Type keyword(s) to search

Love Island US, Season VI

• Start Topic

Eh, Leah barely registers on my annoyance scale. In her defense, she didn't lie. She used a poor choice of words to explain what she tried to do. Scared she'd be solely blamed for the Andrea boot so she went overboard trying to show that it wasn't her and that rightfully upset the other women who voted.

Based on my nearly 15 seasons of watching Love Island, she handed Rob's change of heart (coupled with some serious gaslighting to assuage his guilt) pretty well. I certainly appreciated her humor, self-deprecation and potty mouth.  I'm also convinced that Liv is still a butthurt that Rob dumped her for Leah, and that she still has a little thing for him, which played into the situation as well.

Most impressive was watching the women calmly get together and talk it out, much to the chagrin of (some) of the men. Rob's the toxic one IMHO.

Connor is also a tool. I don't understand his badmouthing JaNa and anger over Leah. What exactly did she owe him? I get that the whole "it's not you, it's me" is trite, but it's meant to protect the recipient's ego/sense of self worth.  Would he have been happier if she said he gave her the ick?

Finally, I'm convinced that Aaron is in love with Rob. Now that would make for an gronudbreaking season...

• Like 3
2 hours ago, snarts said:

Eh, Leah barely registers on my annoyance scale. In her defense, she didn't lie. She used a poor choice of words to explain what she tried to do. Scared she'd be solely blamed for the Andrea boot so she went overboard trying to show that it wasn't her, and that rightfully upset the other women who voted.

Based on my nearly 15 seasons of watching Love Island, she handled Rob's change of heart (coupled with some serious gaslighting to assuage his guilt) pretty well. I certainly appreciated her humor, self-deprecation and potty mouth.  I'm also convinced that Liv is still butthurt that Rob dumped her for Leah, and that she still has a little thing for him, which played into the situation as well.

Most impressive was watching the women calmly get together and talk it out, much to the chagrin of (some of) the men. Rob's the toxic one, IMHO.

Connor is also a tool. I don't understand his badmouthing JaNa and anger over Leah. What exactly did she owe him? I get that the whole "it's not you, it's me" is trite, but it's meant to protect the recipient's ego/sense of self worth.  Would he have been happier if she said he gave her the ick?

Finally, I'm convinced that Aaron is in love with Rob. Now that would make for an groundbreaking season...

I didn’t love Leah telling Liv to shut the f- - - up.

I think that I may have missed Connor badmouthing JaNa. I know that during the recoupling it was very rude to announce, “This was not a difficult decision.” 

Aaron: Rob as Tom Schwartz: Tom Sandoval.

I also thought Leah was obnoxious to sneer at Rob’s crying. 

• Love 1

This show is dumb. Why let three new individuals spend barely two days in the villa, then tell the viewers to vote? 

Why can’t they give everyone handkerchiefs before the dumpings? I hate watching the women try not to impale their eyeballs with their pointy fingernails, while wiping away their tears. 

The viewers like Leah and Miguel as a couple, or they just like watching Leah lose her s- - - over stupid stuff?

The guys keep saying that Leah is funny and smart. Why don’t they show us footage to support that?

Their discussions really make them seem like they’re fifteen years old. 

We don’t need Iain. Replace him with someone who’s actually funny. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

It's weird that Ariana hasn't been there for the last few "gather 'round the firepit" moments.  Has she been in the villa since Andrea was sent home?

I don't typically watch the US version so not sure if this is normal. For the UK, the host is there for each re-coupling / elimination. She walks in and that's how they know something major is happening. Texts are used for fun stuff like dates & games. 

11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I also thought Leah was obnoxious to sneer at Rob’s crying. 

Heh. I sneered at Rob's tears. Maybe that's why I like her.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, politichick said:

LOL. The makeup game is real.

Kaylor definitely took over the makeup reins when Hannah left. The way she spackles on the blush & lipstick just to sit around at the pool makes her look like a clown.

Man, did the ladies get the short end of the stick with Casa guys. They're definitely the B team. Not an attractive one in the bunch. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

It impresses me that no one gets extremely inebriated. Do the producers limit their alcohol supply?

