Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep 6: "Cancel Christmas" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Can there be a last minute advantage thrown in to vote Q off?  I can't believe I even liked this guy.  I get what he's saying, Moriah should have spoke up before now, but he doesn't need to talk down to her.

• Like 4

Oh man, who made Q the tribal council leader? Why does Jeff keep going back to him? It's like this whole thing comes down to his decision.

• Like 5
Just now, iMonrey said:

Oh man, who made Q the tribal council leader? Why does Jeff keep going back to him? It's like this whole thing comes down to his decision.

Maybe he’s lusting after Q? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

I was going to be disappointed no matter how this vote went.  I liked both ladies.  Didn't expect the landslide, I guess Siga wanted to prove they weren't so tight after all.  

I can't remember, is it back to normal next week?  Everyone merges, everyone is eligible to be voted for (besides whoever wins II?)  I hope so, that Purple group needs one of theirs to go next week, they are an obnoxious bunch.

• Like 2
(edited)

I get why they went for Moriah, especially before knowing she was at the bottom of her tribe. Tim and company were giving too much of a "Siga strong" vibe.

No way the other players weren't going to try and weaken that and show them they weren't running things.

That said, I have a feeling Venus will be a thorn in these people's side and will make it A LOT further than they want her to and further than some of the ones most gunning for her. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Well at least that nonsense is over. Moriah was just screwed here. I don't think there was anything she could have done to "play better." It was just dumb luck from a dumb twist.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

DE?

Double Eviction.  It's a term from BB.  Shouldn't really be used for Survivor.

• Like 1