Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E03: Fear No Evil

• Start Topic

(edited)

Frank grapples with the personal loss of his best friend and how best to help Tess Ross (Simone Policano), the daughter of his best friend, when she lands in jail. Also, Jaime and his nephew, Joe Hill (Will Hochman), race against the clock to reunite a trafficking victim with her sister; and Danny and Erin clash when she goes behind Danny's back to use his criminal informant in an investigation, on BLUE BLOODS, Friday, March 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and streaming on Paramount+

Edited by DanaK

Jamie looks so much younger without the beard. Joe vs. Jamie is always fun to watch. I thought the undercover storyline was going to to on longer, but I'm glad it's done. Part of me liked the idea of bookending the series with Jamie having a season long story arc. 

Overall, I liked the episode.

• Like 1
(edited)

Why do they react to Jamie arriving at dinner as if they haven't seen him in a thousand years?  He's been coming (stupidly, and completely unrealistically) to Sunday dinner during the whole undercover storyline.

I'm not surprised Tess didn't go to dinner.  After Frank asked her and she said yes, he looked as if he regretted asking her.  I kept waiting for him to say, "Great", or "I'm glad", but he just walked away looking grim.  Oh, and how was she going to be able to afford the "best attorney in New York" (paraphrase)?  I thought Frank would tell her she/he was doing it pro bono, with the subtext being that he would be paying.

I love Baker and I'm glad she gave Frank a hard time.

Edited by Ancaster
Punctuation
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I was really hoping Donny was going to ask Jackie to "Grab a bite/coffee" in the last episode.  I'd love to see them get together and have some nice times and be together at the end of the series.  Maybe they still will.  I don't think Baez would be too heartbroken as long as they kept Jackie out of the precinct/off jobs.

I don't know what Jennifer Esposito's health is like these days, but a small role as a romantic interest would surely be less stressful than a lead character constantly on screen running around in high heels.

Edited by Ancaster
  • Like 2

No Eddie story was great. Why is she acting at dinner like she didn't see Jamie last dinner?

I'l miss the beard, why wasn't Joe at dinner also celebrating the end of the undercover. 

I liked them honoring Treat, good episode.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, preeya said:

Did the daughter (Tess) show up for dinner at the Reagans? My DVR cut off before the scene ended.

No,

(edited)

Am glad the trafficking ring UC story is finally wrapped up. But I'm a little sad that scruffy Jamie is now gone.

I couldn't be happier to say goodbye to two recurring characters - the annoying Bugs and the entitled brat, Tess Ross.

RIP Lenny Ross...

“There’s also someone who ate here with us over the years but who won’t be back. Lenny Ross was my oldest friend, my closest confidant, my getaway driver. And I lost him this week. And it hurts like hell. But Lenny would hate it if we got all teary and quiet and sad, so Lenny: We’ll miss ya. And save me a seat at your table, and I’ll see ya on down the road.”

Blue Bloods S14 E03 - RIP Lenny.jpg

Edited by Snazzy Daisy
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4