Ignacio is kind of cute, but, yeah, these guys are not very attractive.

The voting on the raunchy game seemed less than objective.

The way they make avocado toast is rather basic, yet it always wins over the women.

I would love to have watched these women shopping for their Love Island outfits. 

10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It impresses me that no one gets extremely inebriated. Do the producers limit their alcohol supply?

Ignacio is kind of cute, but, yeah, these guys are not very attractive.

The voting on the raunchy game seemed less than objective.

The way they make avocado toast is rather basic, yet it always wins over the women.

I would love to have watched these women shopping for their Love Island outfits. 

Yes, they definitely control the alcohol supply. I've heard they just get one--maybe two, if they're lucky--glasses of wine per day. For a party, they may get a little bit of tequilla or vodka.

Good thinking on the producers' part. Can you imagine how even more hysterical an inebriated Kaylor would be?

• Love 1

Of all the things that skeeves me out about this show (and there are many) the one that gets me the most is walking on the furniture with their dirty ass shoes on

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
On 7/2/2024 at 2:01 PM, snarts said:

Kaylor definitely took over the makeup reins when Hannah left. The way she spackles on the blush & lipstick just to sit around at the pool makes her look like a clown.

Man, did the ladies get the short end of the stick with Casa guys. They're definitely the B team. Not an attractive one in the bunch. 

Hannah’s mother said that because Hannah works in a night club or something, she’s heavy-handed with the makeup. 

Okay, but she knows when she won’t be appearing in dimly-lit rooms, no?

17 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think "basic" is the love language of this show.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 7/2/2024 at 8:32 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oh, so they contractually obligate all the women on this show to exclusively wear thong swimwear.

This season is the first my sister has watched. Halfway through the first episode, she texted me one word: BUTTS

Kaylor's two-piece pink outfit in Tuesday's episode looked modest until you saw it from the back! 😶

On 7/2/2024 at 2:01 PM, snarts said:

I feel this is the case almost every season-- maybe I am just bias to the OG Islanders. I remember last year there were one or two Casa guys who I could not believe were cast. 

• Love 1

So wannabe influencers are willing to prostitute and disgust themselves for a chance to gain thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of additional followers.

The objective of the new guys at the Villa and the new women at Casa is obvious to all the viewers and should be obvious to all the Islanders. They want the female Islanders to choose to keep them at the Villa, or they want the male Islanders to bring them back to the Villa. (I might be wrong about the first part; this is my first time watching this show.)

So are Aaron and Kordell pretending to be falling for Daniela and Daia? Because all the new women are love bombing very aggressively. All of the bombshells are claiming some crazy “connection” based on two or three seven-minute talks. Are the male Islanders pretending to reciprocate some of these surprising, intense connections just to justify straying from their Villa couplings, and to justify kissing and groping other women?

(edited)
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They want the female Islanders to choose to keep them at the Villa, or they want the male Islanders to bring them back to the Villa. (I might be wrong about the first part; this is my first time watching this show.)

Yep, exactly. The women decide whether they want to stay loyal to their current coupling. Then they're made to stand there and wait to see if their guy comes back alone or with someone. Lots of tears and heartbreak.

The villa is extra crowded after with random people who who were kept/brought back just to save face in case their original partner wasn't loyal. Typically within a few days, there's a major cut where everyone not coupled up is booted. But yes, people will do a lot just to be a on TV for a few days.

My prediction: none of the girls will swap. Kordell, Aaron & Rob will bring girls back but Aaron will grovel and Kaylor will sadly take him back. Serena might actually kill Kordell :) 

Edited by snarts
  • LOL 1
On 6/29/2024 at 10:07 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I love Snickers, but it’s not my favorite. Heath Bar. 100 Grand.

I've never heard of those, but I do enjoy butterfingers

On 6/30/2024 at 2:59 PM, Haute Messe said:

This is this season's greatest mystery. She must look a lot better in person than on my screen. That nose job is tragic and doesn't fit the rest of her features. She's also a liar and a toilet mouth. Charming.

