Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08 : Palm Beach Pandemonium

• Start Topic

The ladies play croquet in Palm Beach. Lisa is interrogated at dinnerabout her financial, parenting, and relationship choices. Nicole's family expands in a way she could never have imagined. Lenny files a motion citing Lisa as a unfit mother 

Airdate 12/20/23

I know he has since died, but ugh, I really can’t stand Nicole’s father.  He just seems unbearable.

Still hoping Larsa is ripped to shreds at the reunion.

I can’t remember anything else.  I’m torn between sympathy and annoyance with Lisa.  Lenny is an asshole but…he’s always seemed like an asshole.  Jody seems like a good guy.

• Like 8

Nicole sitting dumbfounded and trying NOT to lose her shit finding out she had even more siblings out there … 

Lisa while yes talking about Lenny (it’s been less then a year and she’s still not even close to divorce so I get it) does seem to go on and on .. but what those girls did sitting at that table wasn’t trying to help her .. after her saying I feel attacked they should have backed off .. it just felt like an attack and no one was saying BACK off really 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Nicole sitting dumbfounded and trying NOT to lose her shit finding out she had even more siblings out there … 

I also think she knows her father is not right in his head and probably was bullshitting her just to be obtuse, his going to the bathroom repeatedly I would say for a bump, that man was out there and not sober in my opinion.

• Like 7

Lisa felt ganged up on. I don't  blame her, some of the questions  weren't  needed. Nicole tried to help her out, when Marysol  talked about  the money she had allegedly  spent.

Poor Nicole!  I really  like her, but her father creeped  me out. I'm sure she's upset he has passed,  but she didn't  need him in her life. He seemed  to want to rile her up, everytime  they met.

• Like 5

I hope it brings solace to Nicole that she handled that whole situation with such grace. That could have very easily turned ugly (I mean, the man just dropped two siblings under the age of ten out of no where AND on camera). She handled herself well regardless, but especially considering it would turn out to be the end of his life. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I finally finished the episode. 
I don’t think I would get on Lisa’s case for talking about Lenny too much. Every week he does something meaner than the week before. She does seem to go out a lot for being the poor thrown away first wife. She has a boyfriend and shes always glammed up. Nothing wrong with that but I am curious, are the kids constantly with a sitter in the evenings?
Nicole and her dad were always an odd combo. I felt like he wanted to shock her with his kid announcements. I also got the feeling she dragged herself out with him for filming purposes. He had the over the top factor that does well on these shows.

• Like 3

Lisa was interrogated by the women. She is not a poor, separated woman, but Lenny releases private (and negative) information to the gossip media constantly. As for his claiming (and suing her) that she is an unfit mother, this is below the belt. It's amusing he is asking for full custody when he doesn't really want the kids who would be with his mother, and nannies, he is doing it out of spite. She is not mother of the year, but he is not either. 

As for Nicole's father, it's obvious he really enjoyed being on the show, and I don't doubt Nicole brought him because he was a "character". It was shocking he claimed he had more children, and wanted even more with his new girlfriend. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1