Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Raccoons And Mutts

• Start Topic

When Shred wallows over Emily's blossoming relationship with Rick, Frank decides to cheer him up with a special "Shred's Day" adventure. The group is shocked to learn Victoria is in a green card marriage, and her 'husband' wants a divorce. Emily spins out when she discovers that Animal Control Officers are not considered "essential workers," and Patel tries desperately to satisfy his pregnant wife's craving for movie theater popcorn in the all-new "Raccoons and Mutts" season premiere episode of Animal Control airing Wednesday, March 6 (9:02-9:32 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

• Like 1

The overly proactive assistant is really funny. Good addition. 

I still find Frank's lack of enthusiasm for life endearing. 

• Like 5

I honestly couldn't remember whether or not I liked this show (which is not a great sign) but this episode was pretty good. I got a kick out of the drunk raccoons, and I'm really liking Bettany. 

I knew the Sarah Chalke character was going to go out the window as soon as she asked Frank to go into the bedroom. 

Shred is still the best character on the show. There is something oddly and uniquely endearing about him.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, possibilities said:

How did Frank  become the most vulnerable character in the group?

Eh, I wouldn't go that far. I'd say he's still the most cynical of the bunch. But injecting a little bit of humanity into him helps make him less 2-dimensional. 

With Patel talking about his upcoming baby-moon in Hawaii, the crew should have mentioned that the license plate from Hawaii is the hardest plate to spot.

Drunk racoons were funny.