Type keyword(s) to search

Georgie and Mandy's First Marriage In The Media

• Start Topic

The Young Sheldon TikTok account posted a short of Annie Potts in full Meemaw attire saying that she was there for the first day of filming and that they would "see us in October," so I guess we're getting my favorite character! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

It's been discussed at length & it's not changing now no matter how many people clutch their pearls or wring their hands.

Get over it people, or are we just going to ignore the fact that these things have & will continue to happen in life and as long as it's legal (it was when & where this is set) then that's all their is to it whether you like it or not.

Funny how it's okay for a sexual offender & felon to run for president yet people get upset about a fictional tv show that shows nothing illegal, maybe even the same people.  

• Applause 8
20 hours ago, ProudMary said:

From the article linked above:

"The real spin-off should be with MeeMaw (Annie Potts) in prison, now that’s TV gold."

^^^ That would be a show I'd want to watch! 

I’d rather they start another spinoff in a few years with Missy and Paige as roommates, either in college or on their own. 

• Like 2