I don't understand either, but I've seen this phenomenon before. And the circumstances were similar - set number of people just meeting for the first time.

I wonder if a gal's attractiveness or availability sky rockets with all the men IF the fellow they consider the "bro alpha male" identifies her as the most desirable?

I've looked at a fellow differently after someone I admire raves about them.

• Useful 1

I just watched when Serena and Kayla watched Kordell and Aaron making out at casa amor. I didn't think that Serena really liked him but figured she could stay in the game if she partnered with him. So given his bad luck thus far, it's fine if he responds to someone who seems to only want him.

Aaron is a puppy who's excited by anyone within his personal boundary, who likes him. He does clearly like that gal, but it's doubtful he'd win $100,000 by doing a dick move at the last minute. But, who knows?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Okay, most of them are very immature and impulsive.

It doesn’t help that Ariana and Iain and the Aftersun host Maura refer to everybody as girls and boys.

Liv is really maternal and nurturing, to the point that she’s not going to find romantic love on this island. She’s too busy trying to comfort her friends.  (I am exactly the same way.)

Is this typical? Miguel, Kordell, Kenny: three BOYS recouple with new GIRLS. The GIRLS have blind faith in their BOYS. Or would rather be single and vulnerable. What is the strategy in choosing not to recouple with a new BOY? Do they hope viewers will want to keep them in the villa because they admire the GIRLS staying true to themselves? 

Is Kaylor’s breakdown one for the books, or just your average Casa Amor aftermath breakdown?

Miguel’s new mate is GORGEOUS. 

Aaron has a type. They resemble teenage girls.

The new girls think it’s a good idea to enter the villa smiling and laughing?

(Apologies in advance for such a core-dump of a post!)

Kendall's commentary during Aaron's canoodling was a pretty bad look, but I do hope he acts properly contrite and explains himself to both Kaylor and Nicole. I've liked Kendall and Nicole together since they first talked about playing the same video game as kids, and think they are as "genuine" as any connection made on this show (granted, a low bar).

I get that Kaylor's not-quite-boyfriend snuggled with another woman (excuse me, "girl") after, what, two weeks of time together? But girl, get a grip. Hysterical blubbering is unfortunately not a good look on those of us with pale complexions. (Exacerbated by the multi-level spackle job and blister-like lips.) I had to turn down the volume during her primp-room wailing session, yikes.

And then that new guy tries to slide in for a kiss? LMAO dude, try again next time. Liv and Nicole going full Mission Impossible trying to eavesdrop was hilariously cute.

Kaylor should have told all the original girls to not say a WORD as to what they saw on the video and insisted Aaron tell her what he thought she saw. Basic interrogation fail - she gave it all away, and you could see him mentally calculating how he could spin what she described.

At least Rob brought back Aaron's bedbuddy, who I really hope spills some honest tea to Kaylor. Not even sure she and Rob have much of a connection; I do have to admit that Rob has some kind of weird sex appeal and eyes that make every girl think he's into them, when in reality perhaps he's just a bit of an asshole or has a peculiar brain. I think he could probably have a conversation with a ficus and make it seem seductive.

I too am mystified by Leah's appeal (though she does give funny reaction shots), but that pales in comparison to anyone finding Liv's new guy hot. <insert here Poltetgeist scene of "WHAT IS HAPPENINNNNGG?!?"> I feel physically queasy at that dude, and would be compelled to try wiping those grody red splotches off his neck. (Asian character tattoos can be elegant and beautiful, but his sure ain't.) I'm assuming Liv just picked a guy because she's single, but why him? I don't think she's gonna find anyone here, though I'm rooting for her - she's a real stand-up girls' girl, and seems like an excellent friend.

Oh yeah, and she's extremely attractive. "Fit", as the kids like to say. (A term to which I give massive side-eye. Is it just me, or does "fit" not just mean "hot"? Like a more PC version of judging purely on appearance? It has this veil of sounding like you're not just looking at the surface but instead including overall health and accepting that not everyone is slim, while in reality I don't see anyone checking cholesterol levels or blood pressure.)

