Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Ooh, a friend with no filter! How novel.

I bet she says exactly what she thinks. And if she doesn't like you she'll tell you right to your face that you're a feckless opportunist who's only in it for a green card. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
Just now, tvrox said:

Even out to dinner with his parents, Sarper leaves his shirt unbuttoned? So strange. 

What kind of person would he be if he deprived the world of that hotness? Sarper's manly chest cannot be contained! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My grandson and I share a birthday. It happens all the time.

My oldest grandchild was born on my birthday. It’s a lovely connection.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Criminal record is my guess.

If he doesn't have a criminal record, there will be a lot of discussions with all and sundry about how he COULD have a criminal record. I mean, what other possible reason could he have for not wanting to leave his child and come to that paradise on. earth, the USA, where all the streets are paved with gold and green cards grow on trees? 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Shekinah's face isn't going to age well. People should think more about what plastic surgery is going to look like when their skin ages. 

She will look like Darcey and Stacey within five years. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
13 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Gday! Sorry I missed last week I was on the hunt for potential fiancé types in Mexico City. Did I miss anything? Bwah hahaha

Welcome back!! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I have the same birthday as Bill Clinton, maybe we are soul mates

I have the same birthday as Hilary Clinton! We should have birthday parties together!

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I'm only here because I want to see Corona go head-over-heels down an icy street because she insists on wearing ridiculously inappropriate shoes. Put on some snow boots, free spirit!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
14 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Still recovering from the horrors of the Tell All, but I'm here.

Did anyone watch the "No Limits" version? I can't imagine what else they would have said that wasn't covered in the 5 episodes! 

• Mind Blown 4

Corona. They have never had a Black person in their home because throughout the length and breadth of Iceland there are probably 20 Black people. She is borrowing trouble in the worst possible way. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, tvrox said:

Did anyone watch the "No Limits" version? I can't imagine what else they would have said that wasn't covered in the 5 episodes! 

I can’t do it.  One week, most of the episode didn’t record and I just read here and listened to recaps…I couldn’t do the rewatch.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
15 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Good evening friends!!! Now that the HEA season has finally concluded hoping to rejoin you all on Sunday nights.

Yes, come back!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All the Botox has caused her tear ducts to dry up. 

I thought about using the crying emoji here, but that seems cruel.

2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

It's possible that some day I'll be bored enough to watch this, when "Chimp Crazy" is over. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Corona. They have never had a Black person in their home because throughout the length and breadth of Iceland there are probably 20 Black people. She is borrowing trouble in the worst possible way. 

She’s just setting things up to be a victim; if they don’t like her, it couldn't be anything other than the “fact” that they’re racists. Couldn't possibly be because she’s obnoxious.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, how’s the hubby doing?

Thanks for asking! He's doing OK, went out and drove Uber yesterday! He's still getting tests done, they haven't zeroed in on a full diagnosis. He's pretty well recovered from the gallbladder surgery, though. Sleeping well, eating well (well, as well as can be expected. He doesn't like my cooking and lives on takeout. I KNOW). 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 6
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that Corona brought a lot more luggage than we have been shown. 

Oh, trust me, she has a lot of baggage.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 8
5 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

My oldest grandchild was born on my birthday. It’s a lovely connection.

I have a French friend I met at a street fair in Paris in 1979 and we discovered we had the same birthdate. Same day and year. And he was an astrologer at the time! He is me if I had been born a gay man in France, with an Italian father! Actually we are very different but we stay in touch, and I would see him on my frequent trips to Paris! (Sadly haven’t been since just before the pandemic. We celebrated several birthdays together but alas, not our impending 70th.)

• Like 5
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I have the same birthday as Hilary Clinton! We should have birthday parties together!

My grandmother shared her birthdate with Lyndon johnson! But she lived to be 101.

• Like 1
  • Love 6