Type keyword(s) to search

S08.02: House of Cards

• Start Topic

"Kyle tries to repair the damage caused by venting to Paige about his future with Amanda; Ciara feels a spark with new housemate West; Lindsay and Carl return to the packing issues nobody saw coming."

These two new dudes are so physically unattractive!!! The first one who arrived may be nice, but not very yummy at all. The tall one is kind of cartoonish looking.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

So Lindsay didn't waste any time showing us why they broke up.  She's such a toxic, negative person and even more so when she drinks.  If your SO is sober, at least don't drink when you're around him.  It seems so heartless and self centered.  That's just my opinion. 

I'm already bored with Kyle and Amanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! 😴

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
12 hours ago, politichick said:

These two new dudes are so physically unattractive!!! The first one who arrived may be nice, but not very yummy at all. The tall one is kind of cartoonish looking.

Really?  I think both are attractive and West seems to be such a sweetheart!  I'm excited for this new season 

7 hours ago, swankie said:

I'm already bored with Kyle and Amanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! 😴

Kyle is my t.v. boyfriend so I'll always be interested in what he does 😍 I'm ok with this storyline for now.  

• Like 4

I thought this was one of the best episodes I remember watching of this show in a really, really long time.  But barely any of us here commenting?? 

14 hours ago, politichick said:

West seems fun and easy to talk to but yeah, his looks certainly aren't my cup of tea.  The moustache is not helping the situation at all.  I also have a hard time believing that a girl as gorgeous as Ciara is going to walk around with that dude on her arm?  Maybe I'll be wrong. Jesse has TOTAL cartoon face! He's like a walking caricature!  The cancer reveal was shocking though and I think he'll be someone at least interesting to watch (unlike the bores we've been subjected to in recent seasons). I think despite however they may look, so far they both seem like good additions. 

9 hours ago, swankie said:

So Lindsay didn't waste any time showing us why they broke up.  She's such a toxic, negative person and even more so when she drinks.  If your SO is sober, at least don't drink when you're around him.  It seems so heartless and self centered.  That's just my opinion. 

Such classic Lindsay behavior on full display.  She's such a loathsome human being.  I don't even know how a person that toxic would go about working on themselves.  She seems incapable of any self-reflection or accountability. I just pray we get this woman to menopause before she procreates. 

Kyle and Amanda would both be so much better off with other people.  I sometimes wonder if they plan and do this for a storyline but then who would ever make their marriage look that bad on purpose?  Is it worth a paycheck?  You couldn't pick something else?

I watched a little bit of WWHL and Danielle is right back to defending Lindsay?  Anyone know their current status?  Sometimes I lean towards liking Danielle and then I can never quite get on board.  Something's just not quite right with that girl. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Love Lindsey showing her true colors in ep1. She can't stand  not being the center of attention and was so jealousy that the house vibe was light & fun without her. Beng rude to West, storming out of the club calling her fiance Cocaine Carl just because he didn't take her side in a argument. She's so toxic.

Loved Amanda taking notes because she was drunk & wanted to remember what happened. 

• Like 7
11 hours ago, Vivigirl10 said:

I also have a hard time believing that a girl as gorgeous as Ciara is going to walk around with that dude on her arm?

Ciara going crazy about Austen makes me think she should try an actual nice guy like West (I know he could still disappoint us, but he really seems genuinely nice). Also I think he's exactly my type! (except for that mustache, but he makes it work with his good personality)

12 hours ago, Vivigirl10 said:

Such classic Lindsay behavior on full display.  She's such a loathsome human being.  I don't even know how a person that toxic would go about working on themselves.  She seems incapable of any self-reflection or accountability.

YES. How could she think we'd watch this season and like "she's right, Carl totally blind sided her." crazy

• Like 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, snarts said:

Love Lindsey showing her true colors in ep1. She can't stand  not being the center of attention and was so jealousy that the house vibe was light & fun without her. Beng rude to West, storming out of the club calling her fiance Cocaine Carl just because he didn't take her side in a argument. She's so toxic.

Loved Amanda taking notes because she was drunk & wanted to remember what happened. 

Yes, right from the beginning. I don't blame Carl- he made the right decision. She humiliated her fiance on TV, and spoiled everybody's fun by forcing them to leave, and witnessing her histrionics. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 2

Lindsay is just loathsome, I can’t help it.  What she did to Carl is the lowest of the low, there is NO justification for it.  I don’t blame Carl for dumping her, I can’t imagine ANYONE signing up for that for life.  