Sadly, the girls got all factory rejects for Casa while the guys got far better eye candy overall. Shocked that Kenny not only brought back a girl, but also the one he chose (I have not yet spent any brain power remembering any Casa names). She and Kenny seemed to have no chemistry during that perfunctory kiss, and she looked more and more PETRIFIED as the ceremony went on. Bummer, as I liked him for JaNa, and feel like he brought someone back from Casa as a face-saving back-up in case JaNa did the same.

JaNa is another girl I'm fully rooting for, but girl needs to tone down the weird marriage references! During her first "chat" with Kenny she said how she always thought she'd marry a Dominican guy, then with Josiah how she always thought she'd marry someone whose name starts with a J. Just what every dude on a first meet-and-greet wants to hear! (Well, maybe Bergie would, but he's a bit of... an anomaly.)

Were I an OG girl, I would have been hard pressed to not gasp at the stunner Miguel brought back from Casa - that girl is GORGEOUS. Could be Rihanna's younger sister.

Speaking of siblings, apparently Kordell is related to some big football player? Lol - I sense his new girl is quite aware of that and has zero interest in him as a "connection". She seems barely engaged with him in conversation, and is just putting on a paint-by-number brothel-esque show of seduction, which Kordell is blissfully oblivious to after his blueball rollercoaster with Serena. And that's no shade on Serena - good on her for sticking to her values and dignity, though I'm not sure this is the right show for that. A week ago I would have guessed she was not actually into Kordell, though maybe she has developed a little connection, just a slow burner.

It's a packed house at the Villa - they'll have to bring back those sad little single cots for the bedroom. Wonder why they haven't yet opened ye olde Sex Nest, Horny Hideaway, Champagne Room, whatever they call it. Always good for a full-body cringe!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

OMG Kaylor!  Stop ugly crying and saying "fuck" every other word in your whiny-ass voice!  She has way surpassed Leah on my annoyance scale.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 1
23 hours ago, Chalby said:

I wonder if a gal's attractiveness or availability sky rockets with all the men IF the fellow they consider the "bro alpha male" identifies her as the most desirable?

I've looked at a fellow differently after someone I admire raves about them.

That’s an excellent point!

• Thanks 1
On 7/6/2024 at 11:24 AM, Dewey Decimate said:

Liv and Nicole going full Mission Impossible trying to eavesdrop was hilariously cute.

That was very funny. And impressive how seriously they were taking this mission. Rolling so slowly!

At least Rob brought back Aaron's bedbuddy, who I really hope spills some honest tea to Kaylor. Not even sure she and Rob have much of a connection; I do have to admit that Rob has some kind of weird sex appeal and eyes that make every girl think he's into them, when in reality, perhaps he's just a bit of an asshole or has a peculiar brain. I think he could probably have a conversation with a ficus and make it seem seductive.

This is weird to me. Daniela pursued Aaron and spent the most time with Aaron. And was physically affectionate with Aaron. Only after Aaron tells her that his heart belongs to Kaylor, does Daniela decide to focus on Rob and tells him that she originally and all this time actually wanted to explore a connection with him. These people are so determined to get screen time and followers.

I too am mystified by Leah's appeal (though she does give funny reaction shots), but that pales in comparison to anyone finding Liv's new guy hot. <insert here the Poltergeist scene of "WHAT IS HAPPENINNNNGG?!?"> I feel physically queasy at that dude, and would be compelled to try wiping those grody red splotches off his neck. (Asian character tattoos can be elegant and beautiful, but his sure ain't.) I'm assuming Liv just picked a guy because she's single, but why him? I don't think she's gonna find anyone here, though I'm rooting for her - she's a real stand-up girls' girl, and seems like an excellent friend.

Caine Bacon, I looked him up. His look unnerves me. There’s just so much going on. The busy hairstyle. The Family Forever tattoo, under two scorpions. The missing section of eyebrow.

Liv really cares about her friends. She is so devoted.

