Type keyword(s) to search

The Golden Bachelor in the Media

• Start Topic

It's a rather click-baity title. She's breaking her silence about her (and family's) feelings concerning Bachelor Nation being so speculative about the divorce. She's not divulging inside information.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

I nearly died from the total lack of shock when I read they were already divorced. The only real shock was that I hadn't realized they were already married. lol (I only follow the franchise now via recaps so once the season is off the air I barely pay attention). 

I never felt that Gerry was really that sincere. I always got a "I want to be on TV" vibe from him and I think he was happy to let it go to his head. I have no real opinion on Theresa. Something about her put me off but I can't put my finger on what and she didn't do anything that seemed terrible so I guess she's fine so glad she's free of him. 

• Like 9

A bombshell report claimed the scandal-plagued 72-year-old — who allegedly cooked up a phony résumé as a restauranteur and claimed he'd been loveless since his wife Tori's death in 2017 — cynically clambered aboard the show in hopes of plumping his wallet.

"His real goal was to set himself up as a Hollywood player and be rich and famous," an insider snitched.

"He never had any interest in finding a bride or in the feelings of the women he courted on the show."

"Theresa was warned not to marry Gerry because of his history of lies and fraud," a source revealed. "She really loved him, but she's been played for a fool."

The tipster noted, "She must have seen the writing on the wall when Gerry refused to move in with her" after their January nuptials.

The source said, "They were living separate lives, with Theresa in New Jersey and Gerry holed up at his Indiana lake house. Her head has to be spinning from all his deceit!"

One insider claimed Turner is reveling in his new role as "villain" in the reality TV universe — and that he planned it this way!

"Gerry learned from the whole Vanderpump Rules scandal," the mole spilled. "That's when he set out to ride the same gravy train, and his reps are already pitching him as TV's newest bad boy!"

Was April the source? ;) Here's the link to the article https://radaronline.com/p/gerry-turner-golden-bachelor-scheme-fame-fortune-divorce-theresa-nist/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

What to say, except that this isn’t her first career, unlike a lot of the bachelor franchise contestants who seem to hoping to make this shilling their first and only real career.

not for me…

At her stage of life though, why not? She is selling a decent product, not snake oil. If she can make a few extra dollars in retirement cashing in on her time flirting with Golden Gerry, why not?

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
11 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

At her stage of life though, why not? She is selling a decent product, not snake oil. If she can make a few extra dollars in retirement cashing in on her time flirting with Golden Gerry, why not?

I totally agree