode. 

On a side note, I recently had a gander at the Twins and sweet mother, they truly are pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dempsey, you are so adorable, you can do so much better than that waster Statler.

These two are returnees? This is the first season that I've watched 

• Like 2

Funny how Stapler is always about Stapler. She’s the star of her own documentary.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Surprise! Dempsey doesn't have a bathtub! 

Well, at least she has indoor facilities.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

"I'm  a pisser in the bathtub and an Amber Heard in bed. How much more quirky can I get?"

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 9

I would hope at some point, Dempsey tosses the endless sack of neediness that is "Statler" out the camper van door in the middle of Europe, just like Statler fears will happen. That would make my cold dead heart melt a wee bit!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I wonder when Statler will start talking about the hundred of thousands of women she’s had sex with. Maybe she and Sarper should compare notes.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How are you feeling these days? How's your recovery going?

Wrist not too bad, still PT twice a week, but more home exercises, boring! Plus two weeks ago, I fell and hurt my OTHER knee (tripped on fridge repairman’s cords and equipment), and though it’s not broken (got X rays at urgent care), it STILL hurts. Twisted my ribs/side too, though that’s better. i am the walking wounded! I need to be wrapped in bubble wrap!

Thanks for asking!

• Hugs 9
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Wrist not too bad, still PT twice a week, but more home exercises, boring! Plus two weeks ago, I fell and hurt my OTHER knee (tripped on fridge repairman’s cords and equipment), and though it’s not broken (got X rays at urgent care), it STILL hurts. Twisted my ribs/side too, though that’s better. i am the walking wounded! I need to be wrapped in bubble wrap!

Thanks for asking!

Noooo. I am sure you will win the lottery after all this…you deserve it

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Has James grown a set of testicles yet?

Icy hot massaging balls.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I wonder when Statler will start talking about the hundred of thousands of women she’s had sex with. Maybe she and Sarper should compare notes.

Well, we had a sperm donor the last Monday night show (whatever it was called) so...

• LOL 3

Looks like Tata conjured up a great plan. You work for my family but you don’t get paid. Excellent idea!

He’ll never hear the end of how Jojo is remaining behind. Sucks to be him.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, judylo said:

Thanks for asking!

Oh my god, watch your step! My dad fell off a ladder once, he was in his sixties at the time. Broke his wrist on one side and dislocated his shoulder on the other. Multiple cuts and scrapes, and he was one big bruise from shoulder to knee. One of the cards he got from a friend just said "Jesus, Jack, stay off the roof!" LOL

• Hugs 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1