Oh, yeah, and she's extremely attractive. "Fit", as the kids like to say. (A term to which I give massive side-eye. Is it just me, or does "fit" not just mean "hot"? Like a more PC version of judging purely on appearance? It has this veil of sounding like you're not just looking at the surface, but instead including overall health and accepting that not everyone is slim, while in reality I don't see anyone checking cholesterol levels or blood pressure.)

Hahahahaha!!!

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 2

From the After Sun, two of the Casa girls said that after they heard Kaylor screaming, Aaron immediately switched up his behavior. General consensus seemed to be that Rob brought back Daniella as a backup for Aaron rather than being generally interested in her. 

There is typically at least one dude who blows up his relationship Casa week and there's also at least one enthusiastically encouraging that behavior. Kendall looked bad hyping up the guys and I don't think the ladies will be quick to forget that.

Yay, movie night should be fantastic. Leah needs to see Miguel in action. Unfortunately, I don't see Kaylor staying strong despite what more they will show of Aaron.

Liv still wants Rob. Make it make sense. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 2

Kaylor was so nice to the new girls.

Serena spills Kordell’s breakfast onto his chest. Nicole seems to think that this was unnecessary. Kordell later eats the avocado toast that stuck to his chest. 

Sierra pouting that Miguel was ignoring her, and that no one brought her breakfast.

• Like 2

I am over Serena's outrage at being "disrespected". Initially I was thinking maybe they could be a couple, but she was always flippant when she'd speak about her "little/tiny man". But then she said they had gotten closer, the night before he left for Casa amor, so I was curious what was said.

I'm glad she and Janae and Liv stopped with their rants about the "characters" of the new girls. I'm over women blaming women for men's choices.

But her ranting performance where she's repeatedly demanding answers, but walking away, yelling, when they offer to explain...? She doesn't want an explanation or apology. I have no idea WHAT she wants, and if she can't communicate, or reflect on why she chose this show, then just leave.

Janae's response was more believable and heartfelt.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
51 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I am over Serena's outrage at being "disrespected". Initially I was thinking maybe they could be a couple, but she was always flippant when she'd speak about her "little/tiny man". But then she said they had gotten closer, the night before he left for Casa amor, so I was curious what was said.

I'm glad she and Janae and Liv stopped with their rants about the "characters" of the new girls. I'm over women blaming women for men's choices.

But her ranting performance where she's repeatedly demanding answers, but walking away, yelling, when they offer to explain...? She doesn't want an explanation or apology. I have no idea WHAT she wants, and if she can't communicate, or reflect on why she chose this show, then just leave.

Janae's response was more believable and heartfelt.

Why is disrespested in quotes? It's exactly what Kordell did and continues to do to Serena after bringing Daia back from Casa. 

Serena has explained that she's upset and hurt by his actions. She didn't blame Daia, she sat there calmly listening to her side. Her hurt was then compounded by the vastly different stories she was being told by Daia, Kendall, Miguel, and Kordell himself about what went down and how he's feeling. 

Unsure why you have such issue with Serena's reaction but zero comments on how Kaylor ran around screaming & crying for days...unfortunately, the wording is quite telling. 

Finally, it's JaNa not Janae (-sigh-)

Edited by snarts
Miguel not Rob
  • Like 1

(Apologies in advance for such a core-dump of a post!)

Kendall's commentary during Aaron's canoodling was a pretty bad look, but I do hope he acts properly contrite and explains himself to both Kaylor and Nicole. I've liked Kendall and Nicole together since they first talked about playing the same video game as kids, and think they are as "genuine" as any connection made on this show (granted, a low bar).

I get that Kaylor's not-quite-boyfriend snuggled with another woman (excuse me, "girl") after, what, two weeks of time together? But girl, get a grip. Hysterical blubbering is unfortunately not a good look on those of us with pale complexions. (Exacerbated by the multi-level spackle job and blister-like lips.) I had to turn down the volume during her primp-room wailing session, yikes.

And then that new guy tries to slide in for a kiss? LMAO dude, try again next time. Liv and Nicole going full Mission Impossible trying to eavesdrop was hilariously cute.

