Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Not Going Home Yet

• Start Topic

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20, 8:30-9:00 p.m. EDT

Nell is growing frustrated with Lexi and Edward's relationship. Meanwhile, the newsroom staff pulls an all-nighter.

Lexi and Edward are wonderfully weird together and I'm so glad the show seems to have veered away from hinting at Nell and Edward. TJ, however, is great fit for Nell. I'm enjoying the vibes between those two. 

• Like 3
(edited)

Oh wow, the 2 dead people really were an extremely minor part of this episode. It doesn't really bother me, but the people on here pointing it out made it very noticeable.

The Edward - Lexi storyline was really fun. It was great when in the end Nell looked like the obsessed one. I don't think we need to see Lexi's dad not in relation to her. He is not that interesting. It seems like he was inserted into the show while Cricket was greatly removed. But Cricket was more fun than he is.

Edited by Harvey
  • Like 6
22 hours ago, funnygirl said:

TJ, however, is great fit for Nell. I'm enjoying the vibes between those two. 

I like TJ and Nell, too. They would work as friends or as a couple. She needs new people in life.

• Like 3

I like TJ too but just thought of something: Doesn't Lexi have a daughter? Did they forget about her? Also-- This show needs Martin Mull more than it needs Brad Garrett imho. 

• Like 2
On 3/27/2024 at 9:28 PM, lark37 said:

I like TJ too but just thought of something: Doesn't Lexi have a daughter? Did they forget about her? Also-- This show needs Martin Mull more than it needs Brad Garrett imho. 

Yes, and it's not clear if she's still married, separated, or divorced.

Does anyone know why Nell was repeating, "murmur, murmur, murmur" when going to the elevator trying to hide from Lexi?

TJ has nice eyes.

48 minutes ago, IntrovertRed said:

Does anyone know why Nell was repeating, "murmur, murmur, murmur" when going to the elevator trying to hide from Lexi?

It is an insider actor joke where "extras" in a scene either "say" or "mime saying" “rutabaga" to look like they are having a conversation with each other.

• Like 1

Yep, the dead people were pretty useless this episode.  I really like the TJ character and how his relationship with Nell is evolving.  My guess is that by the end of the season there will be a reveal to him about Nell seeing dead people.

I liked Brad Garrett in this episode, but I also feel he's there at the expense of other characters.  I did like Dennis going full on boss mode. That was a nice change of pace for him. 

• Like 2