Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Liz gets blindsided by Ed; Mahmoud packs his bags; Sophie opens up about her sex life; Emily's attempt to win over Kobe's friends backfires; after three kids, Loren wants her body back; Patrick and Thais arrive in Brazil after two years.

Air date 4/21/2024

• Love 1

I’m here. I still crack up at the preview for tonight when Emily asks Kobe why he proposed to her if he had a girlfriend back in Cameroon. Maybe because she was PREGNANT? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Yes, we can chat here. If we adhere to rules that are vague at best. I feel as if I am in an absurdist novel. Still in rehab nursing home and cranky.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m here. I still crack up at the preview for tonight when Emily asks Kobe why he proposed to her if he had a girlfriend back in Cameroon. Maybe because she was PREGNANT? 

I do think Kobe loves her. Was he a bit dishonest about his home life? Sure but they are married with kids now, it really doesn’t matter.  I think she was likely a vacation hall pass and it turned into something more.

4 minutes ago, judylo said:

Yes, we can chat here. If we adhere to rules that are vague at best. I feel as if I am in an absurdist novel. Still in rehab nursing home and cranky.

Booo how are you feeling overall?

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I do think Kobe loves her. Was he a bit dishonest about his home life? Sure but they are married with kids now, it really doesn’t matter.  I think she was likely a vacation hall pass and it turned into something more.

Booo how are you feeling overall?

A bit better, thanks. But problems and pain and indignities every day!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 5
Just now, judylo said:

A bit better, thanks. But problems and pain and indignities every day!

I’m sorry to hear that and sending all my best wishes to you

Oh man Liz looks rough…he is destroying her health. This woman seems to jump from one abusive relationship to another 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

So has Liz finally realized that Ed is not a good person? Is she getting there? 

Spoiler

Ed is a piece of shit. This idiot still marries him after he treats her child like shit. I think they are separated now but this girl needs therapy 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 3

Ed cancelled the wedding? That would explain why there were never any photos of the event despite tabloid claims that the wedding had taken place 

Sorry, Thais, that orange top in your intro is NOT flattering 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Sorry but I don’t like Thais.  I can’t explain it but I do like John

Oh for fuck sakes Thais your dad is ridiculous. You have a baby with this dude and honestly the asking daddy for permission thing is a touch sexist. She is a grown ass woman who chose her partner, who cares what poppa thinks?

• Like 3
  • Applause 10
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Loren’s hair is annoying me almost as much as her vocal fry and insistence on a Mommy Makeover.

I can’t stand Loren, she is such a mean rude insecure asshole

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Loren you need a psychiatrist not plastic surgery ..if not she will be Darcey in a few years. No matter how successful the surgery is she will not be satisfied 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Hola, my peeps! Skidding in late, was at a movie watch party at my brother's, drank a great deal of red wine and I'm feeling GREAT. 

@judylo, how are you feeling? Better, I hope!

25 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So Rob sold the ring and replaced it with paste…..classy

A diamond ring is bougie.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

What movie did you watch? 

We watched "The Rutles", which I have never seen, followed by the Beatles "Help!" Then we watched a lot of old music videos on YouTube. Houseguest and I cooked a lot of food and one of the other people brought the makings for brownie sundaes and there was lots of wine and and a splendid time was had by all! 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

This makes me like Emily more. She seems to recognize her shortcomings and want to try to it work with his friends. I think their marriage will work

Emily understands what the storyline is and is playing her part. She and Kobe seem very happy and comfortable together. Kobe seems like a very solid, loving guy and a good partner. I too think they'll last. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Oh Ed. The greatest gift you can give to Liz is to get out of her life FOREVER. 

He's cancelled the wedding. He hasn't told her. What a piece of shit he is. 

THIRTEEN TIMES. They have broken up 13 times. I cannot. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 7
15 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Loren you need a psychiatrist not plastic surgery ..if not she will be Darcey in a few years. No matter how successful the surgery is she will not be satisfied 

Judging by how thin Loren was when they met, and how scrawny she looks now, I suspect that eating disorders are not a  new issue.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 3
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, my peeps! Skidding in late, was at a movie watch party at my brother's, drank a great deal of red wine and I'm feeling GREAT. 

@judylo, how are you feeling? Better, I hope!

A diamond ring is bougie.

A bit better. Saw doctor on Tuesday, shoulder in alignment, too soon for bones to heal. New uncomfortable cast on wrist. I really like my PT and OT therapists. Food here is abysmal, even for those not on low sodium restrictions like I am. I have ordered stuff on Amazon to make things easier, as it’s tough for friends ( who don’t live nearby) to go to my apartment and then here to nursing home.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We watched "The Rutles", which I have never seen, followed by the Beatles "Help!" Then we watched a lot of old music videos on YouTube. Houseguest and I cooked a lot of food and one of the other people brought the makings for brownie sundaes and there was lots of wine and and a splendid time was had by all! 

