Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Why don't these idiotic girls never, ever call the doctor when they have a question? When I brought my son home I was encouraged to call at any hour, 24 hours a day. More than once I called at 4 AM. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

Sure Graham you did your part. You provided the sperm, played on your phone in the hospital, and then changed one diaper. GOOD LORD. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why don't these idiotic girls never, ever call the doctor when they have a question? When I brought my son home I was encouraged to call at any hour, 24 hours a day. More than once I called at 4 AM. 

Because you were a loving, caring mother! And not 15. 

Yeah creepy friend Rob needs to go. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

Kayleigh just lives to order Graham around, doesn't she? And her bitch mother can't keep herself from slagging off on Graham or his mother. She, on the other hand, is a saint. 

• Like 3
  • Angry 3
30 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes, Lilly is the first bride to get her period on her wedding day. Too bad someone didn’t invent a thing like tampons.

Ugh, this happened to me. I wasn't thrilled but I wasn't having a meltdown like Lily and her Mom did. Grow up.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2

Bubbly??? Becky??? She looks like she's at a funeral. And she looks like that all the time. These two are completely uninterested in taking care of that baby so Kayleigh, get used to it. Graham is a BABY himself as is Kayleigh and neither one should be in the position of parenting a baby. Mom Kayleigh, I blame you for not taking care of this timely.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mazel tov, Jenna. Fuck in haste without birth control, repent at leisure.

There is no leisure with a baby.🙂

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

And Jenna's bestie? The one whose feet she worships at? Jenna won't see her for dust. She's into going to festivals and bars and getting into fights on Instagram. Having a friend who has a couple of toddlers? Yeah, not so much. She'll find another sidekick without as much baggage. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3

Mandy, Graham is 16 fucking years old. He has no idea what his responsibilities are.

Graham is a teenager who is going to school, working part time and already caring for his mother. Kayleigh and Mandy are acting like he is a complete adult who should know exactly what to do.

• Like 1
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1

She wants to return for the next season and couldn’t figure out another way to get that contract.

Ugh Sadly I think you're right. 

• Like 1

Wait til Father Jenna gets wind of this. He should tell her that she needs to deal with the mess she created and if she’s old enough to have two children out of wedlock, she’s old enough to handle her own problems.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
Just now, Shelbie said:

Graham is a teenager who is going to school, working part time and already caring for his mother. Kayleigh and Mandy are acting like he is a complete adult who should know exactly what to do.

And like he's a loafing idler who's out tripping the light fantastic, not an exhausted, overwhelmed teenage boy. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 1

Wait til Father Jenna gets wind of this. He should tell her that she needs to deal with the mess she created and if she’s old enough to have two children out of wedlock, she’s old enough to handle her own problems.

There are other options…

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

He should but he won’t. Jenna needs to move back instead of keeping Luca trapped in a car for 20 hours every other weekend.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

This is true, but he also acts like he could care less about his son and just wants to get out of there. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Ok Graham needing to go back to work and school because the birth took longer than expected makes sense.  Do you want him to be an unemployed dropout?

Yes. Yes they do. Just another reason to criticize him. Kayleigh is already keeping an accounting. "He hasn't bought any diapers!" she whines. WHEN was he supposed to do that, exactly? Imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if he actually had the audacity to go to the store. 

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He should say that, but zero percnet chance likelihood that he will or will follow up on it. 

One word art thing would really have been enough. 

• LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes. Yes they do. Just another reason to criticize him. Kayleigh is already keeping an accounting. "He hasn't bought any diapers!" she whines. WHEN was he supposed to do that, exactly? Imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if he actually had the audacity to go to the store. 

You bought the wrong Huggies!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Ok Graham needing to go back to work and school because the birth took longer than expected makes sense.  Do you want him to be an unemployed dropout?

No, but he needs to be a little more aware that he has some obligation to the baby. What's he doing on the weekends?

I've been on Team Graham until tonight. He's just irritating me tight now. I

His mom and friend are annoying. "I'm eating." I think Graham's picked up on his mom's habit of just doing what she wants she wants to. I get she's BP, though, but she's enabling Graham who's in a kind of double bind -- he was already parentified.

It's a mess. It will be interesting to see how they mature. 

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

If you can’t be there for me beating up bitches in porta potties, I can’t be there for you getting knocked up again!

That should be a new sport. Or TLC show. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

If you can’t be there for me beating up bitches in porta potties, I can’t be there for you getting knocked up again!

I wanna be banging frat bros and ain't got time for single mom friends with multiple babies. As it should be.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, tvrox said:

LOL Lily is so drunk. Shouldn't she be sober enough to at least remember the wedding? 

All she has to do is watch the show. It's there forever. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hope she's not planning on breastfeeding for a few hours. 

Is it so bad?  You’ve seen how that child behaves..I KID!

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lawrence should have packed his fishing pole.

He's not the smartest fish in the sea, but neither is Lily. Maybe it will work out. I hope so. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1