Kaylor should have told all the original girls to not say a WORD as to what they saw on the video and insisted Aaron tell her what he thought she saw. Basic interrogation fail - she gave it all away, and you could see him mentally calculating how he could spin what she described.

At least Rob brought back Aaron's bedbuddy, who I really hope spills some honest tea to Kaylor. Not even sure she and Rob have much of a connection; I do have to admit that Rob has some kind of weird sex appeal and eyes that make every girl think he's into them, when in reality perhaps he's just a bit of an asshole or has a peculiar brain. I think he could probably have a conversation with a ficus and make it seem seductive.

I too am mystified by Leah's appeal (though she does give funny reaction shots), but that pales in comparison to anyone finding Liv's new guy hot. <insert here Poltetgeist scene of "WHAT IS HAPPENINNNNGG?!?"> I feel physically queasy at that dude, and would be compelled to try wiping those grody red splotches off his neck. (Asian character tattoos can be elegant and beautiful, but his sure ain't.) I'm assuming Liv just picked a guy because she's single, but why him? I don't think she's gonna find anyone here, though I'm rooting for her - she's a real stand-up girls' girl, and seems like an excellent friend.

Oh yeah, and she's extremely attractive. "Fit", as the kids like to say. (A term to which I give massive side-eye. Is it just me, or does "fit" not just mean "hot"? Like a more PC version of judging purely on appearance? It has this veil of sounding like you're not just looking at the surface but instead including overall health and accepting that not everyone is slim, while in reality I don't see anyone checking cholesterol levels or blood pressure.)

Sadly, the girls got all factory rejects for Casa while the guys got far better eye candy overall. Shocked that Kenny not only brought back a girl, but also the one he chose (I have not yet spent any brain power remembering any Casa names). She and Kenny seemed to have no chemistry during that perfunctory kiss, and she looked more and more PETRIFIED as the ceremony went on. Bummer, as I liked him for JaNa, and feel like he brought someone back from Casa as a face-saving back-up in case JaNa did the same.

JaNa is another girl I'm fully rooting for, but girl needs to tone down the weird marriage references! During her first "chat" with Kenny she said how she always thought she'd marry a Dominican guy, then with Josiah how she always thought she'd marry someone whose name starts with a J. Just what every dude on a first meet-and-greet wants to hear! (Well, maybe Bergie would, but he's a bit of... an anomaly.)

Were I an OG girl, I would have been hard pressed to not gasp at the stunner Miguel brought back from Casa - that girl is GORGEOUS. Could be Rihanna's younger sister.

Speaking of siblings, apparently Kordell is related to some big football player? Lol - I sense his new girl is quite aware of that and has zero interest in him as a "connection". She seems barely engaged with him in conversation, and is just putting on a paint-by-number brothel-esque show of seduction, which Kordell is blissfully oblivious to after his blueball rollercoaster with Serena. And that's no shade on Serena - good on her for sticking to her values and dignity, though I'm not sure this is the right show for that. A week ago I would have guessed she was not actually into Kordell, though maybe she has developed a little connection, just a slow burner.

It's a packed house at the Villa - they'll have to bring back those sad little single cots for the bedroom. Wonder why they haven't yet opened ye olde Sex Nest, Horny Hideaway, Champagne Room, whatever they call it. Always good for a full-body cringe!

So many good points here and thank you for the blister lips reference. I've been scratching my head for a description of that. The things we do when we're young.

Also agree about Daia. She's a conniving little cow. And I read on reddit that the Arabic tattoo on her shoulder doesn't even make any sense! Wait till she leaves the island and learns that bit of information. She is love bombing Kordell in the hope that she'll have access to that OBJ life. And she was honest with Serena about casa not out of care, but to help ensure that Serena would never take him back because she's evil like that. Still, I was kind of glad to have the lies the boys have been telling exposed.

Kaylor has zero pride. Looking forward to seeing her head explode during movie night, though I am sick of her screaming/crying/whining.

Hoping JaNa and Kenny can get it together.

