Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have one “going out to dinner” outfit. Saves time and money.

You must not spill food on yourself as much as I do! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m petty but in the thick of the pandemic I quit my job because my boss was toxic. I was having panic attacks etc. I ended up in a job I like with a much higher salary. I heard my old boss got fired and had to take a low level manager position (she was a VP) and I actually make more $$$. I’m going to be a bit of a jerk and say…haha!

Karna's a bitch and so am I. I am now giggling insanely and fist pumping on your behalf. 

Just now, EtheltoTillie said:

Wow Nick really dove in for that kiss. Yuck. Also pawed her leg. 

He is gross. Ew. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I’m currently watching Crooks on Netflix. It’s a German series about a heist, with plot lines that go to Marseilles, Vienna, and Germany. It’s like armchair travel for me.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Sarah was forced into “committing” and quickly ended before it started. All these couples are so overbearing. 

Yes. What's the rush??

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Thank goodness for small mercies.

Ick's tank tops must all be in the wash, so he couldn't be on tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Sarah was forced into “committing” and quickly ended before it started. All these couples are so overbearing. 

All these couples believe that they are fantastic and can’t believe women aren’t lining up around the block to join them. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Justin looks as greasy as ever.

He looks like he needs to be thrown into the shower and scrubbed down with a pumice stone. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Justin is SO weird. Dude can’t walk into a restaurant and wait for the rest of the party to join? 

eta This date is AWKWARD!

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m currently watching Crooks on Netflix. It’s a German series about a heist, with plot lines that go to Marseilles, Vienna, and Germany. It’s like armchair travel for me.

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ohh I loved Vienna I must check it out 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I just watched Time on Britbox, and now I'm watching Screw. Why am I traveling to jail? 

• LOL 1

This is the most awkward dinner ever. Poor girl having to celebrate her birthday this way. It might be the language barrier, but she's barely talking. 

• Like 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I just watched Time on Britbox, and now I'm watching Screw. Why am I traveling to jail? 

I am still catching up on Father Brown and Sister Boniface but will add these to my list!,,

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Justin wishes Becky didn't bring up the kiss, because he knows that Yari was desperately uncomfortable. The poor woman just wants a nice meal and to get out of the house. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I am still catching up on Father Brown and Sister Boniface but will add these to my list!,,

They are both VERY good! Beautifully acted and wonderful stories. Heartbreaking, though, be prepared. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Justin wishes Becky didn't bring up the kiss, because he knows that Yari was desperately uncomfortable. The poor woman just wants a nice meal and to get out of the house. 

I feel bad for her.i get the vibe that she is lonely 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Becky says the same old bullshit of having a sister wife for a best friend. 🙄 I have friends. I don’t need someone to marry my husband to get one.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Nick was taken aback at the revelation of Jasmine’s paganism. Because he’s all about the science and math

The math of 4 girls plus one guy! 

• Like 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh god, Unexpected is back? I may have to watch. Who's with me? 

I'll watch.