Emily understands what the storyline is and is playing her part. She and Kobe seem very happy and comfortable together. Kobe seems like a very solid, loving guy and a good partner. I too think they'll last. 

Emily gets a bad rap here. I see her and Kobe on Pillow Talk. Good relationship. And it was Kobe’s friend stirring the pot. Emily reacted calmly and rationally.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Ed. The greatest gift you can give to Liz is to get out of her life FOREVER. 

He's cancelled the wedding. He hasn't told her. What a piece of shit he is. 

THIRTEEN TIMES. They have broken up 13 times. I cannot. 

I hope this is really the last time. He's abusive to a child. That is not acceptable. If Liz doesn't think she deserves to be treated better than this, I hope she thinks Riley deserves better.

• Like 3
  • Applause 9
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Maybe a few sister wives? 

Lord can you imagine? He can't even find ONE wife. 

Rob has pet spiders. He doesn't have a bathroom, but he has pet tarantulas. OK.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 6
(edited)

On a personal note my BFF died suddenly over a year ago. Her husband is just starting dating someone from the friend group..it’s serious….after a week they moved in together …I am glad they are happy but I feel a little…wierd…everything in the place that was hers is gone….to be honest I feel a bit conflicted..it is not my business and maybe I’m an asshole  but this is all so strange and fast

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 12
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, I need menu ideas for what to cook for my mother this week. Anyone have a go to recipe that keeps/freezes well they'd care to share??

Boneless chicken, rice, frozen broccoli, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, cream or sour cream. Brown the chicken heartily in butter before throwing it all in a decent size casserole, dust wirh parmesean  and bake until crispy on top. If freezes for months if wrapped tightly in Glad Wrap.

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

On a personal note my BFF died suddenly over a year ago. Her husband is just starting dating someone from the friend group..it’s serious….after a week they moved in together …I am glad they are happy but I feel a little…wierd…everything in the place that was hers is gone….to be honest I feel a bit conflicted..it is not my business and maybe I’m an asshole  but this is all so strange and fast

That is hard to watch. Condolences.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, I need menu ideas for what to cook for my mother this week. Anyone have a go to recipe that keeps/freezes well they'd care to share??

Large batches of soup or stews. Throw left over meat and vegetables in a slow cooker with both. Once done freeze leftovers and it can feed her for a week.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh, I am so sorry! That must be so hard. I can't imagine how  tough that is. In your shoes I'm sure I'd feel the same. Sending hugs, friend

• Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I am so sorry! That must be so hard. I can't imagine how  tough that is. In your shoes I'm sure I'd feel the same. Sending hugs, friend

Thanks, it’s strange because he is mid 40s and deserves to move on and be happy. But I know this woman, she is lovely and was so nervous when we all got together but she just ended a 10 year relationship in January, she was talking to him for 6 months ( so while she was in a relationship)and as soon as they made it official she moved in. I hope it works out …I do..but I’m…concerned 

• Hugs 4
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Large batches of soup or stews. Throw left over meat and vegetables in a slow cooker with both. Once done freeze leftovers and it can feed her for a week.

Last week I did lasagna and a sesame/red lentil soup. Mom loves soup and she loves to try interesting things. So I usually do one soup and one more entree type thing. Plus a cake or cookies. My brother loves chickpeas so I'm thinking some kind of chicken/chickpea stew kind of thing. Maybe I'll do a frittata, they love those and they're a cinch to do. I just don't have a lot of ideas this week! I'll have to turn my mind to menu planning tomorrow. Today for the movie party I made chickpea curry with rice, fresh baked naans, apricot chutney, cucumber raita and Gujerati style green beans. For the non vegetarians we made pasta alla carbonara and focaccia. Maybe my cooking brain needs a break. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thanks, it’s strange because he is mid 40s and deserves to move on and be happy. But I know this woman, she is lovely and was so nervous when we all got together but she just ended a 10 year relationship in January, she was talking to him for 6 months ( so while she was in a relationship)and as soon as they made it official she moved in. I hope it works out …I do..but I’m…concerned 

Too soon!

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

Oof. That does sound....tricky? I hope its a something that fills a need for both and they find happiness. But I would share your concern. Hang in there. 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oof. That does sound....tricky? I hope its a something that fills a need for both and they find happiness. But I would share your concern. Hang in there. 

They were together for over 20:years ..I feel like she is being….erased? I would never  say that to him but I’m glad you and @judylo don’t think I’m an asshole lol. I think they both have been through it and like each other but don’t want to be alone so are moving fast 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2

So, they're going to a club, with Kobe's friends, no women? None of these guys has a girlfriend or wife? Well, on watching these guys in action I can see why. Who'd go out with them? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2