Type keyword(s) to search

S03.08: Coming in Hot

Dirtybubble
  • Start Topic

Danielle should seriously consider therapy. Her behavior was a tad frightening &  making everyone uncomfortable. The best thing she did was put herself to bed. 

Malia's such a pick me girl, always has been.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

The confrontation between Sam and Malia was interesting. Sam did her best calling Malia out regarding her(Malia's) behavior with Kory. Does Malia believe she can get away with causing BS because she and Captain Sandy are friends?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I feel that Sam should be confronting Kory and not Malia if she has a problem with their interactions.  He's the one who initiates them.  Kory is being flirty and he is the one who is supposed to be true to you.  Malia never promised you anything.  Hold his feet to the fire.  

In a nutshell, Danielle is upset that Alex didn't fall madly in love with her.  She needs to learn that sex doesn't always lead to that.  She's nothing but a fuck buddy to him at this point.  Stop expecting more than that.  

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Danielle needs to slow her roll.  All this Alex business is starting to make her look kinda needy and a little scary.

I was glad she went to  bed and didn't go for the knife.

Danielle is in bunny boiling territory. 

Imagine a woman who doesn’t want to have sex with an obsessed FOB anymore tells him calmly how she feels, and he storms off angrily saying “Riveting!”

Then he tells his friend “I still want to fuck her but I want her to shut the fuck up while I do it.”  

Then tells the same friend later that if this poor woman wants to get with anyone else: “I’ll burn her at the stake if she does that.” 

7 hours ago, swankie said:

I feel that Sam should be confronting Kory and not Malia if she has a problem with their interactions. 

I believe it was Malia who pulled Sam to talk.

9 hours ago, APK said:

Does Malia believe she can get away with causing BS because she and Captain Sandy are friends?

Malia definitely made it a point to show Sam that her man Cory is a tree she/Malia’s been peeing on it for weeks to mark her territory.
(I have a sister too, she’s never spit in my mouth or wrestled me in the snow until she was bent over in front of me. Malia’s scandalous re: Cory at least.)

• Like 7
On 12/13/2023 at 7:22 AM, Drogo said:

Malia definitely made it a point to show Sam that her man Cory is a tree she/Malia’s been peeing on it for weeks to mark her territory.

I loathe that kind of behavior.  Malia, you've known him for about two weeks and like it or not, Sam's been with him for eight months.  Stop trying to exert some kind of dominance over her by showing what?  That you have a closer relationship to him then she does?  Ugh. 

Also, Cory?  Knock it off.

Sam's face looked different to me but maybe it was just her make-up.  Do we think that she really knew what Casey said about her and that explained all the "extraness" between the two of them?  I don't know.  I've seen girls just act that way before in an exercise of faux bonding.   

Did the episode end with Sam asking Cory if she's his girlfriend or did I fall asleep and miss the answer?  With this snoozefest I honestly don't know.  😆

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

OK this is stupid but it's been kinda bugging me...the dates on this show aren't matching up.  The morning Sam and Shwartz come back is the 21st of March according to the show but the reunion wasn't filmed til the 23rd.....sooo what's happening?  Just trying to figure out the timeliness.  Plus I thought Schwartz went to film Life On Mars right after the reunion...like the very day after he was on a plane to do that show...🤷‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
23 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

The morning Sam and Shwartz come back is the 21st of March according to the show but the reunion wasn't filmed til the 23rd.....sooo what's happening? 

Thank you! I was like, "But I have it weirdly memorized that they filmed the reunion on March 23. Why... is Winter House fudging this?" I've noticed Bravo does this kind of thing a lot with old clips, but I would think they'd get it right when a show was just two weeks. Strange.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 12/17/2023 at 9:57 AM, Panda Bear said:

Thank you! I was like, "But I have it weirdly memorized that they filmed the reunion on March 23. Why... is Winter House fudging this?" I've noticed Bravo does this kind of thing a lot with old clips, but I would think they'd get it right when a show was just two weeks. Strange.

IKR?!  It doesn't make any sense to lie.  Unless it's some weird thing like the reason Shwartz left wasn't because of the reunion and the show just said that....

I was listening to the 2 Ts in a Pod podcast and Shwartz had mentioned that he was having some sort of family problems during the filming of W.H. and maybe that's why he had to leave.  He didn't say if it was health or financial problems.  I notice he gets a little cagey when talking about his family.  Maybe the one thing he actually does hold sacred.

• Like 2
  • Love 1