Miguel and Rob each in his own way have some incredible sex appeal, but looking for love from either of them is a fool's errand. They're the kind of dudes you have an incredible dirty weekend or week of sex with and then move on--no arguments, not tears, just thanks for the memories, darling.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Why is disrespested in quotes? It's exactly what Kordell did and continues to do to Serena after bringing Daia back from Casa. 

Serena has explained that she's upset and hurt by his actions. She didn't blame Daia, she sat there calmly listening to her side. Her hurt was then compounded by the vastly different stories she was being told by Daia, Kendall, Miguel, and Kordell himself about what went down and how he's feeling. 

Unsure why you have such issue with Serena's reaction but zero comments on how Kaylor ran around screaming & crying for days...unfortunately, the wording is quite telling. 

Finally, it's JaNa not Janae (-sigh-)

Disrespected is in quotes because that's all that came out of her mouth for the 2 days of their return. I have issues with any woman screaming that a guy just wants to get it wet, while telling others to fuck off without hearing anything from them. I didn't criticize her chat with Daia. I was referring to what the girls were saying before fire pit, if any girls were brought back. Even still, it was mentioned that if a girl returns with a fellow who hasn't fully committed, she has no respect for herself.

Hence, claims of "disrespect" are a joke in this show as they all talk the same nonsense.

Ps, if my phone auto edits to Janae, just move past it (-sigh-)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
On 7/6/2024 at 12:19 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Is this typical? Miguel, Kordell, Kenny: three BOYS recouple with new GIRLS. The GIRLS have blind faith in their BOYS. Or would rather be single and vulnerable. What is the strategy in choosing not to recouple with a new BOY? Do they hope viewers will want to keep them in the villa because they admire the GIRLS staying true to themselves? 

Miguel’s new mate is GORGEOUS. 

Good point, but I found the new guys brought in were not half as attractive or outgoing as the regular guys. Not one of them stood out (to me)

And YES, holy tamale, she is a stunner.

On 7/2/2024 at 5:32 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oh, so they contractually obligate all the women on this show to exclusively wear thong swimwear.

LOL, ya know, thong bottoms aren't a good look for half these women, and the other half I'm jealous of 😉.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Good gods, can Aaron and Kaylor just get on a dinghy and be rowed off into the horizon? The histrionics and extra-syllable-talk ("nooo-wuh!") are putting my mute button to good use.

Though it must be tough for the islanders to hear, those tweets could be so cherry-picked and represent just one lone troll. Glad to see Kendall and Nicole got the good ones after the bad ones, and was sad for Liv - she seems like a 100% cool-ass girl who has the backs of her friends.

The best tweet was the one about Rob's passive talk and onion layers seducing the ladies - ohhh, so true! LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Both my husband and I cracked up laughing at Kayleigh's meltdown (over a throwaway comment) because clearly these youngsters have never had a "real" fight about important issues. Aaron's shower comment was not even memorable. They're exhausting.

• Like 3

At this point, Aaron should just admit that he's in love with Rob and Kaylor's his beard.

Speaking of, who exactly is Rob related to on the production team? The favorable edit he's receiving is incredible. The meltdown Leah ridiculed was his self-serving "I'm so sad I have to choose between two women" crocodile tears. He'd better hope there isn't another public vote for their least favorite. His only competition is the utterly annoying hype man Kendall.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Speaking of, who exactly is Rob related to on the production team? The favorable edit he's receiving is incredible. 

I completely agree with you and I'm gobsmacked that this is the favorable edit.

The fact that this is the favorable edit, which I think it is, is sobering.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 7/9/2024 at 5:16 PM, Dewey Decimate said:

Good gods, can Aaron and Kaylor just get on a dinghy and be rowed off into the horizon? The histrionics and extra-syllable-talk ("nooo-wuh!") are putting my mute button to good use.

Please. I'll even pay for a motor on the dinghy to get them out of the Villa faster. Kaylor's voice when she's upset hits some notes I didn't know existed until now. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Jeebus, Kaylor, can you just ask for a tissue?!?

It’s good that I don’t have a dog, because Kaylor’s wailing would make his/her ears bleed.

“It was three days ago-wuh!!”

Edited by hoodooznoodooz