Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Episode 12

• Start Topic

It's the final day of the ultimate psychological game of trust! Will any Traitors remain undetected, and take the life-changing sum of money, all for themselves?

Peacock (US) 2024-03-28

(edited)
On 1/27/2024 at 1:11 PM, MicheleinPhilly said:

Season 2 finale spoilers:

Hide contents

That was the outcome I've been rooting for pretty much from the start, but I was gutted for Mollie. The utter heartbreak on her face when she realized how cunningly she got played. I'm glad she seems to have swept any hard feelings under the rug if the reunion is any indication. 

Speaking of the reunion, when Jaz admitted that he didn't know who Agatha Christie was... 🙄 In Harry's words: "Oh my days!" I'm glad he didn't win a single cent just for that alone.

Is the reunion available in the US  (on Peacock)?  I tried searching but that doesn’t always seem to work for me. (And the above isn’t a spoiler if you’ve watched the episode, but I copied it from the “general” thread.)

Edited by SoMuchTV
Trying to get the formatting right
3 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

Is the reunion available in the US  (on Peacock)?  I tried searching but that doesn’t always seem to work for me. (And the above isn’t a spoiler if you’ve watched the episode, but I copied it from the “general” thread.)

Was there a reunion? 🤔

7 hours ago, AntFTW said:

Was there a reunion? 🤔

I was basing my question on the post I quoted.  The original quote was behind a spoiler tag since it was in the general thread, not the individual episode:

That was the outcome I've been rooting for pretty much from the start, but I was gutted for Mollie. The utter heartbreak on her face when she realized how cunningly she got played. I'm glad she seems to have swept any hard feelings under the rug if the reunion is any indication. 

Speaking of the reunion, when Jaz admitted that he didn't know who Agatha Christie was... 🙄 In Harry's words: "Oh my days!" I'm glad he didn't win a single cent just for that alone.

• Like 2

Yes, there was a reunion. I don't know if it's available on Peacock. 

Basically Jazz was recounting how people on social media were calling him Jazzatha Christie for sussing out traitors. He admitted that he didn't get the reference and had to Google what it was a play on. 🤦‍♀️

• Useful 2

That was the ending I feared would happen. Gutted for Mollie but IMHO the clues were there she just ignored them. 

I really don't like that they let the Traitors continue to recruit. It would level the playing field a bit if they set a max of either 2 or 3 traitors. If they get caught early, so be it. 

• Like 4
(edited)

Harry played brilliantly.  Congrats to a worthy winner.

Mollie had a crush on him and let that blind her and seriously affect her game decisions and it sure did cost her.  She’s darling but naive.  She’s only a year younger than Harry, but he is much, much more mature.  

Jaz should be proud of how he played and how insightful he was.  Just unreal about the betrayal of his father.  I wish healing and good things for Jaz.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 2

Having just finished the season and searched for a reunion episode, I can confidently say that it is NOT available on Peacock. Would love it if someone who has seen it could give a recap?  I am particularly interested to know if anyone got salty about the Harry reveal, since they were so unshakably faithful (pun intended) to him.

I can't say Harry didn't deserve the win, but I was not rooting for him. He just came off a little too cocky and smug. Much like Paul before him. I was hoping Jaz and Mollie would take it, because Jaz was the smartest and most deserving of the Faithfuls, and Mollie seemed sweet. Just a little too trusting for this type of game, though. I also would have been fine with an Andrew win, even though his play was too reactive and emotional. He just seemed like a decent guy, and I felt like the money would have meant more to him.

I never understood why nobody ever questioned Harry's shield story. Yes it made sense, but only if a killing was attempted. We all know that a recruitment happened instead of a killing, but why did no one ever consider this as a possibility? They all knew that could happen, right? Even Jaz, with all his suspicions of Harry, never floated this theory.

I was also disappointed in Jaz at the final banishment. He was the only one who asked for another vote, and why would he do that if he were a traitor? I was literally yelling at him to make that point to Mollie, and he didn't. So maybe Harry was the only one who deserved to win, after all. He was the only one who didn't make any mistakes, as far as I can recall.

Still not thrilled with the outcome, but this was a damn good season with a worthy winner, my preference aside. Why are the UK versions of game shows always better than the US versions?

• Like 1
On 4/23/2024 at 2:06 AM, 30 Helens said:

I can't say Harry didn't deserve the win, but I was not rooting for him. He just came off a little too cocky and smug. Much like Paul before him. I was hoping Jaz and Mollie would take it, because Jaz was the smartest and most deserving of the Faithfuls, and Mollie seemed sweet. Just a little too trusting for this type of game, though. I also would have been fine with an Andrew win, even though his play was too reactive and emotional. He just seemed like a decent guy, and I felt like the money would have meant more to him.

+1 to all of this.

I was so irritated with Jaz for not trying harder in the end to get Mollie to see that Harry was obviously a traitor. I doubt it would have done any good since Mollie was up Harry's ass but still.

• Like 1