Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kayleigh is a spoiled bitch. Good work, mom and dad.

She just thinks she’s the cutest thing ever.  

Her little “eh” at her mother saying she hadn’t cleaned because she’s just worked three 12-hour shifts was infuriating.  

I also don’t like the constant shade they keep throwing at Bekki.  It doesn’t make them look any better than what they are claiming about her. She hasn’t “earned” the right to be in the delivery room? How does one do that exactly? STFU. If you don’t want her there, and Kayleigh has every right to say no if that’s how she feels, just say so.  She’s such a princess where all have to bow down to her.  

I may have missed it, but I don’t see what Bekki has done that’s any worse than any of the other parents. A lot of the parenting here of these teens leaves a lot to be desired. There’s really not much she can do to help until the baby gets there.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
3 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Why doesn't Anayah move in with Daedae at his house? His mom seems more amenable to dealing with a baby than her mom. 

She does not dare move out from under her mother's thumb. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I know she is young but I don’t like Emalee either…at all

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She does not dare move out from under her mother's thumb. 

She will be 30 with 5 kids still living with mom who tells her that no boy is good enough for her princess 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, KBrownie said:

She just thinks she’s the cutest thing ever.  

Her little “eh” at her mother saying she hadn’t cleaned because she’s just worked three 12-hour shifts was infuriating.  

I also don’t like the constant shade they keep throwing at Bekki.  It doesn’t make them look any better than what they are claiming about her. She hasn’t “earned” the right to be in the delivery room? How does one do that exactly? STFU. If you don’t want her there, and Kayleigh has every right to say no if that’s how she feels, just say so.  She’s such a princess where all have to bow down to her.  

I may have missed it, but I don’t see what Bekki has done that’s any worse than any of the other parents. A lot of the parenting here of these teens leaves a lot to be desired. There’s really not much she can do to help until the baby gets there.  

She let them get pregnant I guess by not supervising? But Kaleigh's mom didn't ask either if they were being supervised. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, KBrownie said:

Bekki struggles with mental illness. Kayleigh's family are just awful to her and the way they talk about her makes my heart hurt. That poor woman.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I know she is young but I don’t like Emalee either…at all

Emergency C-section though, that's rough. 

I particularly dislike Emmalee. She thinks because she is 18, she’s so much more worldly than Nate.

Having fun yet, Nate and Emalee?

She is appallingly smug. With so little to be smug about. 

• Like 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, tvrox said:

She let them get pregnant I guess by not supervising? But Kaleigh's mom didn't ask either if they were being supervised. 

Exactly.  None of the parents are any better than the others.  So Kayleigh and her mother can STFU.  

Bekki rates slightly better with me personally because at least she isn’t constantly talking shit about them every time the subject comes up.  

Edited by KBrownie
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Emergency C-section though, that's rough. 

I didn’t like her before the C-section.  She is just so rude to Nate and blames him for everything. This won’t last long.

SHE WANTS ANOTHER BABY?!?!? Lord gentle Jesus bring us salvation 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I didn’t like her before the C-section.  She is just so rude to Nate and blames him for everything. This won’t last long.

When Nate decides he has had enough of Emmalee bitching endlessly at him and refuses to see her she won’t have a clue why.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Kudos to Nate’s mother for being very careful and diplomatic in her words when talking about Emalee.  You can tell she’s trying to be fair to both Emalee and Nate, but I don’t think she cares for Emalee’s behavior either. 

Take note Kayleigh and mom.  There is a more productive, empathetic, and mature way to express feelings without being bitchy and mean.

Edited by KBrownie
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Poor Bekki is trying so hard to hold it together. 

No one owes you any kind of explanation about their life, Mandy. Fuck off. 

Mental illness is a personal thing. All she needs to know is that there are health issues and that is it. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

Gee, I wonder why Graham is always stressed.

Is there no Graham daddy? 

Oh my God lilly it's just a cake tasting. You'll survive. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Mental illness is a personal thing. All she needs to know is that there are health issues and that is it. 

Seriously. Why is Kayleigh’s Mom even asking what her health issues are? Mind your damn business woman.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
(edited)

I have been to many, many weddings in my life and I only remember one cake. It was a carrot wedding cake, which I found a delightful choice. That was a fun wedding, but the marriage didn't last. Oh well, the cake was great. So, Lily's Mom, I wouldn't worry too much over making the Wrong.Choice! It really doesn't matter much.

And I don't remember ANY of the meals. Not one.

Edited by Red Bridey
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5

I feel bad for Graham…I get the sense that he has had to step in and be the parent. Having a parent with a mental illness that is difficult to treat is awful

And now he is really going to be a parent. Sucks. 

Mom, maybe get a flu shot? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, tvrox said:

Why don't they ask for the food in to go containers to take to Lilly's house? 

Because that would make too much sense .

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I have been to many, many weddings in my life and I only remember one cake. It was a carrot wedding cake, which I found a delightful choice. That was a fun wedding, but the marriage didn't last. Oh well, the cake was great. So, Lily's Mom, I wouldn't worry too much over making the Wrong.Choice! It really doesn't matter much.

Right? Who goes to a wedding and remembers what the cake tasted like? Just like these idiots who whinge about their dresses. All anyone will remember is that you wore a white wedding dress and looked pretty. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Why don't they ask for the food in to go containers to take to Lilly's house? 

That would be too sensible. Lilly's mother is determined to make a mountain out of a molehill. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1

I have absolutely no pity for Lily.

Lilly can't figure out how to wean her toddler, so she just keeps breastfeeding him. I CANNOT.

Maybe her mother can do it for her.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3

Lilly can't figure out how to wean her toddler, so she just keeps breastfeeding him. I CANNOT.

Is she going to breast feed at the altar?? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

That filet is Fred Flintstone-sized. The portions couldn't be that large, could they? If so, I'll force myself to attend this ridiculous reception.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

That filet is Fred Flintstone-sized. The portions couldn't be that large, could they? If so, I'll force myself to attend this ridiculous reception.

We should all crash the wedding. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lilly is incredibly stupid. She has access to experts on-line on how to wean but she refuses to do anything.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Lilly is incredibly stupid. She has access to experts on-line on how to wean but she refuses to do anything.

She doesn’t what custard is…definitely not figuring out weaning

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Oh lord Kayleigh. You are tired now??? 

And Graham is a truant. Great. Fatherhood will make him go to school more, I"m sure. 

• LOL 2