Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Life After Lockup: Moms Behaving Badly

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I love that Kerok and Brit had a fight behind a closed door with their mic packs on.  Do they not understand how they work? 

I'm confused about the whole issue of Brit's mom. Evidently she is transphobic and wasn't ever a particularly good mom to Brit but Brit is so defensive of her?

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm confused about the whole issue of Brit's mom. Evidently she is transphobic and wasn't ever a particularly good mom to Brit but Brit is so defensive of her?

That's it in a nutshell.

BTW Lindsey is angry and frustrated.  She announced that as if that is not her normal state of being.  Have we ever seen her not angry and frustrated?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
11 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Because it’s still HER mom .. I get it .. and it’s obviously a huge trigger for her 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Chance tho is a freaking narcissistic sociopath Jesus Christ making himself the victim in this shit show then using their kid as a weapon .. she will NEVER be free of this man cause that kid keeps them linked.. this is the rest of your life girl .. hope it was worth it cause ooof 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Chance tho is a freaking narcissistic sociopath Jesus Christ making himself the victim in this shit show then using their kid as a weapon .. she will NEVER be free of this man cause that kid keeps them linked.. this is the rest of your life girl .. hope it was worth it cause ooof 

I’d be surprised if Chance manages to keep up any pretense of paternal devotion long term. In the short term, he will weaponize the kid against Tayler but eventually something else will get his attention and he will be gone.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I’d be surprised if Chance manages to keep up any pretense of paternal devotion long term. In the short term, he will weaponize the kid against Tayler but eventually something else will get his attention and he will be gone.

He will surely be in jail again within six months anyway.

• Like 5
10 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

As I recall, he had next to no relationship with his grown son; you know, the one who said that the story Chance made up about the reason to name the baby “Mason” was complete and utter bullshit.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 1/12/2024 at 10:43 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

That's it in a nutshell.

BTW Lindsey is angry and frustrated.  She announced that as if that is not her normal state of being.  Have we ever seen her not angry and frustrated?

She is mad at Blaine because she has “40” years facing her for her own stupidity.  He wasn’t present at any of those crimes so she can GTFO.

14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s funny that Chance is incompetent at construction yet they named the kid Mason.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
(edited)

What is all the junk in Tayler and Chance’s front yard?

What kind of pill mill doctor prescribes marijuana to an addict?  Maybe he should try warm milk.  

I like Louie but if they aren’t using any birth control how can he say he hasn’t even thought about pregnancy?  

Re Shawn, if you have no money perhaps you should downsize to an apartment.  And is there a reason that Miss Unnatural Hair Color can’t work?  And no her dispatching an occasional tow is not full time work.  

On 1/12/2024 at 9:47 PM, Elizzikra said:

I think because it’s religion-based she gives her more of a pass. 

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more low cut wedding dress.  But this is Shavel of the clownish jumpsuit.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2

I hope Louie finally has that "Aha" moment were all waiting for. He's on the verge, realizing that Melissa is not on his side ever, but maybe he's so damaged he can't put two and two together. He deserves better. I think he's a good guy at heart, and I think if he can find a nice stable group of sober friends who keep him away from heroin, he'll do well.

Why does Mother Quavon care about who's paying for what? We know she's not putting her hands in her pocket, so STFU. These two adults should pay for their own wedding. That way they are beholden to nobody and can go as understated (hahaha I kid) or as elaborate as they can afford (or finance). I have never imagined two mothers discussing finances that are none of their business during a wedding dress spree, but then, I'm not "street" (tm Mother Quavon).

The timing of Mike's Big Mistake is strange. He supposedly just found out that the ppwk wasn't completed, but if it was indeed a recent discovery, why isn't he more aggravated? Maybe he has taken anger management classes!

Chance is such a piece of shit. That's all I have to say about that.

Kerok has his hands full with the mass of crazy that is Brit.

It really kills Sara to admit Shawn was right re Anthony. And Shawn doesn't even know it. All she was trying to do was give her daughter a father find a back-up boyfriend/husband if things went belly-up with Shawn. Not the best plan, Sara. Add that to the long list of poor decisions this chick has made in her short life.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
On 1/13/2024 at 7:28 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Chance tried to use all of the kids as weapons.  Tayler kept talking about letting him see Mason.  He kept pushing, "Oh that's how you're going to play it?  Are you saying they're not my kids?"  News flash for Chance - only one of them is your kid.  Those girls unfortunately had your trash self let into their lives.  You are not their bio dad and you are a selfish manipulator who can in no way be a decent father. 

Snl Maury GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 3
On 1/13/2024 at 6:35 PM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Michael really put the cart before the matching tracksuits with this Vegas move. 

I'm kind of disgusted that he essentially told his daughter, "no, you need to stay home to coparent my son I'm abandoning".

• Like 3