Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Nowhere To Hide

• Start Topic

I don't believe being 1st in line for voting is the way to go.  I'd wanna be some where in the middle.

374 seemed surprised that people thought he wanted to go home after telling people he wanted to go home.

I'm now going to root for 179 because of her sarcastic what?-who me?- I'm shocked! routine.

171 should have had an apple slice.  

By 141 sucking up to 179; it was obvious he voted for her.  Then he goes around telling everybody he voted for 179 and lied to her about it.  Sigh.  People, when you're sneaky, don't tell anybody you've been sneaky.

On 11/23/2023 at 12:28 PM, For Cereals said:

Is anyone watching? 

Reveal spoiler

Gramps has to be a plant, right?

I thought he would be eliminated because he looks clueless half the time. Nice guy, though. 

That elimination vote was intense. Apparently, the players felt that way too. A lot of tears. 

"You can't be voting a random b*tch." LOL. I love Dash.

Aww, I'll miss 161. He reminded me of the actor Mads Mikkelsen.

1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Lorenzo 161's crochet outfit in the talking heads is a choice.  Not one I would make, but it's a choice.  I feel like I need to pour one out for his outfit. 

Pour One Out Malt Liquor GIF

I was interested in how it seemed like he definitely had allies (the young black women who were clinging to him) but we didn't get to see any of that. Of course, there are so many people here at this point things have to get cut.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I was interested in how it seemed like he definitely had allies (the young black women who were clinging to him) but we didn't get to see any of that. Of course, there are so many people here at this point things have to get cut.

I don't think he did himself any favors with his reaction to being nominated.  Add in that people generally see men as stronger competitors, and people seem to like journalist mom.  161's allies would have voted for someone else but it may not have taken many votes for him to be in third place since there seem to be fairly large groups who had decided to vote for the two guys with the numbers in the 300s (Dr. V and the other guy - forgot him already 😦).

• Like 1

Yeah 161's pettiness with 302 was the final nail for him. If he had been more gracious, he might've made it out. And Dr V...what was he thinking? Making yourself so visible (and pushy) right before the vote was not the smartest idea. This was a time being a wallflower was a good idea.

• Like 2

I was surprised that nobody brought up 161 stealing extra meal rations. Seems like that would have put him on people’s radars even before the apples thing.

I hope 342 feels better about his elimination after seeing this episode. He would not have made it through this vote, and he didn’t seem deluded about his unpopularity. He just thought his physical strength would negate the need to play a social game. I don’t think he thought through how this reality game show would have to differ from the original show, aside from the whole “players don’t actually die” part.