Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Reach

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

A covenant assault threatens humanity's most important stronghold. John, Perez and Silver Team fight an overwhelming enemy. Adm. Keyes rallies the UNSC forces to make a stand. Halsey and Soren must work together to escape captivity.

Premiere date: February 22, 2024

I'm not familiar with the game/source material, but I do wonder if every season will feature some annoying, whiny wisp of a woman that John gets to feel protective over? Last season it was Kwan and Makee, and this season seems to be Perez. 

• Like 2

The Covenant is crushing Humanity without using Cortana... why steal it? Does this mean the Covenant is also running Windows? They will be angry when their MacBooks cannot launch it...

• LOL 2

I was not expecting for the Admiral and Vannak to die.  I don't know why, I thought they were protected. 

I really hope Kai didn't abandon her teammates to go off with Ackerson.

What a sad episode. 

• Like 1
(edited)
On 2/28/2024 at 7:20 PM, peridot said:

I was not expecting for the Admiral and Vannak to die. 

Between this episode and last episode's removal of Soren's pirate gang, the show has off'ed a lot of characters. 

Why doesn't someone just snap Dr. Halsey's neck? And kill the new guy Ackerson the next time they see him.? It's so annoying the way these type of villainous characters are tolerated by the other characters.  (I do understand why the show keeps them around: drama.) 
I had no twinges of sympathy for  Ackerson when he was fretting over his sick father. He basically left millions of people to die without warning of an attack.

Why is it such a big deal that Cortana was stolen? They cannot cut off the AI's access to their computer network? Cortanta is not capable of refusing to give information? 

Edited by shrewd.buddha
  • Like 1