Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

Justin wants Yari locked down ASAP. He doesn't take too well to any of these foolish "feelings" or "reservations" from the womenfolks. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Justin’s eating and his greasy mouth is making me queasy.

Gawd, everything about Justin makes me queasy. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Mariam, you should be having this chat with Garrick. He’s the one who will be putting untold pressure on you to have sex with him.

So I forgot to tell you that my 100yo father broke up with his 90 yo girlfriend because she criticized his driving. Yes, he is still driving.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 7
  • LOL 3

It’s been obvious for some time that Yari, for some reason, wants Justin for herself. Why are they so blind? He thinks it might not work out? It won’t work out.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Everyone needs to think good thoughts, for Nick’s sake.

Nick is mansplaining the ins and outs of the relationship. He doesn’t mention that he is protecting himself yet being the beneficiary of all things financial.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Jasmine is unable to dress herself. That dress looks like a House of Eleven speciality. 

Jasmine. There will be NOTHING relaxing about the hot tub. 

Oh fuck me, this convo is getting so horrifically icky. The leering! The sly winking! The overt invitation to sexytime! I am one giant shudder. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

"Jasmine, you can sleep in the big bed with us. Try not to be alarmed if you're awakened by the sounds of someone humping. Feel free to join in!" 

And Garrick rolls out the derp face when Miriam says she doesn't want to convert to the Church of Garrick's Penis. He's gobsmacked! 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Jasmine, you can sleep in the big bed with us. Try not to be alarmed if you're awakened by the sounds of someone humping. Feel free to join in!" 

Still waiting on the barf reaction 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
23 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love how they keep saying they're a "plural family". They still haven't managed to  snag another wife! They are still singular. 

I hope she ghosts. That would be epic. 

Not even since they got divorced, right?? 

• Like 4
  • Fire 2

Garrick is so smooth. 

The kids shouldn’t be a part of this insanity.

So would Mariam have to convert so that she can also speak with Garrick and Dannnielle’s god?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, Sam and Samantha are rendered visibly uncomfortable at the very mention of the word "Arabic". 

Yea I smell a whiff of of racism here, dude seemed more okay with the Christian Brazilian who asked for money and couldn’t communicate due to a language barrier 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

"You're the first Muslim I've ever talked to. Usually I just mutter "terrorist" under my breath when I see one at the Home Depot"

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Can anyone read the sign on the wall?

It looks like the "love is patient and kind" quote from St. Paul. 

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

Garrick can’t fathom the idea that a woman can speak for herself.

Justin is trying to make Yari jealous or upset if she doesn’t jump at the chance to be be the sister wife.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

I love how he's going to "look into" Islam. Like its a rewards program at a coffee shop or potentially getting a heat pump or a second fridge. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7
Just now, judylo said:

Why are Justin and Becky in a rush … to find anyone? Justin is uncontrollably horny?

Probably. She is tired,  done with him but ya gotta provide a replacement 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"You're the first Muslim I've ever talked to. Usually I just mutter "terrorist" under my breath when I see one at the Home Depot"

It looks like the "love is patient and kind" quote from St. Paul. 

That's funny, because Garrick and Daniellle are the opposite of patient with Natalie. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Why are Justin and Becky in a rush … to find anyone? Justin is uncontrollably horny?

Maybe Becky isn't into doing the hibbety bibbety with greasy old Justin any more. I mean, who could blame her. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I hope Justin and Becky spend the rest of their lives having potential sister wives say no to them. They are creepy.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3

I love how these men are like “ew gross I’m not sharing my wife,” but can’t understand how the wives feel when jealousy and other issues come up.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I hope Justin and Becky spend the rest of their lives having potential sister wives say no to them. They are creepy.

I find this idea delightful. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Garrick doesn’t allow Dannniellle to have friends.

It's very sad how she wants so badly to be a part if the new girls life 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
4 minutes ago, tvrox said:

That's funny, because Garrick and Daniellle are the opposite of patient with Natalie. 

Wait, Danielle said Natalie is still in the picture? 

A foster agency would never give them a kid, right????