Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E08: Little Gold Man

• Start Topic

american-horror-story-season-12-episode-

The world around Anna is starting to crescendo in every way: her career path continues to skyrocket, while her personal life is more stressful than ever - just in time for Hollywood's big night.

Premiere Date: April 17, 2024     FX   10pm 

AHS_S12E08.thumb.jpg.6e0a6df8d2b32d67ced163ec6616a054.jpg

• Like 1

Well.  The Sinatra/Farrow sequence was a little interesting, only because I actually know who those people are.  That “Devil is beautiful” line was a shitty thing to make the Sharon Tate character say, though.

So the husband had an affair with a nurse, who was stalking Anna all along?  Man, I just don’t get this.

And that was the big lesbian moment they teased??  🤣 I just…can’t.  I’m thinking most of the men I know wouldn’t have even looked up from the sports page for that one*

*just a joke 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

The woman playing Mia Farrow seemed nothing like her. Also hated them having Sharon Tate say that. Glad we got some answers on who was messing around with Anna but this story is just all over the place. Still don’t believe any actress would allow her agent to treat them the way Siobhan treats Anna. 

• Like 7

In a penultimate episode, Anna Alcott is STILL acting weird and cringey at awards events. Stop embarrassing yourself, Anna! 🙄

The revelations about Cora being the creepy stalker and Dex having an affair with her are such a snoozefest. I don’t even remember who Cora is. The way she randomly confesses to Anna is so weird and out of the blue.

So according to AHS Delicate, Mia Farrow didn’t make waves at 1969 Academy Awards because she couldn’t commit to Siobhan like Anna does. Okay. 👌🏻

Siobhan is 40yo in 1967 and 2024. If she can stay in that age for decades, why does she choose to be 40? Why not younger?

One episode left. Plop, plop. Let’s go! 🤣   

• Like 3

I thought that Cora (the nurse and finger bang expert) having an affair with Dex was a pretty good explanation for 1/5 of the weird things that have been going on in Anna's life. I am not sure why Dex felt the need to give Cora a key since there is no reason for her to be in the condo when he is not there to let her in.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

If she can stay in that age for decades, why does she choose to be 40? Why not younger?

This 🤣

(*I’d be perpetually 33.  Damn I looked good then)

But the 40 thing makes as much sense as anything else in this series: as in, no sense at all.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

Siobhan is 40yo in 1967 and 2024. If she can stay in that age for decades, why does she choose to be 40? Why not younger?

KK does look fantastic, no matter whatever else my feelings about her are, so whatever age she chose, she looks amazing. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1

Anyone else notice how short these episodes are? Only 34 minutes of actual show, probably less with the credit sequence. That may be a good thing. 

Anyway, I've actually been enjoying these last few episodes. Yes, they are terribly written and acted, but I find them entertaining for some reason. 

• Like 2

So is Anna still eating dead animals? I was a little worried about the black cat she was holding. What a shitty thing to do to Sharon Tate after what happened to her. I find myself hate watching AHS since there hasn't been a season I've enjoyed for years.

• Like 6
On 4/19/2024 at 8:25 AM, luna1122again said:

KK does look fantastic, no matter whatever else my feelings about her are, so whatever age she chose, she looks amazing. 

I'm sure I'd look pretty spectacular, too, if I had her money.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
(edited)

The opener with Mia Farrow making Rosemary's Baby was somewhat interesting, although I'm not sure they want to remind us of the movie that did this story a million times better. I hate that they gave that line to Sharon Tate, could you please leave the poor woman out of your nonsense? 

So the nurse I hardly remember was having an affair with Dex and that led to her stalking Anna? I would say that it sort of makes sense, but we know that there is way more happening here, so Anna is not only being stalked by her husbands mistress, she is also being targeted by a magical demon cult? Some girls have all the fun!

Anna is such a weirdly written character, she doesn't really strike me as a famous and ambitious actress, she seems like such a shrinking violet type who's only moods are "confused" "freaking out" and "crying". 

I miss when AHS was at least a fun kind of bad, this is just boring bad with only brief glances of spooky fun.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Like 6
On 4/18/2024 at 3:29 PM, Snazzy Daisy said:

In a penultimate episode, Anna Alcott is STILL acting weird and cringey at awards events. Stop embarrassing yourself, Anna! 🙄

The revelations about Cora being the creepy stalker and Dex having an affair with her are such a snoozefest. I don’t even remember who Cora is. The way she randomly confesses to Anna is so weird and out of the blue.

So according to AHS Delicate, Mia Farrow didn’t make waves at 1969 Academy Awards because she couldn’t commit to Siobhan like Anna does. Okay. 👌🏻

One episode left. Plop, plop. Let’s go! 🤣   

She’s 40 probably because the Anna character is obviously younger than head witch so they chose 40 yrs old.