Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Do You Want Kids?

• Start Topic

63840dfce685398226cf7ea528d4a99c9febe8aa

It’s summertime, and John and Jane can’t wait to spend more time together! Join them in glamorous Lake Como as they drive cars, dodge bad guys, and chase after slippery Toby, whose naughty criminal ways have put them all in danger. But as they're taking care of this baby man, the two of them can't help but wonder, John and Jane, DO YOU WANT KIDS? Mamma mia, Toby!

Premiere Date: February 2, 2024    Prime Video  

This was great!  Loved them having to take care of the big baby.  I was trapped on the couch under my cat and couldn't read all the texts between Jane and Hihi, but that last one came through in 128 pt type.

This is fun and all, but who’s watching the cat?  They can’t just slip a neighborhood kid $20 to come by to feed Max, clean the invisible litter box, maybe rotate the weapons…?

• Like 1

Watching John and Jane try to wrangle over grown toddler Ron Pealrman was hilarious but the highlight of this episode is that scene of John and Jane on the bench. It’s funny, I’ve known who Donald Glover was but I’ve never watched his previous work that he’s starred in. So I was floored by his vulnerability and almost timidness when John is asking Jane what their vows would be. It’s the first time you realize, oh he doesn’t just like/care/love her, he’s in hella deep with her. He is so in this with her and it twisted my cold dead heart lol. I didn’t think I could ship like this again lol.

(edited)

Given that all the bad guys were at the safe house, I think Ron Perlman would have been better off at home.

I can't tell if their missions are just MacGuffins or if they're not about what they think they're about. Because they're all stupid.

Edited by janie jones
(edited)

I missed why she blew up their cottage.  Was she told to, or did she not want it? 
it see,s like it’s way too soon to be talking about having kids,  especially with their job, and that other John and Jane laughing when they said they would make so much money, and then leave.  

Edited by Anela