Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Don’t be upset about Dickwad always sleeping. Teens need a lot of sleep.

He has one thing in common with the baby then! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why is she dressed like a female Santa?

A pregnant female Santa brings new meaning to the phrase "ho ho ho." 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wonder if next season on Doubling Down on the Derricos, they show the divorce.

Divorcing with the Derricos! Coming this fall on TLC!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Oh honey. You think getting your cervix checked is scary? Wait until an eight pound human baby comes out of it. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nate has already checked out. He’s going to be a great dad.

He's always being scolded and hectored by his smug, supercilious girlfriend. Poor kid. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh honey. You think getting your cervix checked is scary? Wait until an eight pound human baby comes out of it. 

He's always being scolded and hectored by his smug, supercilious girlfriend. Poor kid. 

She is truly awful to him….not sure why they were together in the first place

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Anayah sashays in hours late. She never heard of an Uber? Then she snots that people gave her "attitude"? I would have left hours since. 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That shower is tacky AF

Like the guest of honor. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

Anayah is so pleased with herself. And for so little reason. Girl you are not special. You are a pregnant 17 year old. That is nothing to be proud of. And her mother! She's like a hostile little thundercloud. I thought Brianna's mother on Teen Mom was bad. Anayah's mother makes her look like Donna Reed. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Two and a half hours late for your own shower is incredibly rude. I would be so pissed off if I was a guest.

I would be gone if I was a guest. The nerve. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would be gone if I was a guest. The nerve. 

I’d eat all the food, drink all the wine, take my present back and had it to the young man who was on time and tell him to open it now and leave

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let’s hurry up and wait for the teen mother to arrive so we can sit around and watch her open presents. 

They can also admire the photos from Anayah's pregnancy photoshoot that are so generously scattered about. Anayah certainly has no self esteem issues. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They can also admire the photos from Anayah's pregnancy photoshoot that are so generously scattered about. Anayah certainly has no self esteem issues. 

I think she’ll be really annoyed when the baby gets all the attention.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, Shelbie said:

I think she’ll be really annoyed when the baby gets all the attention.

Yep, she will throw all the fits. She probably thinks she will land some pro athlete but will learn the hard way she isn’t all that and a bag of chips. Her family spoiled her rotten and I have no idea how this idiot was valedictorian 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yep, she will throw all the fits. She probably thinks she will land some pro athlete but will learn the hard way she isn’t all that and a bag of chips. Her family spoiled her rotten and I have no idea how this idiot was valedictorian 

It must be a VERY small school. Maybe she's homeschooled. That would explain it. 

Well, JJ's mother is a real peach, isn't she? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Haha, sure there's not going to be another baby before Luka is 10. 

Of course they're not using protection! Face palm. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 1
12 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok I was wrong…I thought she said he had another baby momma but she said she is his first baby momma..whoops

Not the last baby momma. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
15 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Believe me, Anayah, once the inevitable brawl breaks out at your baby shower your blood pressure will definitely skyrocket. 

Guaranteed she was told to go on bed rest. 

At the vanity u/s - which is why it was at night and they allowed all those people in - it was not at a medical provider - I was thinking all she was doing to get the baby moving could throw her into labor that late into her pregnancy. All so she could get more pictures? Social media is really destroying society and she is a real piece of work. She has been coddled her whole life, you can tell. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Sorry I'm so late to this party but my mama was late picking me up, then she had to get my brothers ready because I am too important to help. I am the queen of this rodeo, dontcha know! Sad that there was no salami rose when I finally showed up. Guess no one had a wine glass for this treat for a princess.

IMG_0033.webp

• Love 1
(edited)

Okay, where to begin? I finally watched the show and I am dizzy from the eye rolling. First, I am so glad that I was raised by parents who made sure I was not "bundled" into romantic relationships in childhood. Jenna and JJ were broken up after a *two year* romance at 15! Kayleigh and Graham have been together since they were 12! How does that even happen when he lives "thirty minutes away" ? For kids that's like living in two different states. Okay, then the parent- child dynamics. I cracked up with the brutal honesty of JJ's mom. Yeah, Jenna, she's not on your side. You're gonna have to find another momma figure. But did any of her opinions register in Dimbulb JJ's horny and yet romantic brain? "I want to be that boy's daddy figure." Not-grandmom Andrea: "do not bring that snotty messy sticky spoiled little monster over here." Then the lack of a loving mom has really screwed up Emalee's relationship with her sad defeated baby daddy. She really can't say one nice thing about or to him and doesn't even realize it when he Tells.Her.To.Her.Face that she's hurting him. Graham's mom has had a rough life. I thought she was his grand mom at first. But she seems to have checked out of being his mom and advocate and he knows that he is screwed especially now Kayleigh has a car and, if she ever gets that license, she and her mom will come and find him no matter where he tries to hide. And I don't know if there is enough space or time to get into the horrible job Mother Aniyah did with her monster daughter. 

First, full disclosure: I hate baby showers. I would have waited 30 minutes, started eating, had cake, and left, my present in hand, by 4:30. Even if I liked the celebrant. Then, it's important for us to remember that Monster does not have anything for that baby. Nothing. She needs that shower because she is not prepared for a baby. She does have glamor photos though! They'll come in handy when the baby needs a diaper at 3:30 in the morning. My favorite shot was the guests walking all over her "glamor rug". I might have "accidently" dropped some potato salad on her face. I am not a nice person. But I now have a better understanding of how Monster came to be. Her mother raised her into that thing, and she is her mother's creation, and her mother is a Piece of Work. I would say Run Dakwan Run, but he's already gone. 

Edited by Red Bridey
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2