She needs help.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
On 3/2/2024 at 8:11 AM, CallmeCray said:

Lindsay is just loathsome, I can’t help it.  What she did to Carl is the lowest of the low, there is NO justification for it.  I don’t blame Carl for dumping her, I can’t imagine ANYONE signing up for that for life.  

She needs help.  

I was Team Lindsay and Karl last season, but watching Lindsay in this last episode, no more. She is crazy as fuck and no man is ever going to want to deal with her. Between the sandwich thing seasons ago and this past episode, they'd be as crazy as her to get with that woman.

• Like 6

I just watched this episode. Yikes. Summer House is taking a dark turn I’d rather not see. I need my Good Vibes show back.

Cierra and West are actually bringing the good vibes though. They are so cute together. And West really brings out the fun, goofy Cierra I like. They seem to really bring out the best in each other. Which is what your friends and partners should do!

But speaking of couples who DO NOT bring out the best in each other:

Amanda & Kyle

I almost rolled my eyes out of my head when Amanda had a breakdown about Kyle complaining about her to other people. Isn’t that what she’s been doing for 8 seasons?!?!?  Does Amanda have a personality then complaining about Kyle to people? It’s all she does! What the hell? 
I think what Kyle is worried about is that Amanda expects the lifestyle she grew up with but doesn’t really know what that means in practical terms. I’m not even sure Amanda realizes how uncommon it is to have a trust fund or that she grew up pretty rich (it seems. From what we’ve seen). I think Kyle is sort of buckling under the pressure of a big house in an expensive suburb and summers in the hamptons and private schools for the kids and summer camps and nice cars and so on and so on with a wife who seems to want to be a stay at home mom and also seems to never want to actually talk about money or budgets or doctors or anything practical. But when he tries to talk about it he just ends up saying Amanda needs to work more and Amanda starts crying and the whole thing goes to pot. 

Lindsey & Carl:

Yikes that was bad. Carl seemed checked out before they even got to the house and Lindsey was on a mission to be a huge bitch to everyone. Now before I get to Lindsey’s reaction, Ive got to admit the “it’s not that deep” would have pissed me off too. Carl has a bad habit of being really dismissive of women and suggest they’re just being stupid or crazy. He did it to Lauren all the time back in the day. She would try to have a reasonable conversation with him and he would react with a really condescending “it’s not that serious.” He’s a jerk like that. And if I was walking into a house of people who hated me for both my own behavior AND his behavior while not hating him at all and I was trying to talk though a worry that I was going to be in the hot seat again by myself because Carl doesn’t get put in the hot seat and got “it’s not that deep?” Oh I would be angry too.

You know what I wouldn’t do though? Lose my ever-loving drunk as fuck mind and start accusing the seemingly only sober person in the room of cocaine and insisting that he was fighting with me when he wasn’t and then use bottled water as a way to start a new fight. What the hell Lindsey? Just sober up and apologize. That’s your only move here.

• Like 13

I enjoy  a man that can make me smile/ laugh,  I find that attractive. I think West could grow  on you.

I don't  know Lindsey, but being that drunk and carrying  on,  yuck! grow up.

I enjoyed  the way Carl was so calm in the morning,  while she was so hungover,  and wanted to argue.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
On 3/1/2024 at 11:52 AM, Vivigirl10 said:

I thought this was one of the best episodes I remember watching of this show in a really, really long time.  But barely any of us here commenting?? 

I think it's because this website has fallen out of favor.  Reddit and X (formerly know as Twitter) is where the most chatter about these shows seems to be.  

I still enjoy this forum because I feel like I have a voice here.  And everyone seems to have common sense here 😄

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I think it's because this website has fallen out of favor.  Reddit and X (formerly know as Twitter) is where the most chatter about these shows seems to be.  

I still enjoy this forum because I feel like I have a voice here.  And everyone seems to have common sense here 😄

Reddit is full of conspiracy theories. And I won't even mention Twitter.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 3/4/2024 at 2:30 PM, Dirtybubble said:

Is it possibly that when it was down for so long people strayed elsewhere? I have noticed a downturn in activity too since then. I won’t go to Reddit or X though. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Is it possibly that when it was down for so long people strayed elsewhere? I have noticed a downturn in activity too since then. I won’t go to Reddit or X though. 

Yes, it's no coincidence. Many people left. 

• Like 6
On 3/6/2024 at 7:50 AM, ZettaK said:

Yes, it's no coincidence. Many people left. 

A week is seriously too long to be down.  That is a bad decision.

• Like 3